mourinho
mourinho

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
the family should suport Mona.

SweetArifa Senior Member
SweetArifa
SweetArifa

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
i agree. she comes from a family that have different traditions. some elder from Anukalp's house should sit her down and explain to her what she has to do and how to go about doing it. but  almost everybody is too busy hating her rather than help her. i am sure that once she knows what she has to do, she will try her very best to do it correctly.

Edited by SweetArifa - 11 January 2011 at 1:58pm
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetArifa

i agree. she comes from a family that have different traditions. some elder from Anukalp's house should sit her down and explain to her what she has to do and how to go about doing it. but  almost everybody is too busy hating her rather than help her. i am sure that once she knows what she has to do, she will try her very best to do it correctly.

i agree
beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I agree Mona should be getting some help from the elders of Anukalp family.  Instead they are pounding on Mona which is somewhat annoying.  Also Mona should grow up.
HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Yes elders of the family need to sit down and talk to Mona telling her how things are done in their family, rather than expecting her miraculously to know how their family works. 
SweetArifa Senior Member
SweetArifa
SweetArifa

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
i agree that she also needs to grow up, she is married now and has lots of responsibilities.
rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I do not think that Anukalp family should just impose their customs on mona. they should be a little more understanding and show some respect for the Punjabi customs also.

If it were for the other way around would they like for Mona's family to do that to Anukalp

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index