Just a thought and a question - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by chipak

Mistiiiiiiii...Welcome back and i know i m verrry much late in doing so as myself  is out of picπŸ˜‰ but nevertheless u always bring wave of cheers in  forum and now u hav whole forum rolling once again with your wits n amusing/amazing posts...not gone thru other of your threads but can say this is one of the best in recent timesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Vennnn diagram...OMG  U best in Maths alsoπŸ˜‰ I m not in that mental state to decide or crack this Venn puzzle and hence planning to apply for any of the Zee posts..u see they only hire harebrained people and currently i befit their requirement..

Coming back to the VD sets..intersections are too complex for me and i wud like to go with others "Those who realize there is nothing to understand" 
And now with news of another show coming up n no news of CB2 after flood of info leaked during Zee's bad times (which i still feel is continuing but they seems to hav some other conceptions..as always..), i believe all of CBians wud consider to lie outside the whole Zee/CB2 area..in the universe nothing to do with ZEEEE

P.S: can u switch your brain for just 2/3 days..i need it badly for some projects here. Please consider the offerπŸ€ͺ

Thanks Chipak for the welcome. πŸ˜› When did Zees good times come back?  Oh you meant that Zee thinks its good times are back.....now if I say that sun rises from the west, it won't be true will it? πŸ˜‰  You are most welcome to take my brain...but I should give you a warning that it does have a mind of its own and can lead you on some weird journeys.πŸ˜›
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Misti,

This is regarding the new show that is likely to take the JKR slot.  Lots of carrots to chew for the CB viewers.  First Laali's swayamvar, then Sudesh Berry's Maa exchange, Madhur's role in Paanch Bahuein,  RV and Gangiya  in this new show for which shoot has already begun-- so more or less the major cast of AJMBK are all with new jobs, it is an indirect info that AJ is likely to go off-air at the earliest.  But who is going to take its position is it CB or Paanch Bahuein which is also for a prime time slot or is CB going to be an afternoon slot?  Whether I believe the channel or the PH I want to believe Avinash that the promo shoot for CB has been done and the shoot likely to start.  It really bewilders me as to why we dont get any further info on CB alone?  😑

P.S;  JKR likely to take some more time to close, as it has just moved into the war phase.  Anyway all this is the prerogative of the channel to antagonise the CB viewers and what they stand to gain by this, God alone knows.😑 

I just read on the rival site (I think you know what site I am talking about) that this show will most probably be starting at the end of March or begining of April. They are still not clear about the slot but they have written that the shoot has started. So a show that is going to start in 2 and  a half months time has already started shooting and articles are coming out about it and there is no news regarding CB2.  πŸ€”πŸ˜³
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
I remember reading somewhere even when CB was being launched 1st it was to be in Nov 08 and finally it was launched in Dec. The shooting started couple of months earlier and this uncertainity was also there before getting a feeling of deja vu with this alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by why3

Didn't they do the same with Priyanka Mishra last year?  She was told that she is going to come back in few weeks.  I think initially the plan was to have ONS between her and Dev,  Radhika confessing to the first wedding, her getting kicked out and then Shantanu bringing back a pregnant Vishaka.  But, then due to audience protest, they scrapped the story and left her hanging.  Didn't have the decency to tell her that her role is chopped off.  Then, after Kanika track there were probably plans to bring her back as they were only interested in triangles.  But, then the show ended and she was quickly reformed and forgiven leaving audience frustated with the ending.

Angie I don't think that they would have progressed with ONS.......but Vishaka definitely would have come back later. Their plan might have been to bring in Shantanu and let him to create mischief....I mean why will Hiten come to play a cameo? I can understand if the cameo was powerful one, but here Shantanus character was one of the most ill defined ones. 

Also, Ekta Kapoor's serials have storylines of side characters.  So, even though her characters are also ping-ponging with the exception of few,  at least there are other storylines to pursue and hence when some story is not working, they move on to side characters. 
As far as burning etc., triangles etc is concerned,  Zee is doing this in almost all their serials.  They showed burning in other serials too with the main lead rescuing worthless characters.  I don't watch any of their other serials but am familiar with storyline of couple of them.  No logic remains in their show either from the very beginning or after a serial is one year old. 

Yes EK shows illogical stuff too..........infact all shows do it but EK knows how to package it. I read about the other burning plot in the other show. I also got the news throught their updates and things written about the show.

It is similar to what happened to Hiten's fans.  Initially, they came with a lot of excitement but then left the show after finding a lousy characterization of Shantanu.  Same is the fate of leads of other show that was started with such fanfare by DJs and Zee and the one that used CB's sets.  That show is really rated low despite the popularity of two veteran lead actors.  I think the show has not been able to attract anybody other than the die-hard fans.

Ahh the one that is on bullet train now.πŸ˜‰

[/QUOTE]
As far as CB2 is concerned, if it comes then it would probably be introduced in place of Agle Janam so that they can compete with SGP. [/QUOTE]

I am not too sure about this. Anyway I am not too bothered about the time slot, so long its a primt time one........I am more worried about the screenplay, characterisaion.........edition and direction........also the actors playing secondary characters.
Originally posted by chalhov

I remember reading somewhere even when CB was being launched 1st it was to be in Nov 08 and finally it was launched in Dec. The shooting started couple of months earlier and this uncertainity was also there before getting a feeling of deja vu with this alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeh I remember that but wasn't there some strike in the Indian Television industry that postponed the shows?

As for CB2 they can take time but atleast let the audience know about it. These Zee people are bizarre..instead of keeping the viewers happy by letting them know what is happening with CB2 they are behaving in this strage way and again confusing the audience. πŸ€”Arreh letting out information will be good for them.....but that can only happen if they know what they are working on.
Misti Di, late with my comment but you are just too good. πŸ‘. Like others, I too am confused as to which category I fall into. Is there a questionnaire or survey one can fill to find out? .. I am curious to find out. 

Seema, good to see you after a long time. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. I too am in need of the genius brain. However, for much, much longer than you will need it. But since you came first with the proposal, it might be first come first serve. 😭
Originally posted by misti73

Yeh I remember that but wasn't there some strike in the Indian Television industry that postponed the shows?

As for CB2 they can take time but atleast let the audience know about it. These Zee people are bizarre..instead of keeping the viewers happy by letting them know what is happening with CB2 they are behaving in this strage way and again confusing the audience. πŸ€”Arreh letting out information will be good for them.....but that can only happen if they know what they are working on.
Yeah, there was a strike that postponed the shows.  CB2 was announced when none of their new shows were working.  CB2 seems to be a carrot that is thrown to audience whenever ratings turn out to be low.  Wasn't there an article few days ago that mentioned that promos of CB2 were being recorded.  It is strange that they would do so when they have no cast besides the lead actors signed up for this.

I think it would be better for Avina to get new shows on rival channels than to wait for this to happen.  Sequels are rarely as good as the original and in this case, even the original was mangled so badly despite good ratings.   At least the past shows such as AJ and CB1 started with good storylines and were only ruined after a year or so.  Nowadays their new shows are horrendous to begin with as the circles and inconsistencies start rightaway and all the storylines are recycled. 
Mishti,

I was the first one to like the Venn diagram when you put it out there but that is as far as I could go.  After that I immediately fell to the floor feeling very dizzy from the dreaded circles.  I have since recovered, thank you, and am now feeling coherent enough to put my thought down in the post!

I think I could not care less about Zee and the PH but I will add this...  I feel they are taking everyone one on a ride once again to bring back their "glory" days!

Carrots and circles and circles and carrots!  The only thing I can safely say Zee and DJ's are good at!
Edited by gardes - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Ansa786

Misti Di, late with my comment but you are just too good. πŸ‘. Like others, I too am confused as to which category I fall into. Is there a questionnaire or survey one can fill to find out? .. I am curious to find out. 

Seema, good to see you after a long time. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. I too am in need of the genius brain. However, for much, much longer than you will need it. But since you came first with the proposal, it might be first come first serve. 😭

Kiddo now you want a questionnaire  or a survey.......just doe eeny meeny miny mo.....don't worry Zee is also doing it.πŸ˜‰πŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by why3

Yeah, there was a strike that postponed the shows.  CB2 was announced when none of their new shows were working.  CB2 seems to be a carrot that is thrown to audience whenever ratings turn out to be low.  Wasn't there an article few days ago that mentioned that promos of CB2 were being recorded.  It is strange that they would do so when they have no cast besides the lead actors signed up for this.

I think it would be better for Avina to get new shows on rival channels than to wait for this to happen.  Sequels are rarely as good as the original and in this case, even the original was mangled so badly despite good ratings.   At least the past shows such as AJ and CB1 started with good storylines and were only ruined after a year or so.  Nowadays their new shows are horrendous to begin with as the circles and inconsistencies start rightaway and all the storylines are recycled. 

Yes Angie there was an article about the promos...I don't doubt that since Avi mentioned in that article. But Zees behaviour looks like carrots to me. Now after all this if Zee decides to go back on their word because they think that the audience is eating their carrots then that will be extreme unprofessional treatment towards Avi and Ruby who might have given up other offers for CB2......and we all know that professionalism and Zee/DJs do not go hand in hand.