~~ BBholics Anonymous HicHic #1 : INVITES ONLY ~~ - Page 56

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mcm226

sorry pallo,but mujhe Salman achha actor nahi lagta..........mere hisaab se Salman ko acting nahi aati,bas kaam-chalau acting kar sakta hai woπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Even I think Salman can't act to save his life plus he looks average πŸ˜›
Originally posted by .Isha.

Are Poorva... We mature people (who dared to say budhdhaπŸ˜‘πŸ˜ƒ) (Mandu - sweet!) cherish good work in all era / decades.

Noorjahaan and Geeta Bali's songs I like too! Regret not listening more to those golden songs much.

@Red, Maine bola πŸ˜›

@Noorjehan, I din't know who she was until a few months ago πŸ˜• And the irony, my fave song ever ever ever is originally sung by her  The Ignorant ME πŸ˜³
 anybody remember "dance  masti" series private album where they re-arranged the  old songs beautifully πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Pulwasha

MANDY maar taali.. how did my people call me Pallo... Lmahe magic..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

my mamoo used to like Sridevi soo much from tht movie.. he named me Pallo becuz it matched my name.. and thts how my name is Pallo..πŸ˜†
le taaliπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ..............last week maine dekhi Lamhe..........maine tumko bhi yaad kiya tha jab Deepak Malhotra sridevi ko pallo pallo kehkar call karta hai...................btw meri ek friend ka naam pallavi hai,usko hum palli-palli kehte haiπŸ˜›......
I liked her in Khudagawah....πŸ˜•

le taaliπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ..............last week maine dekhi Lamhe..........maine tumko bhi yaad kiya tha jab Deepak Malhotra sridevi ko pallo pallo kehkar call karta hai...................btw meri ek friend ka naam pallavi hai,usko hum palli-palli kehte haiπŸ˜›......

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aray Anshu sorry q kehte ho.. its not necessary ke if i like Salman u like him too.. everyone has different choices.. 😳😳..
OH yes Noor Jehan! She had some powerful voice especially her Punjabi songs! They'd penetrate right into you :)
Originally posted by prodigy007

Amazing Mandy she had such a kashish about her! Oh yes Lamhe was great the songs were fab!😊

yup.....................she had a kid like  innocenceTongue.............wo double role waali kounsi movie thi,sunny n rajnikant waali..........i liked that movie tooTongue
Originally posted by axeion

@Red, Maine bola πŸ˜›

@Noorjehan, I din't know who she was until a few months ago πŸ˜• And the irony, my fave song ever ever ever is originally sung by her  The Ignorant ME πŸ˜³

Chandni Raatein.......... one of my all time favorite

Naye mein se Tinka Tinka......... (not so nayaa still)

Also Sonali ke songs ki 2-3 days se baat ho rahi hai to am trying to remember that song from movie Majorsaab... Kaunsa tha? I like that song.

yup.....................she had a kid like  innocenceπŸ˜›.............wo double role waali kounsi movie thi,sunny n rajnikant waali..........i liked that movie tooπŸ˜›

Chaalbaaz😊 Remember that rain song with Sunny Deol ? Classic