Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Annie, the bhootni...

kathie_berns thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Whats with annie's make up today! Gosh. She's lookin no less scarier than a B grade horror movie's bhootni. She seriously has the potential for such roles in future. Adding to that, today she has crossed the heights of shameless... Or else which girl in her right mind will put a ring on a guys hand when he openly rejects her time and again? But of course, our annie is one of a kind. She doesnt mind gettin embarrassed to have arjun close to her. And i'm so pissed with the cv's for wasting a good part of the episode and our shaadi mood by showing that bhoothni's gross proposal.. The only plus point was that we could drool over shiela ki jawaani instead of banging our heads concentrating on marjaani's scene.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣Totally agree with u dear..😆😆😆😆
iflypeeps thumbnail
lol i find it so strange how everyone is hating on her. i thought she looked great today and honestly as a first timer shes actually improved in how she plays the role. i know everyones always drooling to watch maneet but its quite unfair to never give other characters a chance and always put them down just cuz they take away from the main leads romance. whats even more shallow is that most people go solely on looks when deciding how much attention and importance a character should be given but then again who am i to preach how people should judge others-if looks is what matters then all the power to them. oh and you were saying "which girl in her right mind will put a ring on a guys hand when he openly rejects her time and again" ..she wasnt rejected time and time again cuz she had never actually admitted she loved him.
kathie_berns thumbnail
Originally posted by: iflypeeps

lol i find it so strange how everyone is hating on her. i thought she looked great today and honestly as a first timer shes actually improved in how she plays the role. i know everyones always drooling to watch maneet but its quite unfair to never give other characters a chance and always put them down just cuz they take away from the main leads romance. whats even more shallow is that most people go solely on looks when deciding how much attention and importance a character should be given but then again who am i to preach how people should judge others-if looks is what matters then all the power to them. oh and you were saying "which girl in her right mind will put a ring on a guys hand when he openly rejects her time and again" ..she wasnt rejected time and time again cuz she had never actually admitted she loved him.

how many instances do u want when arjun rejected her? And she need not even say i l u to him... Long before that he keeps him away from her....
gurpreet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣completely agree with you🤣 bhootni annie🤣
iflypeeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: kathie_berns

how many instances do u want when arjun rejected her? And she need not even say i l u to him... Long before that he keeps him away from her....

ii then shoot all those instances.. here i'll make this easier.. the closest thing she faced to rejection would be on the epi that aired on 8th jan. but even in that epi however, arjun did not actually tell her that he did not like her. he just warned her that things with him would be complicated if she tried to seek his love. so again she never did actually face rejection. still id like to see how you define rejection. oh and how long before that did he try to keep her away.. he was the one who started the so called courtship game with her and hes always the one who manages to slip up with his feelings, even accidentally.
ishpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kathie_berns

Whats with annie's make up today! Gosh. She's lookin no less scarier than a B grade horror movie's bhootni. She seriously has the potential for such roles in future. Adding to that, today she has crossed the heights of shameless... Or else which girl in her right mind will put a ring on a guys hand when he openly rejects her time and again? But of course, our annie is one of a kind. She doesnt mind gettin embarrassed to have arjun close to her. And i'm so pissed with the cv's for wasting a good part of the episode and our shaadi mood by showing that bhoothni's gross proposal.. The only plus point was that we could drool over shiela ki jawaani instead of banging our heads concentrating on marjaani's scene.

very nice yaar
u have chosen the best ever name for her👏👏👏BHOOTNI👏👏👏