Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

pyar kii yeh ek kahani is far better than mkap (Page 2)

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Why r u comparing shows???????..... We all know which show is better... We all know which jodi got the hottest jodi last yeat , we all know which show has higher trp's .....we all know who got the most promising newcomer award......dont u dare insult a show n that too on its forum......if u dont like pratigya then just change the channel

Elvira22 IF-Dazzler
Elvira22
Elvira22

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Why u r wasting ur time here ? u can express ur feeling on dat forum..........
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AMIT7884

I LOVE THE STORY OF PYAR KI YEH EK KAHANI,ABHAY IS FAR BETTER THAN KRISHNA ND THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN ABHAY ND PIA IS AWESOME!!!
by the way .... wot chemistry - they dun have chemistry between them, they dun even have physics, nothing more to say. you have a lot to learn abt romance kid...
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

story!?? Shocked Shocked LOL is there really a story in that show? anything, any idea that is original? 
of what i have heard and read that show is a full copy of Twilight and vampire diaries.. Gosh and you think that man, the lead in that show is cute?? Shocked  he is so stiff LOL  he has failed miserably in his attempts  to act like Robert. 
she /he has no idea abt romance. hehehehhe
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by Filza.T

story!?? Shocked Shocked LOL is there really a story in that show? anything, any idea that is original? 
of what i have heard and read that show is a full copy of Twilight and vampire diaries.. Gosh and you think that man, the lead in that show is cute?? Shocked  he is so stiff LOL  he has failed miserably in his attempts  to act like Robert. 
she /he has no idea abt romance. hehehehhe

LOLLOL true!! LOL 
N_13 Senior Member
N_13
N_13

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I respect your opinion about PKEK....But you should praise it in that forum, not in the pratigya forum. Dont compare 2 shows which have entirely different storyline.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

STALKER ALERT!!!!!!

omg she pm'd me

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : AMIT7884
Sent : 11 January 2011 at 12:13pm

R U THD OWNER OF THIS FORUM,IT'S A PUBLIC PROPERTY ANYONE CAN USE THIS,ND BY THE WAY U FOOL,STAY AWAY FROM ME

You are breaking the rules - we are advising u.

do not pm me

Edited by carisma2 - 11 January 2011 at 12:17pm
luv_kriya Goldie
luv_kriya
luv_kriya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

STALKER ALERT!!!!!!

omg she pm'd me

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : AMIT7884
Sent : 11 January 2011 at 12:13pm

R U THD OWNER OF THIS FORUM,IT'S A PUBLIC PROPERTY ANYONE CAN USE THIS,ND BY THE WAY U FOOL,STAY AWAY FROM ME

You are breaking the rules - we are advising u.

do not pm me

OMGGG!!! datss wayyyyyyyyyy tooooooooooo much ... report to the dev team dii ... kkk v new she/he dusnt hv any idea abt romance (lolzz) bt she was equallyyyy BAD in mannerisms ... is dis da way to talk???? firstly brkn da rules n thn shown attitudeeeee???????????????

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index