Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
They are co-actors and obviously they get along well.  (Which is great for us, because it comes across onscreen)I noticed she fed everyone the cake before eating a lot herself.  And she didn't seem to want to eat that much of it.  When you're co-actor is picking you up every day, you have to have very few bites of cake. LOL  Besides, we all know GC has a fiance, and its not fair to her to make such statements.
kathie_berns thumbnail
Ha ha. Actually the full forum is alive with the same discussion right now. And i loved that sbs segment.. Though not sure whether anythin is cookin because our maan is a sher but gc is a chuhaa when it comes to somebody. I hope u got who it is. ๐Ÿ˜›
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reniji66

They are co-actors and obviously they get along well.  (Which is great for us, because it comes across onscreen)I noticed she fed everyone the cake before eating a lot herself.  And she didn't seem to want to eat that much of it.  When you're co-actor is picking you up every day, you have to have very few bites of cake. LOL  Besides, we all know GC has a fiance, and its not fair to her to make such statements.

someone had to be the first one to get the bite ov the cake since GURTI are closet on the sets its understood she wud offer him first๐Ÿ˜•,had it been dev and not maan ,she wud have offerd it to him,plus GC was just next to her so is she had givev it to ainee or anyone at some distance frm her it wud have looked rude tats y,dont over interpret it pal๐Ÿ˜Š
akkuzzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kathie_berns

Ha ha. Actually the full forum is alive with the same discussion right now. And i loved that sbs segment.. Though not sure whether anythin is cookin because our maan is a sher but gc is a chuhaa when it comes to somebody. I hope u got who it is. ๐Ÿ˜›

Ofcourse no doubt it is one n only...................
I better keep quite.
akkuzzz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reniji66

I am sorry if u were hurt.I just wrote it for fun.plzzzzzzz don't take it seriously.
This content was originally posted by: akkuzzz

U know guys i don't know whether u noticed it or not in sbs they show maaneet hugwhich is perhaps offscreen, and then drashti cuts her cake,feeds it to gc without even having it herself first.And then gc feeds her!!!!!!!!! So something very fishy is going on PERHAPS

hush hush blog will open better keep quite lets enjoy there friendship u know gc loves db and he is close friend of dd.
db maatha will come this month so he is partying with friends .
he is enjoying.
akkuzzz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jshaila

hush hush blog will open better keep quite lets enjoy there friendship u know gc loves db and he is close friend of dd.
db maatha will come this month so he is partying with friends .
he is enjoying.

Ya perhaps ur ryt.