Uttaran

heart breaking episode for me (Page 6)

Gnarly_Quinn Senior Member
Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by pragya_dutta

why are you guys being so pessimistic? just because tappu is pregnant you think veer iccha will part? n if you u dont think so..then i suppose u guys watch this soap for veer iccha...and they are together...no matter whether tappu is preggy or not  i dont see CV's separating them...n tappu will definitely be with raghu now..so i think theres nothing to worry for you guys...the show will go in your favor only... why would you want the show to end? we nandmi fans want the show to end so that we can see them in a romantic track...but why on earth will the veer iccha fans want the show to end??
wow pragya thank u 4 giving hope 4 many veecha fans,
a veeya fan giving hope 2 veecha fan, thats gr8Clap
i know veecha fans faaltu mein tension le rahe hain, maine bhi bahut samjhane ki koshish ki
u r gr8, i am sorry i misunderstood nandmi fans,
sonia , u r very good

LOL arrey koi nahi yaar...this is just a drama...we must always keep that in mind n enjoy it...n to be true m not that big a fan of uttran..i just watch it cuz of nandmi... WinkLOL

Edited by pragya_dutta - 11 January 2011 at 12:12pm

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

why are you guys being so pessimistic? just because tappu is pregnant you think veer iccha will part? n if you u dont think so..then i suppose u guys watch this soap for veer iccha...and they are together...no matter whether tappu is preggy or not  i dont see CV's separating them...n tappu will definitely be with raghu now..so i think theres nothing to worry for you guys...the show will go in your favor only... why would you want the show to end? we nandmi fans want the show to end so that we can see them in a romantic track...but why on earth will the veer iccha fans want the show to end??
i know veecha fans faaltu mein tension le rahe hain, maine bhi bahut samjhane ki koshish ki
sonia , u r very good

LOL arrey koi nahi yaar...this is just a drama...we must always keep that in mind n enjoy it...n to be true m not that big a fan of uttran..i just watch it cuz of nandmi... WinkLOL

Exactly, it is just fiction. No need to break our heads over itLOL We can watch as long as it entertains us. I had stopped watching sometime after Vancha marriage, but came back after Veecha marriage. So no problem in stopping watching the moment I lose interestSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

sonia , u r very good

wow pragya!! this is really very sweet of u seriously!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
yah guys...don;t be too upsets at these things...and enjoy the time heree.
jayajoy Newbie
jayajoy
jayajoy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
I absolutely wholeheartedly agree with ur post....the way Veer was looking at Tappu at the end of the episode!!!! OMG! CryI dont know if i wil hav the heart to watch the show from now on....the magic is broken beyond repair for me now....very bad work by the CVs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79cjs369

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Guys lets wait for 1 more day...tomorrow's episode will be the decider...i hope they show Veer getting back home and the conversation with Ichcha will be the decider for us in which way this track is going...Veer cannot fall for Tapasya yaar....i have that much confidence...but what we need to see is whether Veer sympathize with Tapasya and whether this will cause rift between Ichcha and Veer...

I am hating the fact that Tapasya is actually pregnantAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry/....though there were so many articles coming up i just didnt want to believe that the hero, who was lying like a dead body could actually have been manipulated by the vamp to such a level that the vamp got pregnant...this is pathetic story by the CVs.....we have high hopes from Veer...Veer is a real hero for us...the CVs cannot take the track this way......pls....dont make Tapasya pregnant with Veers kidOuch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmahasini79FunLyfedivy609cjs369tiny15LimitLessFan

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=hermoinee
 Exactly, it is just fiction. No need to break our heads over itLOL We can watch as long as it entertains us. I had stopped watching sometime after Vancha marriage, but came back after Veecha marriage. So no problem in stopping watching the moment I lose interestSmile[/QUOTE]

agree with you... one can always take a break when one loses interest....
after they killed Vansh my only reason to watch UT was VeeCha... but this week there has been no VeeCha ... and to top it this change in track is not something that interests me...
though I still am hoping against hope.. that either Taps bribed the doc when she was being examined or its something done by nani...so may be the preg is still a fake one...
and if we will be getting some good VeeCha scenes then obviously who wud want to miss ...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79hermione8tiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

Guys lets wait for 1 more day...tomorrow's episode will be the decider...i hope they show Veer getting back home and the conversation with Ichcha will be the decider for us in which way this track is going...Veer cannot fall for Tapasya yaar....i have that much confidence...but what we need to see is whether Veer sympathize with Tapasya and whether this will cause rift between Ichcha and Veer...

I am hating the fact that Tapasya is actually pregnantAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry/....though there were so many articles coming up i just didnt want to believe that the hero, who was lying like a dead body could actually have been manipulated by the vamp to such a level that the vamp got pregnant...this is pathetic story by the CVs.....we have high hopes from Veer...Veer is a real hero for us...the CVs cannot take the track this way......pls....dont make Tapasya pregnant with Veers kidOuch

i know but we should wait to see what happens next...hope some veecha favour track will come soon.

Go to top