Uttaran
Uttaran

heart breaking episode for me (Page 10)

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

hmmm..... like i always said from past 2 weeks , when i see taps on screen , i prefer playing games on my tv and listen to just dialoges no do idea about his expressions /.....well we already discussed this, why cry over it now
me too jaya! i keeps on changing chnl when tapasya is on screen,i quickly move to zee tv or starone, basically i'm not watching this baseless show and watching the other 2 shows but sometimes for veecha scenes i watch this.but i can't see the face of tapasya, i literally hate her. she is kind a @####

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

finally thanks to the CVs ...I have managed to get rid of my addiction to this serial... once the doc announced taps pregnancy ..i changed the channel and managed not to switch back... I am sooo happy  ...no more Uttaran for me... its finally over for me.....Smile

Now many will start doing this.....My deadline is this week......I'm so happy tat I'm gonna stop this much b4 than expected...A huge relief

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23tiny15LimitLessFan

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by akruz

Guys lets wait for 1 more day...tomorrow's episode will be the decider...i hope they show Veer getting back home and the conversation with Ichcha will be the decider for us in which way this track is going...Veer cannot fall for Tapasya yaar....i have that much confidence...but what we need to see is whether Veer sympathize with Tapasya and whether this will cause rift between Ichcha and Veer...

I am hating the fact that Tapasya is actually pregnantAngry/....though there were so many articles coming up i just didnt want to believe that the hero, who was lying like a dead body could actually have been manipulated by the vamp to such a level that the vamp got pregnant...this is pathetic story by the CVs.....we have high hopes from Veer...Veer is a real hero for us...the CVs cannot take the track this way......pls....dont make Tapasya pregnant with Veers kidOuch

As you say, we will know more in the next 2 days' episodes, because I feel there is some significance attached to 2 events:

1) The fact that the expert Dr. Soni was not there and Tapasya was examined by the substitute Dr; Inference: She might have just looked at the previous fraud reports and assumed her to be pregnant and she needs to do more tests like ultrasonography. As for the physical test done by the Dr, even ovarian cysts can be mistaken for a pregnancy.

2) the fact that the Ultrasound machine was not working;
Inference: Only ultrasonography can confirm the existance of a fetus in the womb and the number of weeks of the fetus exactly.

So even now the pregnancy can be fake, or if real, depending on the number of weeks of the fetus, whether Veer, or somebody else, is the father can be determined.
Wonderful Analysis Hermionee StarThe first might be true.....Hopefully it's fake I just want the exposure.....Ufff......Guess I'm hoping too muchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

Originally posted by JustJ

hmmm..... like i always said from past 2 weeks , when i see taps on screen , i prefer playing games on my tv and listen to just dialoges no do idea about his expressions /.....well we already discussed this, why cry over it now
me too jaya! i keeps on changing chnl when tapasya is on screen,i quickly move to zee tv or starone, basically i'm not watching this baseless show and watching the other 2 shows but sometimes for veecha scenes i watch this.but i can't see the face of tapasya, i literally hate her. she is kind a @####

lol bips. u know i used to  follow Odhani , but i quit it with shan-tashu-khanak sacrifising thing and was on and off, but with rockon track .... iam done with show , no ending of other tracks n this faltu track...............and coming to sangini , till raga wedding the horrible script was berable but now i dont even peep in there . so wasted 2 weeks on this downmarket show , got my mind back .... not going to see again

tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Guys lets wait for 1 more day...tomorrow's episode will be the decider...i hope they show Veer getting back home and the conversation with Ichcha will be the decider for us in which way this track is going...Veer cannot fall for Tapasya yaar....i have that much confidence...but what we need to see is whether Veer sympathize with Tapasya and whether this will cause rift between Ichcha and Veer...

I am hating the fact that Tapasya is actually pregnantAngry/....though there were so many articles coming up i just didnt want to believe that the hero, who was lying like a dead body could actually have been manipulated by the vamp to such a level that the vamp got pregnant...this is pathetic story by the CVs.....we have high hopes from Veer...Veer is a real hero for us...the CVs cannot take the track this way......pls....dont make Tapasya pregnant with Veers kidOuch

As you say, we will know more in the next 2 days' episodes, because I feel there is some significance attached to 2 events:

1) The fact that the expert Dr. Soni was not there and Tapasya was examined by the substitute Dr; Inference: She might have just looked at the previous fraud reports and assumed her to be pregnant and she needs to do more tests like ultrasonography. As for the physical test done by the Dr, even ovarian cysts can be mistaken for a pregnancy.

Inference: Only ultrasonography can confirm the existance of a fetus in the womb and the number of weeks of the fetus exactly.

So even now the pregnancy can be fake, or if real, depending on the number of weeks of the fetus, whether Veer, or somebody else, is the father can be determined.
hermoinee yes these 2 points r very valid, i watched yesterday episode 2 see if there was any hidden signs
so abhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakta hain,
and i believe veer will still have a doubt, he is very confused

hermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

hermoinee yes these 2 points r very valid, i watched yesterday episode 2 see if there was any hidden signs

Hi.. we all missed your positive words..You did not come in the morning...the forum was sooo gloomyUnhappy
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Frankly there are for me only 2 ways to look at this.

1. If the news about the ending of UT is not correct then we are again on the slow boat to China and things will go this way and that way with all sorts of things happening.

2. If the news is true, then the cv's have to make up their minds as to whether they want it to end positively or negatively. I am hoping they will not jeopardize future viewership with being tagged as the most negative channel in India so they will end it happily. Then we will be on the fast train to happiness

How.............??? your guess is as good as mine.WinkLOLLOL But it will end with Veer and Ichcha that I am still very hopeful about.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfasttiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Hi.. we all missed your positive words..You did not come in the morning...the forum was sooo gloomyUnhappy
hey main kyaa tum sab positive reh sakte ho,
uttaran se hamare positivity yaa negativity pe koi farak nahin padna chahiye,
its just a show,
aur seriously iss show mein worse kyaa ho sakta hain, veer will take care of taps child bas, isse jyaada kuch nahin,
he still loves iccha, isme veecha ko kyaa khatra hain,
and raghu ki koi timepass entry nahin thi,
so there r 2 options either taps is indeed pregnant but with rathod child
varna tappu ne kuch setting ki hai, so once she is exposed she goes out of b house
and then aage phir rathod se chipak jaaye

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfehermione8tiny15

Go to top