Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Shweta tiwari FC..(1st female Winner of Bigg boss) (Page 27)

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose-girl

Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Yaha se waha uthne baithne mei usko taqlif hoti hai ConfusedAngry Make up kaise karegiAngry Sab uske haath mei de do, tab kuch karegi otherwise noAngry..

Did u see her interview where she was saying she makes her bai Asha Tai prepare tea 4/5 timesLOLLOL
No i did'nt watch dat interview..LOLLOL
Do u hav,,???EmbarrassedLOL
Sorry 4 replying soo late.. LOL
I know u must be sleeping now..Actually meri light chali gayi thi.. nd den jab ayi to mai Jaane kya baat hui dekhnay lag gaya tha..LOLROFLactually Shweta ka pehli dafa koi show pakistani channel per lag raha hai nd mai iska itni dair say promos dekh dekh kr paagal hogaya tha..SillyROFLfinally 3rd jan ko start hogaya...LOLaaj 6th episode thi uski nd wat a co incidence k yeh bilkull kasautii k time per 8 baje lagta hai..EmbarrassedROFLi thnk Pak mei pehlay say hi pata tha k Shweta Bigg boss jeetnay wali hai shayad isilye uska indian show pehli dafa pak channel per start kr dia..TongueLOL
i know u hated dis show.. LOL bt i simply loved dis show more den kasauti in da 1st 4 months..LOLLOL
Kaash shweta aradhna ki tarha BB mei apnay aap ko sajti sawarti bt woh to hai hi 1 no ki lazy..AngryD'ohbilkull meri tarha..LOLLOL
I remember shweta 1 pakistani serial "dost jo pak channel ARY digital per laga karta tha.. us mei bhi shweta had khoobsurat lag rai thi..BlushingBlushingBlushingbt ab to mai uskay scenes bhol bhi gaya hun nd na woh ab YT per kahiin available hai..AngryD'ohCry
Hey Btw guddie do u know DMG nd JKBH ka production house same hai..ROFLROFL
Nd dono ki bakwaas ending ki gayi..D'ohD'ohD'oh
okie finally me going to sleep.. gudni8.. bubye..!!!Wink
Kaunsa show? Koi new show pak me start hua hein ST ka?Confused
Jaane kya baat hui..yeh Shweta ka 2nd daily show tha. . Jo colours per lga krta tha aur 6 months chala. . LasT 2 monthz mei is k Producerz nay show ki story khrAb kr di aur shweta nay bhi serial mei aana chor dia jis ki waja say show band hogaya. . ab pakistan mei dobara telecast ho raha hai. . Nd shweta was lookIng more beAtifull den Prerna in dis serial. . hehe. . nd i simply loved dis serial in da 1ST 4 Months. .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkfarzana4shwetaMarz_Mahira_fanprerna4rishav

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prernatic

Originally posted by rose-girl

Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Yaha se waha uthne baithne mei usko taqlif hoti hai ConfusedAngry Make up kaise karegiAngry Sab uske haath mei de do, tab kuch karegi otherwise noAngry..

Did u see her interview where she was saying she makes her bai Asha Tai prepare tea 4/5 timesLOLLOL
No i did'nt watch dat interview..LOLLOL
Do u hav,,???EmbarrassedLOL
Sorry 4 replying soo late.. LOL
I know u must be sleeping now..Actually meri light chali gayi thi.. nd den jab ayi to mai Jaane kya baat hui dekhnay lag gaya tha..LOLROFLactually Shweta ka pehli dafa koi show pakistani channel per lag raha hai nd mai iska itni dair say promos dekh dekh kr paagal hogaya tha..SillyROFLfinally 3rd jan ko start hogaya...LOLaaj 6th episode thi uski nd wat a co incidence k yeh bilkull kasautii k time per 8 baje lagta hai..EmbarrassedROFLi thnk Pak mei pehlay say hi pata tha k Shweta Bigg boss jeetnay wali hai shayad isilye uska indian show pehli dafa pak channel per start kr dia..TongueLOL
i know u hated dis show.. LOL bt i simply loved dis show in da 1st 4 months..LOLLOL
Kaash shweta aradhna ki tarha BB mei apnay aap ko sajti sawarti bt woh to hai hi 1 no ki lazy..AngryD'ohbilkull meri tarha..LOLLOL
I remember shweta 1 pakistani serial "dost jo pak channel ARY digital per laga karta tha.. us mei bhi shweta had khoobsurat lag rai thi..BlushingBlushingBlushingbt ab to mai uskay scenes bhol bhi gaya hun nd na woh ab YT per kahiin available hai..AngryD'ohCry
Hey Btw guddie do u know DMG nd JKBH ka production house same hai..ROFLROFL
Nd dono ki bakwaas ending ki gayi..D'ohD'ohD'oh
okie finally me going to sleep.. gudni8.. bubye..!!!Wink
Kaunsa show? Koi new show pak me start hua hein ST ka?Confused
Hey faran bro thats gr88888 news that they have re-started Jaane kiya baat hui again in Pakistan ClapClapbut kaun se channel pe aata hai?????????Confused
hey mariam yeh show pak channel indus vision per lag raha hai. . Where r u 4rm? shweta pak mei boht boht zyada popular hai datz y unhon nay yeh shoW start kia hai takey is show ki waja say channel ki trp's bhi barh jayein.. hehehe. . Aaj shweta ko blog per bhi btayunga. . coz she read All my commentz. . LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkfarzana4shwetarose-girlMarz_Mahira_fanSonam.B

rose-girl Goldie
rose-girl
rose-girl

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for itna achi tarha se bataane k liye:) Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkMarz_Mahira_fanFaraan92

Sonam.B IF-Dazzler
Sonam.B
Sonam.B

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
hey guys..looks like u ppl hav changed addresses...gud going keep rocking guys!!!Thumbs Up
anyway...now dat shweta has done BB...where next would u like to see her?
I am definately hoping dat she  does take  up a new show asap...
but I hate daily soaps nowOuch..everything on indian television nw is BS..
JKBH was a pain in the head to watch..such a boring serial it was..
ahh..I hope another dance reality show cums up her way...

farzana4shwetarose-girlMarz_Mahira_fanFaraan92

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Faraan..

U just hated the ending of JKBH ? Ermm

I hated the show from the very second day to the end day.... UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I used to get SO much frustrated ROFL Man .. It was such pain in my @$$ Pinch And faraan I also know that it's same PH.. Cinevista.. That PH can never ever produce a quality show holy cow PinchPinchPinchPinch I wanna erase the memory of JKBH from my memory ROFL The biggest problem is I couldnt even ignore one single epi .. Just for her, watched the whole whole whole whole TRASH PinchPinch

Have a look in my update ROFL

-----------------

Well I thought at least in last 10 epis, they'd do something good, but Cinevista is the krapiest production house I've ever seen!!

Ratings: Thumbs Down -- 5 Thumbs Down~!!!~

Update :

Epi starts with Sareen family discussing abt how stupid Shailu have become.. And the last hope of his return is also gone.. Bharat Bhai saab is really depressed.. Whereas Shant is trying to convince them that they STILL can try.. Nirmala is blaming her son.. And Aradhana is in her regular business - Sitting like a dolt and CryingLOLLOL And then she leavesLOLLOL (She's become a phunny charClown)..

Sanjana informing Vrinda abt all these.. Vrinda gets all excited and plans to help Aradhana in her packing, as she thinks Aradhana's lost the game and now she'd pack up.. And the Awesum duo having fun!!Evil Smile ( Wish Vrinda's children hear these once and confronts her )..

Aradhana Mam is crying in her room.. Clutching her Mangalsutra ( she's spoilt the meaning of Mangalsutra and spoiled the charm of this act what she used to do in KZK for her RishAngryI wil never forgive the creatives for making her do this for tht )*(^&&%$*^Censored ).. Anyways, Shaant comes, and knocks the door.. She thinks a bit, as she was crying.. and then when Shaant was abt to leave, she opens the door, and gives her as-usual-I-am-helpless lookDead.. And Shaant tells her that if not stop, they can delay the marriage at least.. And Aradhana was like "yeahhhhhhh" .. ( Stupid lady and stupid Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant what's the point guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry Can't u just say that u LOVE her and leave the &^%&% husband and come with me?!!??!?!!?Angry )..

Raveena on the other hand is with her bro.. Her bro praising her left n right for her wit when she says that guessing Aradhana's next step, she'd already confessed all these to Shailu with a lil bit of Mirch Masala to be in safe side..  ( WoOWOWOOWOW Go gal! The ONLY person with brain in the show!! But definitely NO beautyThumbs Down only abt the char and not the actress though Smile).. Suddenly seeing Shailu, she stops and tells him that now they can get married easily.. Just then the doorbell rings, and it's a lawyer giving them court's stay order.. Which means they've to wait for more 18 days.. Shailu is frustrated and leaves..

Raveena too is angry.. makes a big issue with it.. telling her bro that these 18 days will be the worst days of Aradhana's life.. and this has become a personal war now.. And she'd snatch away each n every support system of Aradhana.. Bharat, Nirmala, and Shaant.. And she asks Sanjana abt Bharat Bhaisaab..

On the other hand, Aradhana promises to take her Husband back ANYHOW within these 18 days.. And she thanks Shaant for tht..

Shailu calls Aradhana to insult her.. and she starts crying immediatelyROFL.. And then Nirmala watches her and takes the phone and again tries to make him understand.. But Shailu confronts her saying Bete se hi Bahu aati hai and all blah blahROFLROFL ( He means to say he's BETAROFLROFLGood jokeROFLROFL Plus, I haven't seen sucha char in my life who's so eager to become a bhikhariROFL )..

Anyways, after that.. Ummm I guess epi ended..

Precap: Bharat is driving and his car bumped on a body.. ( that was a dead body ).. He comes out of the car and thinks he killed him.. I guess so.. Confused

Done!!

P.S -- Bold parts are MY comments.. thanksSmile

----------

I remember I called Aradhan loser and Shailendra a spinless elephant and that brother-in-law ( what was his name anyways ) a Pillar.. ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farzana4shwetaMarz_Mahira_fanFaraan92

rose-girl Goldie
rose-girl
rose-girl

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonam.B

hey guys..looks like u ppl hav changed addresses...gud going keep rocking guys!!!Thumbs Up
I want her in a daily soap coz thn i can watch her dailyLOL
I want her Additi Gupta and Harshad Chopda in a new youth showEmbarrassed
But thn tht show shld give equal screen tym to every1Star

Edited by rose-girl - 13 January 2011 at 5:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farzana4shweta

prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonam.B

Same I knowSleepy But I still hope for Ronit n Shweta because they still keep getting offersEmbarrassed They were a class apartBig smile

I want her to join JDJ.. As wildcard entryLOL And she is Madhuri fanatic tooEmbarrassed I hope she joins JDJClap

farzana4shwetarose-girlLuv-ShonitMarz_Mahira_fan

prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
http://bb4.in.com/bigg-boss-4-videos-shweta-tiwari-interview-raja-scared-my-daughter-with-a-knife-2125.html#top

sumanforumsMarz_Mahira_fanFaraan92Gauahargeous_N

Go to top