sameera84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

😆😡Hello ppl so it's Tuesday and my day of updating😊 and so here I' am. Sorry 😕for updating late was stuck up in some work. Today's show was good with some good points in it. So here we go.

Scene one: the first scene starts with that wretched Chachaji 😡holding a lottery ticket in hand and praying to God that plzz shower blessings on him so that he can win this lottery but as expected 😆he looses. So all angry and miffed up he is sitting when a young girl comes in an auto and stops in front of the gate. This is Chachaji's daughter and that wretched creature 😡😡rather than asking if she is alright or how was the journey starts searching her luggage and asks her that he had sent her to help in someone's wedding did she get any rewards (he meant money) and the poor thing shows her father a piece of salwaar kameez and says that they gifted me this to which he yells at her and leaver the poor thing to pick all the heavy luggage by herself. He is such an a@#h#^e.😡😡😡

Scene two: Naina gets off an auto and is arguing with him for the fares when the signal turns red and voila guess whose car stops at the signal😃, arey, our angry young munda who else! 😳He sees Naina and murmurs to himself that his all day will be bed since he saw her face before going to work😆. Just then he sees Naina smiling and waving to a guy and then he sees them talking and smiling to each other. Naina and the other guy start walking and its then that Naina sees Daksh and both of them share an irritated look😆. Naina passes by and Daksh gets loud honking from the cars behind his since he was blocking the traffic.😆

Scene three: Mrs. Swami comes to the Patwardhan household and searches for Naina she meets with Vibs and to gives Naina's payment to her, she praises her a lot😛 and says that she will refer Naina to her friends as well for wedding planning. Chacha is hearing all this and looking at the amount at the cheque he changes color like the chameleon 🤢and very sweetly tells Vibs to call Naina back as he is willing to keep her as his PG, making the pretense that where will the poor girl stay and all🤢. Vibs happily calls Naina and tells her that she can come and stay.

Scene four:  Naina all happy 😃reaches and hugs Vibs happily, Vibs is also happy to see her again. Chacha ji 🤢becomes all sweet and says that he knows she is a gud girl and since Vibs has so much faith in her he changed his decision. He goes on to show Naina the house to which Naina was about to say no since she already knows the plece but Vibs stops her and tells her to follow chachaji, Chacha ji tells her showing her his drawing room that this is their part of the house , just then a phone call comes for him and he leaves. Naina drags Vibs aside and asks What is this? Why are their two separate places in one house to which a dejected Vibs replies that now that u r here u will slowly understand everything.  

Scene Five: Chachaji takes Naina to her room and calls his daughter rather rudely (Grrrr… I wanted to slap him then😡😡) and asks her to change sheets and take Naina's luggage. Naina is highly irritated seeing his attitude to both his wife and his daughter. Naina seeing his attitude starts thinking how come such a greedy man changed his decision overnight. To which the chameleon Chacha promptly as if reading her thoughts replies that anyways he has to keep a PG nad if so then why not her. He also warns her to limit her friendliness to Daksh's family since she is his PG. His wife then INFORMS Naina that Mrs. Swami came to give Naina her Heque, her husband Chameleon 🤢chacha gives his wife an angry stare and our intelligent Naina understands as to what changed Chacha's decision. Chacha rudely and reluctantly informs Naina and tells her that Mrs. Swami gave it to Vibs but I kept it since he didn't want her money to be misused by Daksh's family(what a leech….b@#$y meanie😡). Naina is super irritated 😡hearing him say such harsh words about Daksh's family. She then very intelligently asks him that if he has her cheque then he shouls return it to her. Chacha giving a mock smile reluctantly hands her the Cheque. Naina takes it and says that iam going to have tea with aayi(Vibs)😛. Chacha ji warns her again that he told her not to get tooo friendly to the other family. Niana (a must watch scene😛) fans the cheque in her hand and while fanning herself 😆with it she smiles sarcastically and tells him that she also forgot to tell him a fact, that I cannot stay in a place where there are a lot of interferences and Do's and Don'ts, if he still is adamant then she can easily get accommodation in any other PG.  Chacha seeing Naina fanning with the cheque😆 quickly amends saying😆 : no problem live as you want, its your house too , I to am just concerned with my rent. You pay theb resnt on time and do as you like.

Episode ends on a smiling Naina.

Precap: Is just the same as yesterday Daksh who is unaware of the latest development of Naina stsying in the house sees her going in through the window and thinks she has come here to steal or to convince Vibs. He drags her out. Naina all angry

HOPE U ALL LIKE IT 

PLZZ COMMENT😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superdupercool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the lovely update
😛
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnks for the update sameera!!!
this Kaka girgit ki tarah rang badalta hai!!!
thanks!

The way that old man talks to his daughter..😡😡 Really?

He doesn't deserve a family even, let alone win the lottery!!
saina01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for the update.. I can't wait for naina to give daksh a piece of her mind..
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the update..
Amrita_18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the gr8 update 👏
crms thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update. Sameera 
Naina back in P house to further irritate the frowning D.
moon.river thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! I missed the episode. =( 
DakshNa "eyelock" scene seems funny 😆 I'll watch this epi for their sake. hehe...