Uttaran
Uttaran

heart breaking episode for me (Page 5)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

i was never addicted to uttaran or any show,,, so its not hard for me to quit when i am seriously bored with it .LOL.......... being honest i loved RAGVIR till they got married in bidaai , then started loosing interested ......... and no one made me feel like they did .........

back to watching this bakwas as all 10pm shows apart ksoaps which i dont bother to see are going bonkers , but now i dont mind watching news

Best way to watch something. Thumbs Up.....never get too involved with fiction...........I think so many have been watching it for the attractive stars that somewhere the fact that the serial is going downhill has gone unnoticed. Also it has been fun most times to try and guess what is going to happen more than actually watching it happen.

Sports and watching DVD's at home...........all very good options. News for me is fine but there seems to be little good news as it is mostly depressing but compared to UT I guess even news is ok.

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by groucho

[QUOTE=vijayam][QUOTE=groucho][QUOTE=vijayam][QUOTE=xavivilla][QUOTE=vijayam]

@Vijayam..............forget the past, Tapasya is scot free.............all that is buried under the snows of Kilimanjaro.Ouch

Now is what we have and I think it will probably lead to a birth.........maybe even Ichcha will get pregnant............Veer and Ichcha will remain married (hopefully as the cv's have obviously thrown in the towel)...........Tapasya will find happiness with Raghu.

Seems to me the best bet

Most of Veecha fans are saying bye...Cry....not liking it...lets see what happens..I've  still have a flicker of hope that its not Veer's baby...may it belongs to raghu...how else can taps be with raghu.

Hats off to you vijayam for your positive thoughtsClap.

I too agree that it could still be shown that it is Raghu's kid keeping in mind it is almost 4 months since the incident with Veer and the resurfacing of Raghu suddenly. Another thing that hinted at positivity is Umed's reassurance to Ichcha about her place in B house. They did not show any precap also for tomorrow to keep up the suspense. What I cannot understand is how come Taps did not miss her cycles and realise her pregnancy symptoms.
thank u so much vijayam 4 ur positive thoughts,
i too will wait till this friday, tom we will get some answers,
anyway i am not saying bye till i am not 100 % sure,
and that umed iccha scene was nice, glad iccha is still keeping up the faithSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
veecha fans will wait for veecha baby......The world lives in hope..
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Thanks so much all..feel much better now..have a long workday tomorrow....Smile..Goodnight & take care...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillaintruderfast

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by xavivilla

Even I felt very bad after seeing today's episode....really a heart breaking one for Veecha fans....
we loved Veer for what he was.....but today they covered up all crimes of taps...
she can get away with any thing.....
bad day for veecha fans....will there be veecha any more???

what happened...veer came to know about tapu?

Veer took her for the checkup...doc confirmed she is pregnant by 3 mths..everybody is shocked..tapni are pleasantly surprised...and Veer giving changed looks of concern  to taps....so its confirned its Veer's baby..

I have my own perception................not a look of concern but he was looking thoughtful and with a certain amount of disbelief.............can't blame him as he was so sure he would catch Tapasya and Nani at their game.

I think Veer could not believe that Tapasya was actually telling the truth. Where was the concern????. I didn't  see him leaping around promising he would be there for the next checkup. And believe me (from first hand experience) husbands are more excited and act as if they are giving birth for the first child, than the wife............didn't really get a feel of that either.

yes you're right groucho...he was thinking & confused....not concerned..but what is all this leading to....I felt very bad that once again taps will go scot-free..
Veer was flabbergasted that Taps was really telling the truth contrary to his expectations and there was definitely some softening towards her in the way he looked at her. May be that was the way the actor portrayed it without meaning to. But what I did not like was the smug, tear- filled, emotional expressions of Tapasya, who is getting away scot- free even after so much fraud and crimes and the satisfied and happy look of Nani, whom Ram really savedShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmaFunLyfetiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Thanks so much all..feel much better now..have a long workday tomorrow....Smile..Goodnight & take care...

Goodnight am off too.Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

Gnarly_Quinn Senior Member
Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
why are you guys being so pessimistic? just because tappu is pregnant you think veer iccha will part? n if you u dont think so..then i suppose u guys watch this soap for veer iccha...and they are together...no matter whether tappu is preggy or not  i dont see CV's separating them...n tappu will definitely be with raghu now..so i think theres nothing to worry for you guys...the show will go in your favor only... why would you want the show to end? we nandmi fans want the show to end so that we can see them in a romantic track...but why on earth will the veer iccha fans want the show to end??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609intruderfasttiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya_dutta

why are you guys being so pessimistic? just because tappu is pregnant you think veer iccha will part? n if you u dont think so..then i suppose u guys watch this soap for veer iccha...and they are together...no matter whether tappu is preggy or not  i dont see CV's separating them...n tappu will definitely be with raghu now..so i think theres nothing to worry for you guys...the show will go in your favor only... why would you want the show to end? we nandmi fans want the show to end so that we can see them in a romantic track...but why on earth will the veer iccha fans want the show to end??
wow pragya thank u 4 giving hope 4 many veecha fans,
a veeya fan giving hope 2 veecha fan, thats gr8Clap
i know veecha fans faaltu mein tension le rahe hain, maine bhi bahut samjhane ki koshish ki
u r gr8, i am sorry i misunderstood nandmi fans,
sonia , u r very good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_Quinntiny15

Go to top