Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

CONFESSION of LOVE-For Ishaan or for Kashyaps?

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramdeepu_mech2vedula_1Garima_04--sree--vishmewell-Pallavi-Sinha18shelly_nairFeefiSomerholicGirlinfinity00Siddhi_Shwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
yep...the confession is both for ishaan n the Kashyaps.............coz suhana....though ws in love wid the family frm soo long....bt never confessed tht in front of them...n as for ishaan.......dats the new found love.......both of them deserve 2 knw....hw much she loves both of them.....n cnt live away frm dem.........itz gona be fantastic......bt 2day someone did mention in earlier posts...dat it wud hv been better if the confession hd lil less humor.....even i wished dat.....bt den itz ok.....the serious-kinda image doesnt quite go well wid suhana..........Big smileSmileSmile..........if ishaan wud hv confessed...........yeah.............dat definitely hd been serious........more of feelings....emotions......bt...... our suhana madam...is lil HATKE........hehe

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramvishmewellShilpa.Agarwalshelly_nairnami2811

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Shounak thanks for your input as I missed your inputs lately, you were very very quite. But anyways you came with a bang good question, although initially not happy with public display of confession , but I guess its good so that Suhana can be seen by every one that the should have no doubt about the purity and innocence of Suhana , any ill feeling they might have as a result of knowing that she didnt accepted the mairrage and she doesnt love Ishaan would be able to hear and see that she may have done all that in the begining but she truly loves the family and Ishaan. I think even Rano would have no doubt about her anymore. I think its a good way of getting over with misconception about Suhana which they might have and see the love she has for the family and Ishaan, but Ishaan should start being a man now, he should accept that he was wrong in behaving childish with Sonali, Suhana deserves an appology from him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram-Pallavi-Sinha18

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

whatfunjshree_ramGarima_04vishmewell-Pallavi-shelly_nairSinha18FeefiSomerholicGirlShwets1502

chik Senior Member
chik
chik

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
According to OBS... she starts confessing love for Kashyaps..... and then finally... confesses love for Ishaan... which comes as a surprise for everyone and of course for Ishaan....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

I guess this is why I support this confession of Suhana in front of the only family and not just in front of Ishaann because..hmm..cant reveal yet...LOLLOL...but yeah..em full on for this confession..atleast em happy that when Suhana confesses in FRONT of the whole family let it be BM,Dadaji or neone else..there will be no gunjaish of any shaque..or there wont be any doubt on anyone's mind whether Suhana loves Ishaan or not...and we will be assured that BM and Dadji will NOT bring any more sona,chandi,tamba,pital,loha or kansyaROFLROFLROFL

for those who isnt familiar with these terms[I know Shwetha..ur waiting in the listLOL]

Sona is gold,chandi is silver,tamba is copper,pital is brass,loha is iron and kansya isbronzeLOL

I totally agree with your Sona , Chandi, peetal, tanba, brass mercury etc etc. Let it be clear to everybody and they never doubt her love never ever again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poshahshelly_nairShwets1502

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I too am all for a confession in front of the family.
so that there is no doubt in anyone's mind..ishaan suhana or the family. everyone knows that they are a real couple. And what more proof can one ask of suhana's love if she can confess it front of everyone.ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
While I dont mind that we will have the confession scene in front of the whole family, coz this way everyones doubts will be cleared, I think it would be better if there was less humor and less corny music playing in the background. The scene today could have been so much better if it was slightly more serious.

Also, I really wish that after this whole family fiasco, Ishaan and Suhana have their own private confession, where Ishaan tells her he loved her since day 1... It will be very cute. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Go to top