Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

pyar kii yeh ek kahani is far better than mkap (Page 3)

td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
No Comparison Please.Everyone is good in their own way but comparing them is unethical.Even if you feel Kriya lacks chemistry or what not then its your personal believe and you're essentially making this choice to believe what you want to believe.So good for you na but dont make judgement here or on any other forum.We spend day/night here to talk about our beloved characters which are very close to our hearts and these Amazing Actors who are doing great job to entertain us. I think the world is a far more beautiful place when we stop judging and assuming the worst and instead help each other be our best.

Kriya Rocks and yes they are the Bestest!!
They are the Most Outstanding and Excellent Couple on Indian Television.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_kriya

Originally posted by carisma2

STALKER ALERT!!!!!!

omg she pm'd me

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : AMIT7884
Sent : 11 January 2011 at 12:13pm

R U THD OWNER OF THIS FORUM,IT'S A PUBLIC PROPERTY ANYONE CAN USE THIS,ND BY THE WAY U FOOL,STAY AWAY FROM ME

You are breaking the rules - we are advising u.

do not pm me

OMGGG!!! datss wayyyyyyyyyy tooooooooooo much ... report to the dev team dii ... kkk v new she/he dusnt hv any idea abt romance (lolzz) bt she was equallyyyy BAD in mannerisms ... is dis da way to talk???? firstly brkn da rules n thn shown attitudeeeee???????????????
IT'S OKAY PEOPLE KNOW ME, and they can see for themselves. I'm being bashed..LOL did u lot get one aswell.
minuu IF-Addictz
minuu
minuu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Comparing is not allowed.
Refrain from posting in CAPs, it is considered as shouting in the forum.
Refer to Pratigya Forum Rules and Regulations
Closed.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index