Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

11/01 Ria Ka Adda .: Ye kaisi Mohabbat Hai? :. (Page 5)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1587740
Guys vote on this one too - there is already a petition list -please guys have ur undersigned as well;-)

i am sure we are going to win this;-)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHsumz3secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

ria123456789123 Newbie
ria123456789123
ria123456789123

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
I love kmh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHsumz3secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

nav92 Goldie
nav92
nav92

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
think positive guys i think,,rasho shadi se pehle gir jayegi and yeh shadi nahi hogiiii,,hopingg   soooooooooo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHsecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
hhaahahah navs remind me of KMH1 arohi dd not marry coz the fall of dad.

well navs we dont want rashi to lose the child too and thts wat we r trying to do- make this new a rumour rather facts like others

Nimz-KMHsecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
@Jaya: Zabardust post like always! StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

"So...what is the motivation for DJ's character's behavior? Does she think marrying Chiku will make Aarohi forget Arjun? Stern Smile"

Exactly! Doesnt suit DJ's character

"Why would Aarohi suddenly think that Arjun is there in the mall to find out what she feels for him'ughh! "
.....Confused
"The repeated camera movements from one face to the other was also dizzying! Stern Smile"

"Today was a 6 for me...again! D'oh I liked the first half and hated everything from the "lost file" onwards with equal or more intensity"

Approve

@Nisha: okay i'll add the FB link in the opening post...aaj k adday per bhi daal doo gi Smile

Nimz-KMHsumz3BheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
@Nimra: Zabardust post Star Long post was worth reading! Clap

" Lets rewind a little and see who Arjun is and what happened in the jungle."

Loved the way you patiently explained everything in pointers Clap

"The bottom line is & my biggest question: what exactly did Arjun do to Arohi? "
Confused

"And the title reminded me of this beautiful song, "ye kaisi mohabbat hai" by Ahmed JehanzebSmile"
I have heard this song somwhere..lekin abhi yaad nahi aa raha Embarrassed

because it's been more than 50 episodes and they haven't been able to fix their mistakes.
Thumbs Down

I felt disgusted when the entire family started blaming him and worst when Arohi stood up to add the spice.
Me too! Stern Smile

"don't think the love between A_A was strong, or atleast it was not portrayed in a convincing way"
....Approve

And don't tell me it's gonna be another ghisa pita marriage track where wife is not happy with husband or vice versa....keeps on thinking of the past....wants to run away....gets to see the real of husband....realises she made a mistake....wants her ex back....and so on
AngryAngryAngry

"ampaign team worked hard and spent their entire nights not to get something like this in return! Today I'm questioning myself, was it really worth our time and hardwork? "
Cry

@Bollywood: Yup, Arjun-Rashi-Beeji scene was sweet Smile

Agree..i'm glad someone is taking Arjun's side Clap Aro was disappointing like always Angry

@Sumzberry: Zabardust post! Star

"That was a tight slap too. LOL"
woh bhi mall mein Shocked

"She just forget all the things she said like minutes ago? "
Memory loss LOL

"Now the past of Rudra is what's going to help Arjun's future.Thumbs Up"
Thumbs Up
Please continue to keep Shefali's detective cap on! Big smile
...Clap
"Chote Chuchu has too much adrenaline issues, he thinks he's so macho all the time. Angry"
I know *rolling sleeves* Angry

"Miss Arohi doing the same, jumping to conclusions again, says yes if anyone has stolen anything it must be him. Wacko"
......Silly

"Now barah chachu is smart, at least he is thinking, but this is also good character consistency "
Clap

" Brilliant acting and expressions from Arjun and Kartar Singh. Thumbs Up"
....Star

Star"h no, please please please don't let this file get in the hands of Cheeku. Angry"
or Aro Angry

"hen we can see lots of self thought by Arohi and how she misunderstood Arjun ... all the while this ends up in court, then Arohi at the end should take back the case of kidnapping.  Big smile"
.....Big smileStar

" I will stop watching. I'm not kidding. "
hmph ApproveStar

Edited by secretkeeper - 12 January 2011 at 4:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHBheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
@Sumzberry again: Thank you Cool Hug

@Nisha: ", I can understand that in passionate love, one can change to the best or to the worst, yet my poin only remains:"

True...lekin sold reason hona chahye na! Sick and tired of cliched tracks :l

"there are really lot of ways other than miscarriage and marriage to happen. I mean in one episode they will slap and demean both motherhood and marriage, both things that are so sacred and sacred to girls themselves"
Stern Smile

@Ria123 :hmm hoh sakta hey the article is misleading..

@Tanu: *offers thandi lassi* Hug

@Shivani: Hey Shivani :)

Me too! liked Beeji-Aro scene Star

Daddu is cool Clap

Go-awry and Rajveer are getting on my nerves Angry

@Jaya: "ast week was quite decent for me too! But...this week is like a return to this creative team's old ways! D'oh"
Agree...Confused

"devoting an adda to coming up with alternative plots! The writers seems to be out of ideas! "
Disapprove

@Nisha: " loove Shef's character - she is my favourite so if there will be a reason to watch KMH will be to watch SHef and we will not want any Arohi Chikoo and Arjun scenesROFL"
Lagi raho Nisha ROFLROFLROFL

@Nimraa again: "will be back tom to reply...and will see if i can come up with alternate trackConfused"
Thumbs Up Post it on their FB page too :)

@Nav92: welcome to our Adda Smile

"think positive guys i think,,rasho shadi se pehle gir jayegi and yeh shadi nahi hogiii"

I dont want Rashi toh lose her baby either Confused

*flies to FB*

Nimz-KMHsumz3BheegiBasanti

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
@Mehr, Hugyou reply to everyone individually! you're my star!StarLOL Glad that you liked the super long postSmile.
I'll post the track on fb too if I manage to think of one. Abhi toa dimagh is emptyEmbarrassed

@Nisha, I'm so confused. The forum is a mess don't you think. Everyone opening individual threads after article fiasco! Don't know what to open!Confused but I've voted on the poll.

@All, lets calm down. We've tried to save KMH once and look what we've got in return! I heard the shadi track is already shot so whatever it is, it can't be changed now. Lets just hope Rashi doesn't have a MC. 

I wasalso thinking what if Gauri pushes Rashi down the stairs(agar Rashi ne girna hi haiConfused) while Arohi is also standing there but Arohi saves her from falling or she might just get little injured but no MC. Earlier, Shefali tries to tell her that Gauri doesn't want your & Arjun's patch up and she's upto something big but she totally disagrees and shruggs off the thought as she can't imagine her best friend would do something. She tries to make herself understand that Gauri was never loved by Arjun and perhaps that's why she's hurt but she wouldn't do something like this to her. But on the other hand, she's also having doubts, can't stop thinking about it..........so it just happens that both families meet up somewhere (some party or whatever) and Gauri pushes her down, while Arohi sees this in the last minute and saves her. That way Arohi comes to know about Gauri (usska kissa khatam!) but she doesn't tell anyone as it takes sometime for her to believe that her own best friend is plotting against her. And yea, Gauri plans this to worsen things between A_A and both families. Her plan is to push Rashi down the stairs as if Arohi did it and not her (to take revenge from Arjun).
Two things can happen here, (i know saving someone and becoming mahaan is also a tried and tested track) but if Rashi is really falling down the stairs then someone has to come save her to prevent MC.
1. Gauri's real face is exposed to Arohi atleast.
2. Arohi saves Rashi (Rashi is thankful, the entire family is thankful, and Arjun is happy).

Lets hope this happens before shadi.....that will give Aro a chance to think over her decision since she would've known Gauri's plans that she was like an obstacle between her and Arjun maybe because she knew there's a chance that they get back together. Also after seeing all the reactions from Arjun's family after saving Rashi, (espacially from beeji) she's touched by how much they care for Rashi like any other ordinary family. Kartar S is also thankful and now owes her so atleast they won'e be fighting with each other for a little while.

Shadi can be stopped by Arohi herself..................not because she's touched by Arjun's family and thinks they're not bad people after all but because it's difficult for her to digest everything that happened in a jiffy and she wants some time for herself. Shadi can be postponed for time being.

This is what popped up in my mind if they have to do the MC and shadi track. This can atleast stop both from happening.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3secretkeeper

Go to top