Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

11/01/11 W/U- Gaushala reveals all to Bharati

Kiran_83 Senior Member
Kiran_83
Kiran_83

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821sarahjcpappy123milwebER_ER_YA***Anu***ivanta29desi-galbmm1985Rae24KajolKohl-sia-samirah23naj7ghotalazfuzzyfacenivedithaRajinilicious

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Hi

Thanks for the update - the epi was so much better!

Glad Gau came out with it - finally - i don't know whether she is just going to land Bharti in more trouble or actually thinking of her unborn child - there's a part of me that thinks that maybe Gau reformed??? maybe i'm being optimistic...

Does Prakash think Bharti won't do anything...you reckon she's going to get the fake parents in and have them tell the truth....or get the real parents in....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran_83

KajolKohl Senior Member
KajolKohl
KajolKohl

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

At least Bharti knows the truth now but how is she going to find evidence? Since Gaushala won't back her up on this.Veena's going to be the hardest to persuade that Prakesh doesn't love her,he only wants money and her body.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran_83

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
My heart goes out to Bharti but it's better that she finds out now than later.
It's so sad that now she knows she was never wanted and CVs made her do that little seducing stunt Dead

I wish Bharti wld leave Murli and take all the money with her.
Bharti is like a laxmi that brings in wealth, the minute she married Murli, his family became rich but Bharti's father became poor after she left his house.

Murli and his family are so luck to have such a charm in such an adorable person like Bharti.

Edited by fuzzyface - 12 January 2011 at 8:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kiran_83Rae24

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Totally agree with you fuzzy - i mean Bharti did know to some extent that Murli married her for the money, so it didnt come as a shock but what i dont understand murli is why he's not trying 2 get 2 know her??? after all he married her so at least try n get to know her

Poor Bharti - when she was soo loved and then...
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
thanks kk83

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index