Uttaran

heart breaking episode for me (Page 7)

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

Originally posted by akruz

Guys lets wait for 1 more day...tomorrow's episode will be the decider...i hope they show Veer getting back home and the conversation with Ichcha will be the decider for us in which way this track is going...Veer cannot fall for Tapasya yaar....i have that much confidence...but what we need to see is whether Veer sympathize with Tapasya and whether this will cause rift between Ichcha and Veer...

I am hating the fact that Tapasya is actually pregnantAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry/....though there were so many articles coming up i just didnt want to believe that the hero, who was lying like a dead body could actually have been manipulated by the vamp to such a level that the vamp got pregnant...this is pathetic story by the CVs.....we have high hopes from Veer...Veer is a real hero for us...the CVs cannot take the track this way......pls....dont make Tapasya pregnant with Veers kidOuch

i know but we should wait to see what happens next...hope some veecha favour track will come soon.

We want it straightaway yaar...ever since Veecha shaadi ther is tension regarding this py track....we could never enjoy even for a week with peace of mind....i want them to end this track soon and either end the serial or give us something tooo look forward to ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
I keep leaving when Taps is winning and am back to watching when Icha is shown in a more positive light. 

One thing: is it 4 months since Taps raped Veer? Sorry for the harsh word, but that was what the act was. I pity the baby for being born to that lying monster. What kind of values will that be taught? Keep lying and praying to Ram. Trust me, you will get away with it!!

My appeal to ALL Veecha fans: pl Keep your hands off the remote and BOYCOTT the serial till they show something positive. TRPs fall when Taps loses, coz her loyal fans stop watching the show. We Veecha fans should do the same, and not keep remaining glued to it with the hope that the CVs will show some Veecha scenes today, tomorrow or in the future. Pl pl pl pl BOYCOTT the programme till they show Icha who is truthful also getting something good going for her.

Bakwas track. A preggy Taps! Yuck, how can the CVs even think that they will get away with such bulls&&&t!!!

cjs369tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

Guys lets wait for 1 more day...tomorrow's episode will be the decider...i hope they show Veer getting back home and the conversation with Ichcha will be the decider for us in which way this track is going...Veer cannot fall for Tapasya yaar....i have that much confidence...but what we need to see is whether Veer sympathize with Tapasya and whether this will cause rift between Ichcha and Veer...

I am hating the fact that Tapasya is actually pregnantAngry/....though there were so many articles coming up i just didnt want to believe that the hero, who was lying like a dead body could actually have been manipulated by the vamp to such a level that the vamp got pregnant...this is pathetic story by the CVs.....we have high hopes from Veer...Veer is a real hero for us...the CVs cannot take the track this way......pls....dont make Tapasya pregnant with Veers kidOuch

i know but we should wait to see what happens next...hope some veecha favour track will come soon.

are you still hopeful about getting good VeeCha track ?.. I hope the CVs live upto that and ur words come true...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akruz

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

I am hating the fact that Tapasya is actually pregnantAngry/....though there were so many articles coming up i just didnt want to believe that the hero, who was lying like a dead body could actually have been manipulated by the vamp to such a level that the vamp got pregnant...this is pathetic story by the CVs.....we have high hopes from Veer...Veer is a real hero for us...the CVs cannot take the track this way......pls....dont make Tapasya pregnant with Veers kidOuch

As you say, we will know more in the next 2 days' episodes, because I feel there is some significance attached to 2 events:

1) The fact that the expert Dr. Soni was not there and Tapasya was examined by the substitute Dr; Inference: She might have just looked at the previous fraud reports and assumed her to be pregnant and she needs to do more tests like ultrasonography. As for the physical test done by the Dr, even ovarian cysts can be mistaken for a pregnancy.

2) the fact that the Ultrasound machine was not working;
Inference: Only ultrasonography can confirm the existance of a fetus in the womb and the number of weeks of the fetus exactly.

So even now the pregnancy can be fake, or if real, depending on the number of weeks of the fetus, whether Veer, or somebody else, is the father can be determined.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfeakruzdivy609tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

As you say, we will know more in the next 2 days' episodes, because I feel there is some significance attached to 2 events:

1) The fact that the expert Dr. Soni was not there and Tapasya was examined by the substitute Dr; Inference: She might have just looked at the previous fraud reports and assumed her to be pregnant and she needs to do more tests like ultrasonography. As for the physical test done by the Dr, even ovarian cysts can be mistaken for a pregnancy.

Inference: Only ultrasonography can confirm the existance of a fetus in the womb and the number of weeks of the fetus exactly.

So even now the pregnancy can be fake, or if real, depending on the number of weeks of the fetus, whether Veer, or somebody else, is the father can be determined.

Vow great analysis hermoinee....ovarian cysts...this didn't cross my mind at all...so the pregnancy cud still be fake..Smile.....great one.....yes this cud be a possibility...and has similar symptoms like that of pregnancy but one doesnt miss the periods...so no way taps cud have found out....
I didnt think of this but am expecting that Veer finds out that its Raghu's baby, chances are remote though bcause they didnt show anything like that...lets see...we will for sure know this week...but I still have faith on Veer's character till Cvs totally massacre it...

Edited by vijayam - 11 January 2011 at 8:48pm

hermione8tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

..tomorrow's episode will be the decider...i hope they show Veer getting back home and the conversation with Ichcha will be the decider for us in which way this track is going...Veer cannot fall for Tapasya yaar....i have that much confidence...but what we need to see is whether Veer sympathize with Tapasya and whether this will cause rift between Ichcha and Veer...

I am hating the fact that Tapasya is actually pregnantAngry...this is pathetic story by the CVs.....we have high hopes from Veer...Veer is a real hero for us...the CVs cannot take the track this way......pls....dont make Tapasya pregnant with Veers kidOuch

I am also ...so hoping that it continues to be a fake pregnancy.... cant bear the fact that the vamp taps is pregy with Veer's baby...
--may be taps bribed the doc behind the curtain when she was supposed to be getting examined...
  and the doc was trying to make it look authentic by saying all that she said about taps 3mnth preg
  n the sonography
--or may be nani had planned this entire setup before hand itself when she realised Mai was
  supposed to accompany them for the check-up...

Edited by cjs369 - 11 January 2011 at 8:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfehermione8tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Vow great analysis hermoinee....ovarian cysts...this didn't cross my mind at all...so the pregnancy cud still be fake..Smile.....great one.....yes this cud be a possibility...and has similar symptoms like that of pregnancy but one doesnt miss the periods...so no way taps cud have found out....
I didnt think of this but am expecting that Veer finds out that its Raghu's baby, chances are remote though bcause they didnt show anything like that...lets see...we will for sure know this week...but I still have faith on Veer's character till Cvs totally massacre it...

True, they cannot ruin Veer's character and make him a typical Thakur with two wives and no one bats an eyelid. We want him to be a modern hero and not a medieval oneLOL
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

hermoinee brings up some very good realistic points, however we have to consider how realistic and how accurate the timing of this serial has been.................O..........cv's are not bothered about real time only TV time

However, with both Raghu coming in and with an announcement that UT may go off air, it is a possibility that something might be up, either with pregnancy, or the father of the child.

Ovarian cysts are one possibility, so is appendicitis and many other symptoms.............I don't think that will be the twist............hopefully today we will see something a little more interesting and believable.Ouch

hermione8tiny15

Go to top