Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetArifa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i agree. she comes from a family that have different traditions. some elder from Anukalp's house should sit her down and explain to her what she has to do and how to go about doing it. but  almost everybody is too busy hating her rather than help her. i am sure that once she knows what she has to do, she will try her very best to do it correctly.
Edited by SweetArifa - 13 years ago
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SweetArifa

i agree. she comes from a family that have different traditions. some elder from Anukalp's house should sit her down and explain to her what she has to do and how to go about doing it. but  almost everybody is too busy hating her rather than help her. i am sure that once she knows what she has to do, she will try her very best to do it correctly.

i agree
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree Mona should be getting some help from the elders of Anukalp family.  Instead they are pounding on Mona which is somewhat annoying.  Also Mona should grow up.
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes elders of the family need to sit down and talk to Mona telling her how things are done in their family, rather than expecting her miraculously to know how their family works. 
SweetArifa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree that she also needs to grow up, she is married now and has lots of responsibilities.
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I do not think that Anukalp family should just impose their customs on mona. they should be a little more understanding and show some respect for the Punjabi customs also.

If it were for the other way around would they like for Mona's family to do that to Anukalp