I can barely move my arms but I had to come for my dear addains
Ok It seems like I'd be repeating the same things that most of you have already mentioned in your takes.
everything you wrote. And the title reminded me of this beautiful song, "ye kaisi mohabbat hai" by Ahmed Jehanzeb
, good posts
1. Danish Pandor improved.
Keep it up!
2. Both daadi's are good acting wise
3. Rashi was sweet as always.
4. I'm feeling for Arjun
& I wanna say
s to you.
5. Daddu giving Arjun a second chance
The rest of the epi goes to my DISLIKE
1. Someone needs to track down both camera men because it's been more than 50 episodes and they haven't been able to fix their mistakes. Whoshh Whoshhh sound effects are making me bang my head on the table!! and giving me a migraine.
2. For a second I really thought I'm watching one of the previous episodes when Beeji said "ek faisla.......sari zindagi badal gayi" or something like that. It was exact same dialogue. CVs lets move on, and tell us what's the raaz?
3. Why is Arjun getting blamed for something he has not done. ONCE AGAIN. and I feel sorry to say that police walays not doing their job right. Daddu is right, how can they blame someone without efficient proof?
--- I felt disgusted when the entire family started blaming him and worst when Arohi stood up to add the spice.
--- I know that Arjun made a mistake by not supporting Arohi at the police station. She felt hurt but why does Arjun have to pay such a big price for that? The entire family bashing him
are you serious??? I felt sad for Arohi then but I feel horrible for Arjun now.
--- I want to know why Aro is hurt and not willing to give him a second chance? Lets rewind a little and see who Arjun is and what happened in the jungle.
1. Arjun kidnapped Aro to save his daddy.
2. But Arjun was NOT a gangster, or a criminal, or even a bad guy.
3. He was good at heart and cared for his family more than himself because his family gave him shelter so he could never hurt them or anyone.
4. He liked to party/dance in clubs/meet girls if he got a chance but he would never break anyone's heart or play with anyone's feelings which means Aro wasn't any different when she came along, it was later that he realised she was different so she was always treated the same way other girls did.....with care.
5. For as long as Arohi remained kidnapped, she was not touched nor used by Arjun.
6. Infact it was Aro who attacked him with a chaaku on the first day because she thought he was a bad guy and wanted to run away from him.
7. Later Aro along with shefali planned out to trap Arjun (his identity still hidden from them) to see whether he's a bad guy or not and eventually found that that she's wrong about judging him.
8. Arjun made sure she was safe and sound and she was well taken care of while in the woods.
9. Throughout the entire track, he didn't do anything that proved him a bad guy yet Arohi kept blaming him for being one.
10. Sometimes he took it all in and sometimes he got furious and that's when he poured his heart out to her and she realised that she made a mistake.
11. She kept blaming and kept apologizing (remember one flower for each mistake).
12. Arohi's heart melted for Arjun and so did Arjun's. A unique kind of attraction sparked between them without knowing each other much.
13. Arohi felt there's something magical in Arjun's eyes....something that only she was able to read, as if it was meant just for her. Whenever she looked in them, she saw love, care, magic!
14. She started to trust him unknowingly, almost like a young girl does when she first becomes a friend with a guy. A little attraction, a little push and she thinks he is her destination.
15. She finally overcame the feelings that haunted her for days, Arjun was a bad guy and could harm her.
16. He started to speak to her, trust me and I'll make everything right. She believed him.
17. He still never took advantage of her. He made sure that she was protected from all harm.
18. He kept having guilt of lying to her about his true identity but he was helpless. It was his father on the other side for whom he had hidden his identity.
19. He was left with one option to lessen the burden on his heart, to make sure he never played with her feelings, always saved her, and always held her hand in need which he did!
20. Somewhere in his mind, he had thought that she might forgive him if he loved her truly....if he made sure that he was true to his words.
21. In other words, he was not really thinking of such a bad outcome after she found out who he really was though he always knew she'd be hurt beyond his imagination but on the other end, he did everything he could to protect her from getting hurt in any other possible way.
22. They confessed their love for each other. They thought they were finally one.
23. He was even ready to shoot her to save his father (he was left with no option) but was he actually going to kill her? Never, he covered her eyes so she would never be able to see what he was seeing (her walking towards the edge of the hill, and him pointing a gun towards her ready to shoot anytime). He knew he had to put her in a situation which probably hurt him more but he knew that he will never let her go.
24. Arohi finally came to know that the one she loved and trusted wasn't someone she thought he was.
25. She found out everything, his identity, his occupation, his family background. He suddenly changed into being a protective, loving guy to a dangerous criminal.
26. Arohi was broken, shattered, dishearted. (whatelse do you expect from a young girl who has trusted and loved for the first time in life? Someone like Arohi wouldn't know how to deal with such a terrible truth. She would become lifeless, silent for a little while and then burst into tears with all her feelings pouring out of her. She would even forget the love and trust she once had on the guy and would go insane, as far as insulting, humiliating, bashing the same guy whom she loved. She would see him as a threat to her, her life, her feelings, her surroundings, her entire world as if he came with an intention to ruin her life, to use her, and to throw her. Not for once she would think that though this guy was a liar but she was protected for as long as she was with him)
27. Arjun got arrested and was taken to police station along with Arohi where she was questioned. She kept crying because she couldn't answer the questions she was asked. For once Arjun kept silent because he was probably as much hurt as she was and still couldn't believe that the girl whom he loves and had been saving since so long was now helpless crying in pain and he couldn't do anything but stand there and watch her shed tears. Not to forget his father was also present at the scene who made things worst by saying that Aro willingly joined Arjun.
28. Once again, Arohi expected Arjun to save her, protect her from being humiliated and say that it was all wrong. But unfortunately he didn't utter a word.
(I might have missed some major bullets but that's all I could recall right now)
Would you read and see what Arjun actually did to her?
He made 2 mistakes - 1: He hid his identity 2: He didn't support her at the police station
These were his two mistakes which proved that he was a selfish, inhumane guy who could go to any extent to lie and betray, a dangerous criminal who killed and murdered, a man without a heart who liked to use girls and throw them away. He was not worthy of a second chance, he was not to be forgiven, ever, and he was to pay a big price for all his crimes. He was not to be trusted ever again no matter what he did to prove him right. His two mistakes cost him his whole life which he would have to live in humiliation and pain.
The bottom line is & my biggest question: what exactly did Arjun do to Arohi?
He was a dangerous criminal, but he never killed/murdered anyone.
He was from a family of gangsters, but he never took this occupation as his own.
Going to parties, talking to girls, befriending with them was normal to him, but he never used anyone. (example is Gauri)
He had given his whole life to his dad, he would do anything for him even if that meant killing someone to get his work done, but he dealt with the situation in such a way that no one was ever harmed.
He was a mysterious guy with grey shades, but he had a soft heart inside of him which cared for everyone around.
He kidnapped Arohi, but he kept him safe.
He hid his identity but he gained her trust (infact taught her how to trust)
He took her to the jungle for his own purposes but he made sure she never broke her heart.
He hated everyone who came as an obstacle in his mission, but he loved her more than himself.
He was left with no option but to shoot her for his dad but he never let her go, he saved her.
My question remains.............what did Arjun do? How bad is it?
Arohi please open your eyes, wash off your tears, and see the world one more time.
CVs made it seem so pathetic, so over dramatic but seriously it's not that bad after all. Arohi is young and if there's even a little truth to that then CVs must also show that forgiveness might not come easily from young broken hearts but it's never impossible. They learn to easily forget and forgive and move on to bigger and better things. I'm sorry but I don't think the love between A_A was strong, or atleast it was not portrayed in a convincing way. The entire fairy taleish kind of story.......meeting the man of your life when the clock strikes 12 and then going on a search for him. Why do girls always think it's about them? They're the only ones with hearts and tears? the only ones whose "izzat" must be protected. I know what selfless love is.....I know the one who loves truly goes beyond himself to do something for his love but does that mean he must possess a heart made of stone or he must always be ready to give, and give and give and give. One single mistake and girls start to go on and on with their izzat, and pyar, and bharosa, and the list goes on...........................
I was against Daddu or a third party patching up things between A_A but since everyone has lost their senses except for daddu I am left with no choice but to accept daddu's help towards giving him a chance and making him a better person.
Coming to the new article, CVs you're taking a huge risk with KMH2 and butchering the leftover charm and potential of it. Were we wrong when we disliked the idea of Arjun backing Cheeku and Aro blaming him? If only Aro would've been exposed to Cheeku's real intentions it would've been one step forward towards clearing out the MU's. Now I wanna ask all those who approved that track, what did A_A gain out of it? He wanted to save her from being hurt and later would try to win her heart but here we get an article saying "Arohi will be getting married to Cheeku". So it doesn't even matter if the marriage fails later on or Arjun wins her after marriage because Cheeku-Aro would've already tied the knot.
And don't tell me it's gonna be another ghisa pita marriage track where wife is not happy with husband or vice versa....keeps on thinking of the past....wants to run away....gets to see the real of husband....realises she made a mistake....wants her ex back....and so on....or.....husband and wife are married but don't share the relationship/are faking it. Marriage is a sacred thing, please don't ruin it like this. It's not a joke to get married to someone and then divorce or fake the whole thing because you're not happy. Either take the decision to get married happily and willingly or don't get married if you're not satisfied. Infact I don't even understand why Aro is getting married with cheeku in the first place!!!
I had no intention to take so much of my time and write the longest post I've ever written
but today I really want to tell CVs that the campaign team worked hard and spent their entire nights not to get something like this in return! Today I'm questioning myself, was it really worth our time and hardwork?
Loads of thanks to all fans espacially the senior members who led this campaign to try to bring the magic back on screens. I feel extremely sad now looking at the quality of Kitni Mohabbat Hai and wonder whether we'd ever have to regret.................
Phew!! I'm done
Edited by Nimz-KMH - 11 January 2011 at 4:27pm