India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

I M Ok WID D NEW TWIST (Page 4)

sierrra.80 Groupbie
sierrra.80
sierrra.80

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
I think its a tragedy that its been 2 months since KMH 2 happened..but we still havn't seen arjuhi love track...the jungle scenes were all about realisation onlyy....As soon as that happened..there were stupid misunderstandings...!!JUST WANT ARJUHI TOGETHAA ASAPPP-----CAN't imagine arohi with cheekuu........!! :(

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
SEE PPL EVERY1 HAS DIFF POV ....BUT I CAN ONLY SAY 1 THING THAT D ARTICLE IS HALF TRUTH 4 ME N THERE IS LOT MORE TO kNOW  4 SURE WHICH WE GET ONLY AFTER WATCHING D EPISODES.

N AS FAR AS MARRIAGE IS CONCERNED  I WILL DISCUSS THIS AFTER WATCHING EVERYTHING .
SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
I THINk U GUYS R FEARING WITHOUT ANY REASON .....SEE D DULHA IN D MANDAP HAS FACE COVERED WID SEHRA ....SO OBVSLY U DONT kNOW THAT ITS CHIkU OR ARJUN ..........N NOW I M ALSO EXPECTING THAT MAY B D ACTUAL WEDDING WILL B OF ARJUN N AAROHI .BCOZ :-
1. ACCORDING TO PROMO THEY R SAYING "AB kYA HOGA ARJUN kA IRADA" .....TO HO SAkTA HAI kI ARJUN WILL MARRY AAROHI TO TAkE D REVENGE OF RASHI .
2. THERE IS NO NEED TO COVER D FACE OF DULHA ...BUT IF IT IS HPPNIN MAY B THIS IS TWIST ...DULHA SWAP Wink
3. I DONT THINk PUNIT WILL TAkE A BREAk 4 SUCH AN IMP SCENE....HIS UNAVAILABILITY IS POSITIVE SIGN.
4. kARAN'S STMNT - LOVELY TWIST Wink
5. N I GUESS D REPORTER WHO WROTE THAT ARTICLE ALSO GOT CONFUSED BCOZ OF THIS MARRIAGE ....USNE DEkHA kI SHAADI TO HO GAYI ....SO MAY B USNE SOCHA THAT D DULHA IS OBVSLY CHIkU ...N GAVE THAT ARTICLE.

rest u can think whatever u want ....but i m lukin only d positive side of d coin .Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MitEssH--priyal--

S_sweet_S Groupbie
S_sweet_S
S_sweet_S

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
I am also ok with the new twist

its going to be interesting

waiting to watch it

:) good LUCKKKKK

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19

S_sweet_S Groupbie
S_sweet_S
S_sweet_S

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

I THINk U GUYS R FEARING WITHOUT ANY REASON .....SEE D DULHA IN D MANDAP HAS FACE COVERED WID SEHRA ....SO OBVSLY U DONT kNOW THAT ITS CHIkU OR ARJUN ..........N NOW I M ALSO EXPECTING THAT MAY B D ACTUAL WEDDING WILL B OF ARJUN N AAROHI .BCOZ :-
1. ACCORDING TO PROMO THEY R SAYING "AB kYA HOGA ARJUN kA IRADA" .....TO HO SAkTA HAI kI ARJUN WILL MARRY AAROHI TO TAkE D REVENGE OF RASHI .
2. THERE IS NO NEED TO COVER D FACE OF DULHA ...BUT IF IT IS HPPNIN MAY B THIS IS TWIST ...DULHA SWAP Wink
3. I DONT THINk PUNIT WILL TAkE A BREAk 4 SUCH AN IMP SCENE....HIS UNAVAILABILITY IS POSITIVE SIGN.
4. kARAN'S STMNT - LOVELY TWIST Wink
5. N I GUESS D REPORTER WHO WROTE THAT ARTICLE ALSO GOT CONFUSED BCOZ OF THIS MARRIAGE ....USNE DEkHA kI SHAADI TO HO GAYI ....SO MAY B USNE SOCHA THAT D DULHA IS OBVSLY CHIkU ...N GAVE THAT ARTICLE.

rest u can think whatever u want ....but i m lukin only d positive side of d coin .Smile

ya I also think so

I hope it

lets pray for it :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index