India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

tum sirf meri ho

zarlish18 Senior Member
zarlish18
zarlish18

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

hello guys!dis iz my first fan fic so ii dnt know u will like it or not but good aur bad both comments are welcome so plz do give ur views.thanks.

iam going to start my story from the time when anu discloses her pregnancy n everybody knows dat bani is innocent.

anu:bus kijiye aap log,bani mami kahin nahi jayen ge...

jigyasa:anu SHUT UP..

anu:nahi mama aj nahi,aj ap logon ko mein sach bata kar he rahon ge.she turned to jai ;mamu its me iam pregnant not bani mami.she did all dis just to save my n dis familys honur.(den she narrates all the incident)

SLAP SLAP...

JIGYASA;meru beti ne ye harkat ki,meri beti ne SLAPPPP..

JIGYASA AUNTY... bani intervened.

SHUT UO.YE SAB TUMHARI WAJA SE HE HUWA HAI.TUMHARE GANDE KHOON AUR GANDE SANSKARON KA ASRA MERI BETI PE HUWA HAI.MEIN TUMHE NAI CHORUNGE BANIII...SHE RAISED HER HAND TO SLAP HER BUT JAI WHO WAS A SILENT SPECTATOR stopped her hand in mid air...

bus karo jigyasa.kisi aur ki galti k liye  bani zimedar nai hai.SAMJHE.jai roared

bani apne kare mein jao anu tum b

anu who was sobbing badly ran to her room and bani who watched her husbands with no expression son her face did not pay any heed to his order n started to move towards the door to leave walia mansion 4ever.

but was stopped in mid way

tumne suna nai k mein ne kya kaha?/apne kamre mein jao:jai holding her wrist tightly said.

kyunn ab mein wo gathia aurat nai rahe jo is qabil nahi hai k wo walia mansion mein rahe/???bani made him remember his own words

jai winced remembring all those bitter words,the physical and mental torture he gave to abni,he felt so guilty dat he was unable to meet her eyes but he had to..he had stop her from leaving his hme,his life....

he came back from his thoughts when bani started to struggle,to get away frm him but he only increased his pressure on her wrist,took her bag from her hands and started to push her toards stairs.

ye aap kya kar rahe hain mr walia,muje jana hai,nahi rehana yahan par, bani, whose eyes were full of tears, sobbing lightly shouted at him.but jai paid no heed n pushed her towards deir rOOM N threw her bag in a corner n said:

YOU R NOT GOING ANYWHERE MRS BANI WALIA..U UNDRSTAND ME......OTHERWISE UR MOUNT ABU HOUSE .......U KNOW WAT IAM CAPABLE OF....

n he left the room

bani who was in a trance looked more shocked at the at the words of her so called husband(a monster he is) she thought...

ok dats enough 4 2day..if i got sme responce i will update soon

hope u will like it n plz ignore da mistakes...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saroj17mohiniij&b84

gulupada Groupbie
gulupada
gulupada

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
hey dear nice start continue soon would love 2 c d romance of jai and bani

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top