Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: hermoinee

As you say, we will know more in the next 2 days' episodes, because I feel there is some significance attached to 2 events:

1) The fact that the expert Dr. Soni was not there and Tapasya was examined by the substitute Dr; Inference: She might have just looked at the previous fraud reports and assumed her to be pregnant and she needs to do more tests like ultrasonography. As for the physical test done by the Dr, even ovarian cysts can be mistaken for a pregnancy.

2) the fact that the Ultrasound machine was not working;
Inference: Only ultrasonography can confirm the existance of a fetus in the womb and the number of weeks of the fetus exactly.

So even now the pregnancy can be fake, or if real, depending on the number of weeks of the fetus, whether Veer, or somebody else, is the father can be determined.

Very good analysis hermoineee....as u said there is some twist thats gonna happen....hope so....

hope this is a cyst that grows and grows more and finally burstπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Adithiji @ bold... That is the crux of the matterπŸ˜†. 

We are looking for realistic situations and solutions, but the CVs, with their convoluted logic, are bent upon coming out with extreme situations and unbelievable emotional dilemmas....and alas, the show that started with great potential has been reduced to a laughing stock and has become utterly ridiculous of lateπŸ˜”. Good if the news of this ending in three months is trueπŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]

I agree, for just about what feels like a lifetime............I have been saying that when you conceive  2 characters so extreme in nature...............it is impossible to see them in any other avatar but fictional cartoons.

Most of the others whether we liked them or not..........we might have been able to find a touch of reality in their behavior which of course was overacted to the gills but nevertheless at least one could let one's imagination wander for a while on them.

The situations and events...........starting with the wedding just went from ridiculous to a point which  was............. as you say very rightly pointed out......... a laughing matter. Ridiculous I think is a very kind word and I will leave it at that since we have only ourselves to blame for watching the serial and any other word...........would reflect on usπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.

How can the CV's correct this situation............one girl has committed so many wrongs...... and just walked away with a lollipop..........the other has spent the better part post leap crying........forgiving........crying.......accepting.......crying........marrying.........crying........loving... and you get my drift. This from an educated girl who was initially shown to be the sensible one.

I too. think all things must come to an end and this one definitely needs to.

I feel for all fans and think that this channel will hopefully realise through their TRP's.....😑😑😑 that there is more to creativity than just trying to achieve high viewership.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
ruchira23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

hmmm..... like i always said from past 2 weeks , when i see taps on screen , i prefer playing games on my tv and listen to just dialoges no do idea about his expressions /.....well we already discussed this, why cry over it now

me too jaya! i keeps on changing chnl when tapasya is on screen,i quickly move to zee tv or starone, basically i'm not watching this baseless show and watching the other 2 shows but sometimes for veecha scenes i watch this.but i can't see the face of tapasya, i literally hate her. she is kind a @####
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

finally thanks to the CVs ...I have managed to get rid of my addiction to this serial... once the doc announced taps pregnancy ..i changed the channel and managed not to switch back... I am sooo happy  ...no more Uttaran for me... its finally over for me.....😊

Now many will start doing this.....My deadline is this week......I'm so happy tat I'm gonna stop this much b4 than expected...A huge relief
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

As you say, we will know more in the next 2 days' episodes, because I feel there is some significance attached to 2 events:

1) The fact that the expert Dr. Soni was not there and Tapasya was examined by the substitute Dr; Inference: She might have just looked at the previous fraud reports and assumed her to be pregnant and she needs to do more tests like ultrasonography. As for the physical test done by the Dr, even ovarian cysts can be mistaken for a pregnancy.

Inference: Only ultrasonography can confirm the existance of a fetus in the womb and the number of weeks of the fetus exactly.

So even now the pregnancy can be fake, or if real, depending on the number of weeks of the fetus, whether Veer, or somebody else, is the father can be determined.

Wonderful Analysis Hermionee β­οΈThe first might be true.....Hopefully it's fake I just want the exposure.....Ufff......Guess I'm hoping too muchπŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bipasha23

me too jaya! i keeps on changing chnl when tapasya is on screen,i quickly move to zee tv or starone, basically i'm not watching this baseless show and watching the other 2 shows but sometimes for veecha scenes i watch this.but i can't see the face of tapasya, i literally hate her. she is kind a @####

lol bips. u know i used to  follow Odhani , but i quit it with shan-tashu-khanak sacrifising thing and was on and off, but with rockon track .... iam done with show , no ending of other tracks n this faltu track...............and coming to sangini , till raga wedding the horrible script was berable but now i dont even peep in there . so wasted 2 weeks on this downmarket show , got my mind back .... not going to see again
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

hermoinee yes these 2 points r very valid, i watched yesterday episode 2 see if there was any hidden signs
so abhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakta hain,
and i believe veer will still have a doubt, he is very confused

hermione8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

hermoinee yes these 2 points r very valid, i watched yesterday episode 2 see if there was any hidden signs

Hi.. we all missed your positive words..You did not come in the morning...the forum was sooo gloomyπŸ˜”
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

Frankly there are for me only 2 ways to look at this.

1. If the news about the ending of UT is not correct then we are again on the slow boat to China and things will go this way and that way with all sorts of things happening.

2. If the news is true, then the cv's have to make up their minds as to whether they want it to end positively or negatively. I am hoping they will not jeopardize future viewership with being tagged as the most negative channel in India so they will end it happily. Then we will be on the fast train to happiness

How.............??? your guess is as good as mine.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But it will end with Veer and Ichcha that I am still very hopeful about.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hi.. we all missed your positive words..You did not come in the morning...the forum was sooo gloomyπŸ˜”

hey main kyaa tum sab positive reh sakte ho,
uttaran se hamare positivity yaa negativity pe koi farak nahin padna chahiye,
its just a show,
aur seriously iss show mein worse kyaa ho sakta hain, veer will take care of taps child bas, isse jyaada kuch nahin,
he still loves iccha, isme veecha ko kyaa khatra hain,
and raghu ki koi timepass entry nahin thi,
so there r 2 options either taps is indeed pregnant but with rathod child
varna tappu ne kuch setting ki hai, so once she is exposed she goes out of b house
and then aage phir rathod se chipak jaaye