Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

what happened to the pics? (Page 2)

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

@ Naava, in big havelis like of R's, they always keep one or two extra sets of keys in places like store room or kitchen cup-board. Comes handy during trouble. P must've got hold of one such or else, G locked the drawer ,but P got hold of the key.

aaah the kitchen...where the dummies were talking eh?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

@ Naava, in big havelis like of R's, they always keep one or two extra sets of keys in places like store room or kitchen cup-board. Comes handy during trouble. P must've got hold of one such or else, G locked the drawer ,but P got hold of the key.

Very bad place for this type of convo.
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone...i just meant that G, KB & Dadu shouldn't have been talking out in the open in the kitchen..it was silly - they should have been in a closed room...so when you said the extra keys in the kitchen (where they were talking) i laughed.........but then at that point no one knew where Gauri would hide the pics........ not sure why that offensive but i apologize again, di. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone...i just meant that G, KB & Dadu shouldn't have been talking out in the open in the kitchen..it was silly - they should have been in a closed room...so when you said the extra keys in the kitchen (where they were talking) i laughed.........but then at that point no one knew where Gauri would hide the pics........ not sure why that offensive but i apologize again, di. 

LOL  or maybe yu meant the kitchen was a bad place for that kind of convo...and i thought u meant my convo....  Confused    Embarrassed

sorry i am a bit distracted....all my sinks are backing up in my shower drain and bringing stuff and sewer smell with it...guess no one will come at 2 a.m. though...Dead

Edited by naava - 11 January 2011 at 4:58pm

monaghosh

anjali10 IF-Rockerz
anjali10
anjali10

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
maybe its RR, cause she doesnt want Rudra to know that she was the one to bring Pihu in the house and that after knowing it, Rudra will hate her. Or maybe its Pihu, she heard these 3 talking and then maybe she saw Gauri keeping the pics Ermm. Gauri shouldnt have kept the pics in the drawer, she should have kept them with her. and i was ROFL, when she came down with an empty envelope, whats with that??silly move  ROFL 

monaghosh

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
i dont understand when g went upstairs to put the pics away? I thought bhabhi brought them to the kitchen, dada brought the video and then they all went to the main area and saw ratnesh... G shoud hav held on to the evidenc for dear life.

anjali10

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index