Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

my cute schoolboy ABHAY,sali aadhi ghrwali..FAB VM (Page 3)

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaughtyNihu

wuuhuuu peds!!! HUGS for posting da vm yaaaaaHug

i luved your post as usual!!!

and this emoticon .The Thinker soooooooo cuteee!!!!!!!Hug

In The Garbage.. this is  ROFL
ROFLROFL

and  for my chand!!Hug

woh chand jaisa ladka mere dil main aaa raha hai!!!
Day Dreaming

Jamya i loveddddddddddddddddddd d VM its so gud.......................

n thanx fr lkin d post..hugzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

thanx dear....

oh ya abt d age difference...as far as i remember watchin in sum YT epis which i hd missed......in d very beginning of the show dey had mentioned dt some subjects like history or social studies wud hv combined lectures of seniors i.e TY students such as Tanushree ambolkar , Kabir, abhay etc etc who r seniors to meesha , piya tracker etc etc....so seniors n Jrs ll 2gether work for projects.....

Oh really I missed the initial episodes of the show thanks for informing that otherwise I thought its a blooper AgainLOLLOL

Anyways if it matter of some subjects than they should show some class taken by only seniours also,,,coz they all r always seen togehter  in one classroom

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sim-

thanx dear....

oh ya abt d age difference...as far as i remember watchin in sum YT epis which i hd missed......in d very beginning of the show dey had mentioned dt some subjects like history or social studies wud hv combined lectures of seniors i.e TY students such as Tanushree ambolkar , Kabir, abhay etc etc who r seniors to meesha , piya tracker etc etc....so seniors n Jrs ll 2gether work for projects.....

Oh really I missed the initial episodes of the show thanks for informing that otherwise I thought its a blooper AgainLOLLOL

Anyways if it matter of some subjects than they should show some class taken by only seniours also,,,coz they all r always seen togehter  in one classroom

yeah u got a point here.........bt des people r seldom in class dey r mre in campus n jungle....LOLLOLLOL........i wud wanna c kabir..T....abhay n all in 1 class sumday...dat wud b fun...

-sim-

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I hated Piya... She is a big mouth. Can't she keep at least some secrets? Abhay had told her that he did not tell to anyone because as a college kid nobody would take him seriously that he is writing a Historic Novel. I also do not like the way Piya is trying to cause harm to Abhay by exposing him  (in Public or Private whatsoever) without even the thought that he is the Guy who saved her life more than once.

Overall a Good Episode! Special appreciation to MiYa and TrAngad.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim-adits7

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

thanx dear....

Many People have already pointed out that Tanushree and Kabir are seniors (not Abhay). Let's forget it as this is an Ekta Serial and the logic goes for a toss as usual.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim-adits7

iqralovespkyek Senior Member
iqralovespkyek
iqralovespkyek

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
OMG the VM wa soooo good Thumbs UpThumbs Up i liked it very muuch Clap

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iqralovespkyek

OMG the VM wa soooo good Thumbs UpThumbs Up i liked it very muuch Clap

we r glad u lked it.......

thanx dear

-Nihu n Dits...Smile

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

thanx dear....

Many People have already pointed out that Tanushree and Kabir are seniors (not Abhay). Let's forget it as this is an Ekta Serial and the logic goes for a toss as usual.

Actually today they show Abhay's B'day is 11-1-1990 that means he is 20 yrs old & Piya as they shown 17 yrs old 

So I think Aditi is right Abhay directly take Admission in T.Y & his age group is T & Kabir ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Though we all know he is 300 yrs old & have no one of his age group LOLLOLLOL

Edited by -sim- - 11 January 2011 at 12:19pm

adits7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index