Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks so much all..feel much better now..have a long workday tomorrow....😊..Goodnight & take care...
hermione8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayam

yes you're right groucho...he was thinking & confused....not concerned..but what is all this leading to....I felt very bad that once again taps will go scot-free..

Veer was flabbergasted that Taps was really telling the truth contrary to his expectations and there was definitely some softening towards her in the way he looked at her. May be that was the way the actor portrayed it without meaning to. But what I did not like was the smug, tear- filled, emotional expressions of Tapasya, who is getting away scot- free even after so much fraud and crimes and the satisfied and happy look of Nani, whom Ram really saved😲
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayam

Thanks so much all..feel much better now..have a long workday tomorrow....😊..Goodnight & take care...

Goodnight am off too.πŸ₯±
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
why are you guys being so pessimistic? just because tappu is pregnant you think veer iccha will part? n if you u dont think so..then i suppose u guys watch this soap for veer iccha...and they are together...no matter whether tappu is preggy or not  i dont see CV's separating them...n tappu will definitely be with raghu now..so i think theres nothing to worry for you guys...the show will go in your favor only... why would you want the show to end? we nandmi fans want the show to end so that we can see them in a romantic track...but why on earth will the veer iccha fans want the show to end??
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pragya_dutta

why are you guys being so pessimistic? just because tappu is pregnant you think veer iccha will part? n if you u dont think so..then i suppose u guys watch this soap for veer iccha...and they are together...no matter whether tappu is preggy or not  i dont see CV's separating them...n tappu will definitely be with raghu now..so i think theres nothing to worry for you guys...the show will go in your favor only... why would you want the show to end? we nandmi fans want the show to end so that we can see them in a romantic track...but why on earth will the veer iccha fans want the show to end??

wow pragya thank u 4 giving hope 4 many veecha fans,
a veeya fan giving hope 2 veecha fan, thats gr8πŸ‘
i know veecha fans faaltu mein tension le rahe hain, maine bhi bahut samjhane ki koshish ki
u r gr8, i am sorry i misunderstood nandmi fans,
sonia , u r very good
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

wow pragya thank u 4 giving hope 4 many veecha fans,
a veeya fan giving hope 2 veecha fan, thats gr8πŸ‘
i know veecha fans faaltu mein tension le rahe hain, maine bhi bahut samjhane ki koshish ki
u r gr8, i am sorry i misunderstood nandmi fans,
sonia , u r very good

πŸ˜† arrey koi nahi yaar...this is just a drama...we must always keep that in mind n enjoy it...n to be true m not that big a fan of uttran..i just watch it cuz of nandmi... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by pragya_dutta - 13 years ago
hermione8 thumbnail

πŸ˜† arrey koi nahi yaar...this is just a drama...we must always keep that in mind n enjoy it...n to be true m not that big a fan of uttran..i just watch it cuz of nandmi... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Exactly, it is just fiction. No need to break our heads over itπŸ˜† We can watch as long as it entertains us. I had stopped watching sometime after Vancha marriage, but came back after Veecha marriage. So no problem in stopping watching the moment I lose interest😊
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

wow pragya!! this is really very sweet of u seriously!!😊
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yah guys...don;t be too upsets at these things...and enjoy the time heree.
jayajoy thumbnail
I absolutely wholeheartedly agree with ur post....the way Veer was looking at Tappu at the end of the episode!!!! OMG! 😭I dont know if i wil hav the heart to watch the show from now on....the magic is broken beyond repair for me now....very bad work by the CVs.