Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

11/01 Ria Ka Adda .: Ye kaisi Mohabbat Hai? :.

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Hello Friends :)

Please cast your vote & participate in this thread.
Save Kitani Mohabbat Hain Uniqueness and Charm

and this one too:
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=265&post=940&uid=156225794412496#post940

Epi rating: 6.5/10

Liked:

1) Arjun-Rashi sceneThumbs Up'Beeji-Aro scene and her taking ashirward Clap All the 4 actors were great Star

2) Chikoo "Baatein bari bari harketein dirty dirty" LOL beta zyaada oochal mut Clown Acting wise both Puneet & Danish were good Thumbs Up

3) Daada g to Beeji: "Ab woh pehli wali baat nahi rahi" Thumbs Up

4) Camera work was bearable during song sequence Thumbs Up Keep experimenting :)

5) Shefali pulling Go-awry & questioning her Thumbs Up Acting wise: Parul and Sana--> Clap

6) Dada g interfering between Rajveer & Arjun Thumbs Up

7) Arjun-Daada scene'Both the actors were superb Star KK's eyes talk Star

Disliked:

1)       Flash flash effect when Aro's dad was looking for the file Wacko

2)       Beeji slapping Arjun scene was poorly edited by jumping on chikoo Geek

3)       Whoosh whoosh effect Angry & zoom zoom during two scenes Wacko'Beeji-Daada g and then when Aro's dad was blaming Arjun Stern Smile @Cameray walay bhaiyyas: In Chikoo's words "Mera ghussa barta jaa raha hey" Angry

4)       Beeji: "Eik faisla'aap ki ghalti" blabla. Its getting repetitive now Confused

5)       Arohi blaming Arjun Ermm Ye kaisi mohabbat hai? Stern Smile

Ria ka Adda Rules:

We are here to have fun and at the same time provide objective feedback Smile

1) Follow IF rules & respect each others opinion. There is a decent code of conduct you can maintain and not pounce on each other if there's a difference of opinion.

2) Actor bashing will not be tolerated. Discuss the show & characters :)

3) Please use @Name format and avoid quoting long/multiple posts.

4) First page is for episode analysis, so reserve only if you want to analyze.

5) Join us on RKA Facebook by becoming friends of "Ria ka Adda". Send us a
friends request and we would love to see you as part of the family!

Edited by secretkeeper - 12 January 2011 at 4:05am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorasaman87gemini1217ridhithakurshiviloveskmhNimz-KMHsumz3Ayesha_glatanu111aDu_NishradtQuirkyjyoti06.Mandy.BheegiBasanti

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
AngryAngrycold shiver is running down my spine
horrible nightmare Thumbs Down
if this is kmh then i feel y did kmh come back ?
to ruin the magical effect which kmh 1 left on us
an excellent love story
n 2days epi kya faida agar arjun badal bhi gaya tho when arohi is gonna get married 2 jokerDisapprove

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorasaman87Nimz-KMHridhithakursumz3tanu111asecretkeeperQuirkyBheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
@Srujana: *offers lassi* Cry I have no words to express my feelings on this Utter crap Twist Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHridhithakursumz3QuirkyBheegiBasanti

Quirky IF-Rockerz
Quirky
Quirky

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Hello u all wonderful pplHugI feel so sad that we all are watching this not so wonderful show..Cry KMH2 is starting to be a pain now...cant stand the fact Arohi gets married to Cheeku...old Ekta style!!AngryKMH1 rocked coz it was not cliched like this one..and focussed on Mohabbat alone!!!EmbarrassedThis is starting to be like a typical BT show...Utter Crap!! Last week was amazing and I felt the show was slowly back on track...but these CVsCensoredmade a mess!! An irreparable oneD'oh

Edited by -SanZ- - 11 January 2011 at 11:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorasaman87Nimz-KMHridhithakursumz3secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SanZ-

KMH1 rocked coz it was not cliched like this one..and focussed on Mohabbat alone!!!EmbarrassedThis is starting to be like a typical BT show...Utter Crap!! 

@Sana: Hug Exactly! KMH1 was hatke Star If they go ahead with his twist...i'll ditch KMH2 Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraNimz-KMHridhithakursumz3QuirkyBheegiBasanti

Quirky IF-Rockerz
Quirky
Quirky

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
@Mehr...I have already started to ditch..LOLDidn't see the epi today!!Ermmkya karu feeling badly treated by CVs of KMH2Broken Heart

saman87ridhithakursumz3secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
@Sana: Pata nahi viewers ko kya samajh rakha hey *banging fist on the table*Angry

saman87ridhithakursumz3QuirkyBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Hola Adda...Hug

Mehr, Sana...whassup chicas? Hug

Mehr...Awesome as always! I will watch the episode and then comment more...LOL

Alright...trying to get caught up again LOL! Here are my views on yesterday's episode to start with.

January 10, Monday:

Episode started with Aarohi washing her face wondering why is crying over Arjun and trusts him so easily when he plays with her feelings. Now this could have been a powerful scene had Aarohi not been constantly angry with Arjun since she learned the truth. The screenplay hardly shows her giving to her feelings for him at all so when seen from that perspective this scene did not work for me. Ermm

On the other hand, I enjoyed the Chiku - Arjun, DJ - Kartar Singh and DJ - Chiku scenes! Thumbs Up

The DJ - KS conversation gives me a little hope that the writers may address one of my pet peeves about this story line'namely, the motivations of the different characters. Let me explain! Aarohi's going ahead with the plans to marry Chiku based on a belife that it will make everybody happy makes sense. Her mother with her more conservatibve thinking supporting this also makes sense from a chracterization standpoint. But why has DJ not stopped this wedding so far? She is not conservative in her mindset at all'at least in what has been shown so far! I get DJ's character not wanting Aarohi to be with Arjun given his Singhania family history. But not being with Arjun should not mean DJ is ok with Aarohi marrying Chiku, especially when she knows the kind of person Chiku is. So...what is the motivation for DJ's character's behavior? Does she think marrying Chiku will make Aarohi forget Arjun? Stern Smile That is such a cliched reason and one that does not particularly suit DJ's characterization. Anyway, coming back to yesterday's episode, I hope the DJ - KS conversation and self-thoughts means DJ and/or Kartar Singh will at least try to stop the wedding. That would be a nice touch!

Finally, coming to the Arjun - Aarohi conversation in the mall. While I am very tired of this whole angry Aarohi routine, the screenplay & dialogs for this sequence is now, my favorite in this show so far. Star So much of pain and so simply and logically expressed! However, one of the initial dialogs of this scene did not make any sense to me. Why would Aarohi suddenly think that Arjun is there in the mall to find out what she feels for him'ughh! Has she forgotten that Arjun is still Chiku's bodyguard? ErmmThis scene would have been outstanding for me had I not been tired of this story track and/or been able to connect to this love story at all in the first place. D'ohThe repeated camera movements from one face to the other was also dizzying! Stern Smile

Overall: 6/10.

January 11, Tuesday:

Today was a 6 for me...again! D'oh I liked the first half and hated everything from the "lost file" onwards with equal or more intensity...especially Aarohi jumping in to blame Arjun! W*H was that??? Angry

Edited by darlunia - 11 January 2011 at 10:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saman87Nimz-KMHAyesha_glasumz3secretkeeperQuirky

Go to top