Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishita123

LOL......Martand ji aapke paas jawab taiyaar hai na.........Maiyaa ke fangiri se dar lagta hai ya Raja ke studentgiri se 😆😆

Haha!! Maiyaa ki fangiri fosho 😆

Alright, I will call it a day now, so Good Night/Day to all of you 😃 

Bye .. Nishi ! Take care 🤗

Business class in 10 mins  .. Gotta leave too .. Bye BB-holics ! Enjoy Xx  🤗

Martand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

LOL......Martand ji aapke paas jawab taiyaar hai na.........Maiyaa ke fangiri se dar lagta hai ya Raja ke studentgiri se 😆😆

jawab is Hrishant style - 
dono se ðŸ˜†
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pooja.s92

I am a ST fan too 😳

So many smileys for VeenaJee .. ahem ahem 😉😆---cos cos....she is sexy...sssshh kisi ko math bolna lol😆

😆

Veena jeeeee ko dekhenge to sitare bhi Zia maangen ge
Pyaase teri zulfon se ghataa maange ge
veena jeee apne maathe se yun aanchal ko na sarkaa dena
Varna buddhe bhi jawaani ki dua maange ge...😛😉😆

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ppurva

I was the same. My English and Sanskrit marks used to pull up my Maths and Physics grades. Practicals I used to score full-marks, theory paper mein hamesh wat lagti thi.

I purposelly used to leave questions unanswered in my Maths exams so that my Bio score will be more than my maths score, and I wouldn't have to take up engg ðŸ˜• But, I did end up in Engg eventually  I love Chemistry and Bio compared to Maths n Physics, though History n Geography were my fave subjects in school ðŸ˜³
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Lohri and Pongal to all those who celebrate them 🤗

Edited by axeion - 13 years ago

Note that the fake potential ST is not a vector; rather at every point in space BB house ST(BBh) completely specifies the ST. A field such as ST(BBh) is called a only a single number scalar field. Clearly it is much easier to analyze a scalar field such as ST(KJK), and this is one of the main reasons for working with potentials. The contours of constant ST facial expressionsare plotted in BB episodes. Since the politics force is conservative, the plot of an inmate at some point is independent of the stand it took to get there. As shown in some BB episodes, the difference in the emotion of a played inmate is the same whether it takes plot 1 or plot 2 in going from the game ST=player ST to the game ST=Winner ST. Few episodes show the magnitude of winniing potential in three inmates. The magnitudes with a high value of ST are analogous to a point of high elevation for an inmate moving under the influence of Dolly. Just as in cheapness a swearing %&^ can gain potential energy in going from a lower to a higher popularity, a positively charged particle Sameer compared to a cheap field like Veena gains popularity in moving from BB house  to outside coz of a popular ST; however, and this is what makes voting so different from winning, Economically motivated BB loses rationality in moving ST from a point with a lower fanbase to one with a value of higher fanbase.

HUH!!! Building ke upar se gaya baap.
Originally posted by: axeion

Happy Lohri and Pongal to all those who celebrate them 🤗

Happy Lohri/Pongal to you too dear :)

Maine aisa kya keh diya jo sab gayab ho gaye?
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ppurva

Maine aisa kya keh diya jo sab gayab ho gaye?

Khamoshi se Darr lagta hai ya St fans ki post se ? 😆