Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farzana4shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[QUOTE=prerna4rishav]Farz πŸ˜† They had had the bst C-night overπŸ˜†.. How besharam.. πŸ˜† Dont even pick up callsπŸ˜†

I knowww butt hooww cute are they😳
plzzz sumone stop me from having a heart attack
πŸ˜›
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Koi baat nahi G..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shweta ka apnay devroon say boht gehra naata hai..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ€£

So devar hi sahi.. bt agla chance sirf mera hi hai..🀣🀣🀣

Faraan?

Tera usse hai pehle ka naata koi?

Yiunhi nahi dil lubhata koi?

Jaane tu.. Ya jaane na ?
okkk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Lucky for what ?

Well even though I am not Sameer fan anymore, but thought he was a man of principles.. But agreeing to host a show which plays with Marriage.. is simply NO NO🀒 I didnt like Ram Kapoor for that..

But more than Sameer, the biggest disappointment is Ratan Ratan's fav actor - Ronit.. Fav Actress - Shweta.. And fav couple - Prerna Rishabh Bajaj..

I thought she had class.. But no.. Yeh kya kar diya usne I was her fan..

Were u Ratan fan coz she was Prerna Rishabh Bajaj Fan πŸ€”
farzana4shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
GUDDIII aka MISHTI
plzz cum on MSN IM WAITING
an emergency😑😑
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lucky for what ?

Well even though I am not Sameer fan anymore, but thought he was a man of principles.. But agreeing to host a show which plays with Marriage.. is simply NO NO🀒 I didnt like Ram Kapoor for that..

But more than Sameer, the biggest disappointment is Ratan Ratan's fav actor - Ronit.. Fav Actress - Shweta.. And fav couple - Prerna Rishabh Bajaj..

Well ya i agree to this point Guddi.........Sameer's choice of show is wrong πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ......But his fans will get to see him daily again Ouch........Any ways who is this Ratan Confused.....Aur after Rahul and Rakhi yeh teesra swaymvar kiska hai??????? I toh thought yeh Veena Malik ka hona chahiye tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....Agar Veena ka hota toh Sameer host karta kiya???????  🀣🀣
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: okkk

Were u Ratan fan coz she was Prerna Rishabh Bajaj Fan πŸ€”

Partially yesπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And then no..

I thought out of all the actresses, only she and Ragini Khanna have the capa.. the spark in them which I saw in STπŸ˜‰.. Just gotta watch a scene from Agle Janam, where she pushes a man against the wall and puts an axe right on his throat and says 'Zyada hoshiyaari ki toh kaatke phaink dungi yahi pe'...

And as I said, I judge actors from the scenes where they are angry/sad.. And there u go.. Ratan took the cake from me πŸ˜‰
okkk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prernatic

Ratan plays female lead role in AGLE JANAM MOHE BETIYA HI KIJO serial .

prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prernatic

Well ya i agree to this point Guddi.........Sameer's choice of show is wrong πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ......But his fans will get to see him daily again ........Any ways who is this Ratan πŸ˜•.....Aur after Rahul and Rakhi yeh teesra swaymvar kiska hai??????? I toh thought yeh Veena Malik ka hona chahiye tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....Agar Veena ka hota toh Sameer host karta kiya???????  🀣🀣

Yeah I dont like sellng marriages and all the people associated with it🀒 It just doesnt work for me🀒

And Ratan is from Agle Janam mei mohe bitiya hi kijoπŸ˜‰ Fab actress.. This yr she got Best Actress Award in ITAπŸ˜› My fav oneπŸ˜†

Veena I think is better than Sameer.... Veena is doing some charity works.. And I appreciate that.. rather than conducting online marriages..

For the fact, I didnt even like the whole Sara Ali naatak in BB house.. And it was shameful that all the housemates were part of it.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Look what happened to themπŸ˜• Such kinda publicity marriages never sustain!
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Lucky for what ?

Yeah me too really did'nt expected dis with ratan..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Woh to kaafi chalaak larki hai... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† to yeh shaadi ka drama q kr rahi hai..
nd tx 4 sharing da info guddie.. i really did'nt knew dat her fav actress is my sweetheart..πŸ˜πŸ˜†
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
For me no one matches what ST has. I can't see that spark in anyone else. I like Ragini as well but not as much as ST. The only person probably I liked a lot was Parvati, especially when she became Janki Devi. Now she was cool.