Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

For the CVs.Regarding Arohi and Cheeku's marriage.

meetme.shiraz Newbie
meetme.shiraz
meetme.shiraz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

I have been a viewer of KMH since season 1 episode 1.Also,I'm proud to have been a fan of KMH since the time when most people around me had not even heard of the show.From the epic title track(possibly the finest song for any show on indian television)to the sizzling chemistry of the lead pair to the fresh idea,everything gelled perfectly and got along like a house on fire.Needless to say I was disappointed on it ending prematurely.Then I heard the news about season 2 and I was super excited.The concept sounded good but the execution according to me was not quite upto the season 1 mark lyk the love track was a bit premature,there were few Arjuhi moments,the FULL title song only been played once or twice(and believe you me its one heck of a powerful song+I dint like the changes brought to the song)& overall it was a bit lacking in the charm and innocence that season 1 boasted of and yet I was hooked on,being a KMH loyalist and today oh boy I get the shock of my life when I read this article about Arohi getting married to Cheeku and this idea I want to say to the entire creative team,is an epic fail.If it happens I swear I'll quit watching KMH and if I'm not wrong so will a thousand others.Simply put this track doesnt make sense at all.Ok I get it that there has to be misunderstandings between Arjun and Arohi and that they can't be united at such an early stage.I understand but honestly a marriage between Arohi and Cheeku?And then what at the end?Divorce and another marriage between Arohi and Arjun or Cheeku getting killed or something?!I cant make head or tail of this idea and as u guys must have seen it on the FB page or this forum,we viewers are VERY agitated.Its a big risk & u guys might lose out on a big fan base.So please consider our requests and change the track and no I'm not acting over smart or trying to tell you guys how it is to be done.Not at all.This is just a big and a loyal KMH fan voicing his honest opinion cuz he cares too much about his favourite show(which is VERY under-rated).

Edited by meetme.shiraz - 11 January 2011 at 10:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushnoodmirrapunzel84shibz

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
they ll surely lose their fans....seriously.......
meetme.shiraz Newbie
meetme.shiraz
meetme.shiraz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana.khan

they ll surely lose their fans....seriously.......

I know..its plain stupid.
khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with u gyes
rapunzel84 Goldie
rapunzel84
rapunzel84

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Well i agree completely with the topic maker...Although am not a avid watcher of this season - always found something missing! But this is taking it too far - like the worse thing that can happen! The only reason we all liked KMH was it was refreshing!!! And to drag it like this is as the topic maker said "EPIC FAIL"!!!

Cheers!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meetme.shiraz

meetme.shiraz Newbie
meetme.shiraz
meetme.shiraz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rapunzel84

Well i agree completely with the topic maker...Although am not a avid watcher of this season - always found something missing! But this is taking it too far - like the worse thing that can happen! The only reason we all liked KMH was it was refreshing!!! And to drag it like this is as the topic maker said "EPIC FAIL"!!!

Cheers!

Yeah.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index