nupur gonna release onurag frm jail

Posted: 13 years ago

hey friends😊

i m back with another topic😃.....so now frm todays episode...it seems like nupur is gonna help  to free onurag from jail...as she already told ritesh tht she will support him in everything but he should never try to harm onurag...so now ritesh has done a big mistake by telling nupur his secrets...which is a good sign for us😃......and in this i m gonna fully support nupur....but she wont only release onu  from jail...she will also try to seperate onu taani😡 which she will do....she said she has only enimity with taani and want to seperate onu taani...so now she is surely gonna seperate them also😭.

i thnk she will black mail tani like if taani promise her tht woh kisse tarah bhi anurag ki zindagi sai dooor chali jaye tou woh onu ki bail karai ge i thnk soEdited by koolgurl - 13 years ago
but if nupur saves my onu i will love her but this means ritesh will go jail and she tries to seperate taanu but this will be only temperary seperation  so if it goes by this way i love it
Originally posted by koolgurl

i thnk she will black mail tani like if taani promise her tht woh kisse tarah bhi anurag ki zindagi sai dooor chali jaye tou woh onu ki bail karai ge i thnk so
yaa aisey bhi ho saktaa...but i never want anything to happen like this
Originally posted by khajju

yaa aisey bhi ho saktaa...but i never want anything to happen like this
hmmm😡

i thnk she will black mail tani like if taani promise her tht woh kisse tarah bhi anurag ki zindagi sai dooor chali jaye tou woh onu ki bail karai ge i thnk so

even i have d same feeling...cos nupur is hellbent on getting anurag out of d jail and taani wil go to any extent to c dat anurag cums frm jail and she wil readily accpet dat nupur's idea..(after all she's d mahaan taani  frm BT)

hmmm😡
then thts gonna be the same ghisi piti story...but i think ussey pehley ke nupur taani ko onu sey door karey ritesh is gonnna do smethinggAngry..kahin woh shaadi wali story na shuru hojaey..aur kya pata kahin nupur hi ritesh ka raaz khol dey😕
Originally posted by Nikita_David

even i have d same feeling...cos nupur is hellbent on getting anurag out of d jail and taani wil go to any extent to c dat anurag cums frm jail and she wil readily accpet dat nupur's idea..(after all she's d mahaan taani  frm BT)

hmm ya u r right
Originally posted by khajju

then thts gonna be the same ghisi piti story...but i think ussey pehley ke nupur taani ko onu sey door karey ritesh is gonnna do smethingg😡..kahin woh shaadi wali story na shuru hojaey..aur kya pata kahin nupur hi ritesh ka raaz khol dey😕

let see wht happens 
good prediction (btw i think that someone should open a new topic just for predictions, just an opinion)  anyways... 

here's my prediction:  

I think that Ritiesh will blackmail Taani into marrying him so he can somehow get custody of the kids, maybe and if she does marry him (hopefully not) 🥺 then Ritiesh will release Anurag from jail.  We all know that Taani will sacrifice anything for Anurag, maybe even her "own" kids. 😲 haha idk. this is just a prediction.
Edited by dancexlovexlive - 13 years ago