Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: axeion

I have ebooks, and some VTC training videos, chahiye toh bol...I'll upload it n send u the links. 
Nahi, I dont know abt crystal reports yet. I m looking in my books, and sent Anil another link. Lets see...Kuch bola nahi abhi tak usne...

Itni mahenat abhi mat kar. Let me see if they give us some tutorial/books. Agar kuchh naa mila to bolungi.

Anil... haven't worked on CR since a long time but did you do it for all the pages? Sometimes, they have two choices - to choose for specific page and for all the pages.
Originally posted by: .Isha.

BTW, silly me still stuck at children getting exposed to such conditions as far as Maa Exchange is concerned. I am not sure if I will watch it anymore. (Only if they show family with adult-children)

Isha I think this serial wuld bring kids to revolt against their moms. Socho if at 10 you are told that you don't need to brush youtr teeth every night, or can order pizzas, or invite friends for a sleepover, something Mom usually wouldn't allow. That would be fun na?
Isha.Isha thumbnail

Arre yaar, but I feel Pooja handled Yash pretty well...It was Anuradha's attitude that was a lil πŸ˜• She would have behaved the same way with older kids too, and then that would have been much more messier...Give the show a chance, ek week aur dekh le πŸ˜ƒ

I know but am silly and stuck don't know why.
Next week Apara and Sudesh Beri I guess. Their children are 20+ so that would be ok for me. I know messier... but ok for me as far as adults fight for such things
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ppurva

Isha I think this serial wuld bring kids to revolt against their moms. Socho if at 10 you are told that you don't need to brush youtr teeth every night, or can order pizzas, or invite friends for a sleepover, something Mom usually wouldn't allow. That would be fun na?

Then silly me would have more issues πŸ˜†
Did I miss the brush/pizza part. Personally am ok will sleepover if parents are keeping an eye, LOL.
Fun, ya for sure.πŸ˜ƒ
Well no, but Anuradha seems to be kind of mom who would not insist on brushing the teeth and Pooja is definitely the kind of Mom who would not mind an occasional Pizza or a sleepover.
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ppurva

Well no, but Anuradha seems to be kind of mom who would not insist on brushing the teeth and Pooja is definitely the kind of Mom who would not mind an occasional Pizza or a sleepover.

Lol...I would say Pooja would be the one insisting on brushing teeth at night, while Anuradha won't πŸ˜† 

@Ishiii... Who's sudesh beri...and is it Apara Mehta?
Isha.Isha thumbnail

Lol...I would say Pooja would be the one insisting on brushing teeth at night, while Anuradha won't πŸ˜† 

@Ishiii... Who's sudesh beri...and is it Apara Mehta?

Sudesh Berry - actor guess his wife is not from the industry though. Border me tha.
Yes Apara Mehra.

Anil - did it help?  now am curious to know too.
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Isha.

Anil - did it help?  now am curious to know too.

Kiddo...Curiosity kills the cat πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Anil's working on it, abhi khatam karne de phir aake solution dega πŸ˜†
Martand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
solution in link by ekta is good but i don't want to restrict 10 results per page so am still fine tuning it for my need..otherwise it works πŸ‘πŸΌ
Good morning guys :)  ...whats going on !

I read few old pages ..i guess you were talking about Ekta's marriage ?  This club is turning to be a marriage bureau ? If yes, i need some help too ☺️