Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

11/01 Ria Ka Adda .: Ye kaisi Mohabbat Hai? :. (Page 2)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
did not watch guys.
had a rocking day lol with chilled friends.
i think we need more votes
lol ekta maiya ki adalat finaly became the way i picturised with the songs - rabba mere rabba rabba rabba mere rabba rabba iss pyar ko mein kya naam doonROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

loved reading ur posts guys and well i am not watching

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHsumz3secretkeeperaksh4IFBheegiBasanti

saman87 Groupbie
saman87
saman87

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
tht article ruined the mood completely... my take wud have been totally different had i not read tht article. coz today's epi did go well if u look at it objectively. but since i knw the "twist" k naam par dhabba the cvs r going to use, im in no mood to write! =(
y cant they put fwd a good msg n show the fact tht a chance can change ppls live?? i thought tht was a really good thing they were showing, with daddu realising tht ur so called shareef ppl (namely
chooha/kabootar/rabbit/chiku) r nt always wht they show themselves to be n the not so good guy ( namely arjun ) is actually a good person at heart.
likin nai!!they want to show the same melo drama stuff!!!? 
Unhappy

Nimz-KMHsumz3secretkeeperaksh4IFBheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@Saman: *gives happy nudges* Hug *phoolo ki baarish*

@Nisha:  Thnks Nisha Hug  Cool AV Star

didnt watch? Lucky you! LOL

dont worry...thora time doh...votes barh jaye gein :)

@Saman:

"my take wud have been totally different had i not read tht article. "

I tried to keep my angry thoughts away while writing my take Geek

"hey want to show the same melo drama stuff!!!?"
with thish thash drum rolling BG music and zoom zoom effect Wacko

@Ridhi: *offers lassi* Go take out your frustration on their FB wall Big smile

Edited by secretkeeper - 11 January 2011 at 1:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3BheegiBasanti

ridhithakur Senior Member
ridhithakur
ridhithakur

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
PLEZ DO SOMTHING WE KMH2 FANS  WANT AROHI 2 MARRY ARJUN NT CHIKU KABUTR.PLEZ SEND OUR REQUEST 2 BALAGI N KMH2 TEAM.ADRWIS KMH2 WIL SPOIL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHsumz3secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

saman87 Groupbie
saman87
saman87

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
@mehr.. thnks for the happy nudges! Hug but bad, bad mood! :( hope karan is right about the"sweet" twist and the article is wrong, wrong , wrong!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
@Saman: Hug *offers Mehrinda* sweet twist? How can the arcticle be misleading? Ermm

@Ridhi: replied above ^^ :)

@Jaya: Thank you Hug

Nothing...trying to hilao Adda with my nudges & offering Mehrinda and lassi to all LOL

Edited by secretkeeper - 11 January 2011 at 1:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3BheegiBasanti

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Now I came to you to say what do you think if along the poll we suggested this,we are trying to do everything quick for them not to shoot wedding thing
. We are only 54, can u guys hit the multiple cast vote;-) uhh tricky but its for a good cause.

If it is 540 votes it would have been better nah;-) atleast 540 tht makes 1 % of viewers.

I defo need like 2000 minimum votes guys;-) it is stronger

Aur ab for them to say they cant' work on a new script, I thought of sending an alternative way to the wedding track and here it goes:

''after the dadu and dadi broke the wedding,  meant support Arohi not to take an impulsive step and relaxed back the wedding is not done
Arohi decides to have a change in air. and wants to go away from where she is.

She returns with Shefali and Mishti (who has disappeared) back to the hostel.
she decided to take it as a holiday that never will happen again. She usually said to Shefali how she feels and Shefali always cheer her up.
and back to her routine

she assembled and externally getting over from all this love feelings
she prefer to remain with friends but do not let guys to approach her on date as inside she still want Arjun.

In Arjun's side, he realised that Arohi is really hurt and talked to his dadi.
Dadi gave him back coinfidence and then told him come back home
rashi needs u and from home she will tell him how to win the dame.
Arjun continued to do the work he used to do but then he does all his don work like he used to do for his family yet he found a warmth in the thoughts of Arohi.

months passed (it can just state does not need to show how it passed) and we got to see the same first arjuhi scene.
Arjun was a businessman but then needs to do kidnap. this time he does not hid his face as its most done with billu and makhand.

Arohi saw Arjun and all the intense feelings came again.
Arjun quickly put his googles and turned back because he knows Arohi does not want to see him,they both coincidentally move in the in the corridor and they hit again.

Arohi's eyes blurred because she started realising that Arjun turned in that world he was leaving for her as she shunned him.
she knows that now she has gathered herself, she knows she needs to give him an explanation
and not knowing if she will meet arjun again, she asked him how he is and then told him she is sorry
she is sorry but she has to come as she needed to think on wat has happened
she realised that this feeling she had for him never left her but she knows she has hurt him for him to go back in this world.

Arjun in his hard core tell her it is log forgotten and i am going back on my work.
Arohi felt the pinch but then realised she was doing the same thing to him and he must have felt the same.
then she still deny to be entirely at fault and she callled hs name
and asked him if they can met for the 7 days tht turn to be their most beautiful scenes in their life for that sake if he can meet her
and then here we got to see from here Arjuhi scenes - msunderstanding clearance and how Arohi will tell him she loves him the way he is, he least care if he is a gangster as his character is more pure than police officer.

here Arohi starts trying to melt Arjun.''

Guys, is it not a better alternative that wedding track. I don't mind if Arohi becomes Geet in Jab we met for a while but there is no weddingROFL

Also guys,lets keep finger crossed, i still think biji need to stop this wedding.

Ace ki entry itni jaldi tut nahin honge.

Nimz-KMHsumz3secretkeeperQuirkyBheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Nisha: multiple vote? ok let me see..internet is sloowww

i would prfer yyor alternative track if they can modify it with ther touch n execute properly. Arjuhi scenes shoul be hatke...

u can ask the others to come up with alternative tracks too! :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHsumz3QuirkyBheegiBasanti

Go to top