Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: fire_gun

arre aap bhi rupali fan hai kya?๐Ÿ˜‰

hum unke aansuon ke fan hai jiEmbarrassed๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† not rupali but m a fan of monisha sarabhai๐Ÿ˜†
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fire_gun

aaj kal inflation itni jyadda hai  india mein kii monisha sirf free kii chezzo par hi dhyan de rehi hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeh bhi sahi baat hain ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway chalo main chala sone...see u later guys!! 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

hum unke aansuon ke fan hai ji๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† not rupali but m a fan of monisha sarabhai๐Ÿ˜†

monisha to sarbhai mein hi milegi aapko๐Ÿ˜‰......after khichdi movie producer was considering for movie"sarabhai vs sarabhai๐Ÿ˜‰ but no development on that front till the date ๐Ÿ˜•
anshul

yeah maine bhi suna tha.....after svs ended they said they will come up with season 2 soon par aaj tak nahi aaya๐Ÿ˜• sarabhai was one of the best shows till date with each actor perfect in their roles๐Ÿ˜ณ
fire_gun thumbnail

anshul

yeah maine bhi suna tha.....after svs ended they said they will come up with season 2 soon par aaj tak nahi aaya๐Ÿ˜• sarabhai was one of the best shows till date with each actor perfect in their roles๐Ÿ˜ณ

rupali said she is ready to do one more season par har kuch na kuch panga ho jata hai kabhi channels buget problem to kabhi dates problems from actors ๐Ÿ˜• aur aajkal producer doosre project mein busy hai kii no time to give any thought to sarabahi๐Ÿ˜•
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi bolo batameezon...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
arre phulwa aa gayi 

phulwa

anshul
i loved sarabhai v/s sarabhai a lot....except for rupali most of the actors have got busy....i dont see rupali in any of the shows these days 

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

arre phulwa aa gayi 

phulwa

anshul
i loved sarabhai v/s sarabhai a lot....except for rupali most of the actors have got busy....i dont see rupali in any of the shows these days 

bari jaldi khayal aagaya aapko..

Dolll kemon ache?๐Ÿ˜ณ i may have said tht wrong...๐Ÿ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail

arre phulwa aa gayi 

phulwa

anshul

his father is seriously ill..thats y ...she got offer of"jor ka jhatka" but she didn;t gone to argertina  for shoot because of his father illness
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

bari jaldi khayal aagaya aapko..

Dolll kemon ache?๐Ÿ˜ณ i may have said tht wrong...๐Ÿ˜†

aare pehle tumhara post meleko dikha nai tha re๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

awww tu bengali sikh rahi hai๐Ÿ˜† good nahi kuch khaas hera pheri nahi ki bas o ki jagah e likha diya๐Ÿ˜ณ
its kemon achO?๐Ÿ˜ณ

m fine wat abt u๐Ÿ˜ณ