hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by intruderfast

[QUOTE=smeenakshi76]Whatever it is, i m sure that this track will not end bfor 31st Jan annd CV ko kuchh daya aayi to mid feb tak. This track is most tortous and unbearable despite that r showing positivity and negativity together. i saw yday episode and it create headache. Save us frm such torture
yes nani crying with happiness was 2 muchAngry
thank god i was watching it on youtube so could forward it varna i would beDead
but the opening scene was nice, i liked umed and iccha bothSmile

And what about Tapasya holding her stomach as if it might just fall down if she let goLOLLOLLOL Honestly the direction of this serial leaves me Shocked
mein bach gaya LOLLOL thank god i never watch this on tv

Oh no, it was hilarious.........LOLLOL. First the girl is pinching her stomach because she thinks it is a collection of fat, as soon as she hears of the pregnancy................she instantly changes over (faster than a chameleon) to a protective mother-to -be and hangs on to her stomach.

I really wanted to tell the director whoever he or she may be that if you cannot get your actors to show emotion in their acting don't be so obvious and make a girl hold on to her stomach to convince the viewers she is pregnant and the baby is in her stomach.

Y
ou see I think the cv's thought that the viewers might just think that this baby will be in her toes or something. WinkWink so they were driving home the point.Dead

I think someone needs to tell the cv's that it is not the viewers but the creatives who create characters who don't know they are pregnant for 3 months...............DeadDeadDead
[/QUOTE

@ bold...hilariousROFLROFLROFL

The CVs are doubting the viewers' intelligence and we viewers are searching whether there are any brains still left in the left or right sides of their skullsROFLROFLROFL

Edited by hermoinee - 12 January 2011 at 4:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top