Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

rishtey jodhna asan he nibhana mushkile!

mourinho Newbie
mourinho
mourinho

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

thats real life.

inter religious cultural marriage, they face problems .
what will hapen to Mona?

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I was actually a bit surprised when she was telling Mona that. Bharti said it to Mona but didn't realize that it applies to her as well. She also has a relationship with Mona, of a bahu a DAUGHTER-in-law. Just getting Anu married to Mona doesn't mean she is done with her responsibility towards her relationship with Mona. She is her MOTHER-in-law....so she also needs to act like Mona's mother and teach her the traditions and ways of the family. Support her when she does make a mistake so that  Mona can learn to correct it. Just putting the girl under the knife won't fulfill the relationship they share. Bharti also has a duty towards Mona.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlbeetaurusHalkatJawaniJayDavinycsweetie

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
i feel mona is too young and dumb to get married.bharti wasnt wrong on her part. mona is neither gujju nor her choice,mona shld try to win her rther den crying.she got up late, people do expect deir DIL to wake up early,wen she dint took ashirwad she said daughters dont touch feets,wen her MIL is telling her to do it, she wants to say a dialogue.if she wld hav married goldie or any1 else.d same ting wld hav happened.(people i dont hate mona,dese r my thoughts)
HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Sherma I agree with you to a point, Mona definately needs to grow up and see that world isn't going to revolve around her especially she has gone into a family where she is not their choice. Mona needs to take initiative at things show them that she is willing to learn rather than cry about it. But here all the ladies in in-law family are in a way degrading her rather than encouraging her to do things right. Like with the saree tying she can't just tell her learn quickly, w/o showing it to her. It takes both to do tango.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlbeetaurusDavi

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajolj

Sherma I agree with you to a point, Mona definately needs to grow up and see that world isn't going to revolve around her especially she has gone into a family where she is not their choice. Mona needs to take initiative at things show them that she is willing to learn rather than cry about it. But here all the ladies in in-law family are in a way degrading her rather than encouraging her to do things right. Like with the saree tying she can't just tell her learn quickly, w/o showing it to her. It takes both to do tango.
i agree tat dey shld giv her sum time,but it wasnt like tat all were sleeping and mona was expected to get up early or only she had to wear a saree,even hetal had wrn wen people came to see her.wen ambaji tld her to tke ashirwad she cld hav quitely tken,she had to giv her pov.mona has cum to deir place,she is a one who is not like dem she hav to adapt tings fast dere.bharti is not expecting her do an unusual stuff,she is telling her to sumting wich every MIL wants from her DIL.I HOPE MONA GROWS up soon.
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by kajolj

i agree tat dey shld giv her sum time,but it wasnt like tat all were sleeping and mona was expected to get up early or only she had to wear a saree,even hetal had wrn wen people came to see her.wen ambaji tld her to tke ashirwad she cld hav quitely tken,she had to giv her pov.mona has cum to deir place,she is a one who is not like dem she hav to adapt tings fast dere.bharti is not expecting her do an unusual stuff,she is telling her to sumting wich every MIL wants from her DIL.I HOPE MONA GROWS up soon.

i agree
beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
In real life it is difficult to adjust to another culture or traditions.  There will be problems.  The notion that ..Rishta jodna assan...nibhaana mushkil ..applies to both Ambaji and Mona, and not just Mona as expected by Ambaji. 

Yes, Mona needs to grow up for sure and also Ambaji needs to give Mona time to adjust  and not just keep beating up on her.  Also Anukalp(should realize  he is married now) needs to open his mouth and try to bridge the saas-bahu gap. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girl

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

You're right Bharti not expecting her to do unusual stuff, but she has to give Mona some time before she starts complaining about it, and Mona do need to grow up as I said before she needs to show them that she wants to be part of the family rather than sitting in her room and cryingOuch

Edited by kajolj - 11 January 2011 at 8:28pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index