Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

I M Ok WID D NEW TWIST (Page 3)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
i second u kavya:
there are other ways to see Arjun in fiery eyes, we were all expecting him in action but not suggested typical theme

yes kavya i am happy you also agree to me, Arohi does not need to give the wedding a chance - let go!

Well they are making as if Arohi is desparate to marry ;-)
thats not modern at all;-)
cant girls be independent;-)
btw kavya remembered told u in real this arjuhi theme never happen;-) i had no idea of they are going to ruin it in reel too;-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Broken.Angel IF-Rockerz
Broken.Angel
Broken.Angel

EDSKHPH Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
watver it is.....we fans just dont want arohi-cheeku marriage thts all....coz its heartbreaking!!!Broken Heart

*fongers crossed*

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

ya agree wid u guys that d main problem is "CHIkU" ...... THIS IS DIFFICULT TO DIGEST THAT AAROHI IS GETTING MARRIED TO SOME JOkER TYPE GUY. 
but this is not a new problem .....i was against this marriage 4m very beginning , that how can any parents marry her daughter wid this kind of man.
n i think if there would have been sm other decent guy in d show than it would have been easy 4 us to accept this so called love triangle.

BUT ACCORDING TO MY VIEW..CREATIVES DONT WANT ANY LOVE TRIANGLE SO THEY JUST kEEP IT SIMPLE BY PLACING CHIkU INTO IT RATHER THEN ADDING SOME EMOTIONAL DRAMA THEY R kEEPING IT HUMOUROS.....SO THAT ARJUHI WILL STILL REMAIN D COUPLE OF D SHOW.

N YA I kNOW THAT LOVE STORY IS RUNNING VERY FAST BUT D POINT IS WHO SAID WE WILL NOT GET THEIR SCENES AFTER MARRIAGE Wink LOVE CAN BLOSSOM AFTER MARRIAGE ALSO.

ANYTHING IS POSBL. SO JUST SIT BACk AN RELAX.

P.S. - YES THERE IS  A PROBLEM ON D STORY SIDE BUT CANT HELP IT .
talk sense shikha..!! i understand dat u may b wanting to spread positivity over teh negativity that is spread here coz of the article..but wats wrong in raising our voices to somethin that we feel is not right? we may b overreacting since we dunno the whole story but right now dat we know..we jus dun want to let it happen... @red:no we aint against dis marriage coz chiku is a joker type guy...we are against "marriage" without Arjun...@bold: sorry...we aint diein for their scenes only... we want a beautiful story line..a pure love story...n here we are comparin it to KMH1 coz KMH1 wasnt a typical Ekta show..hence dun want KMH2 to b either... hope u get it...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHDu_NishPraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
yeah  shika  we  dont want  arjuhi scene at any cost,  no  ,   and even if there was a decent  guy  instead of chiku then also I would say no to this track   this  is the essence of KMH  not season 1 or season 2 , it is the name ,   arjuhi are eternal,  now chiku's presence will bother us all so much.   I know we dont know what's going to happen next but for now what we know is she will get married ,  that has upset us all.     

PraniiAnjalii...xXxshibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
what shika ur ok with the twist????
i am surprised girl

no this storyline is'nt acceptible in any way...simple reasons:

the essence of the show will be lost
fall in TRPs
fall in fans
so bloody typical of ekta and has been done million times Dead
not a beautiful love story
marrying for the wrong reasons/ wrong portrayal of marriage
not very youthful/fun

honestly i can go on and on...but this storyline has got to change...i am not happy after hering the news Ouch

Edited by glitter567 - 11 January 2011 at 1:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

premeer_ever Senior Member
premeer_ever
premeer_ever

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

everything is ok in the new twist accordin' to the article except the part of marriagee...i know that the showw has to continue n for that , it needs new turns and twistt, but marriage?couldnt they think of somethin else instead of marriage btw arohi n cheeku... Ouch

i dont know about others, but i' m really sadd n upset juz becouse of the marriage tract Unhappy

PraniiAnjalii...xXxshibz

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
shikha i love ur positive attitude bt dear if aarohi n chiku get married than thier is no chance of arjohi . aarohi cannot break her marriage  although if she wants to break her family will be definately against that her family beleves that marriage can be done only 1 time n that should be maitained 4 whl life
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
shikha i know u r trying to sheer us up but the matters have gone worst ...now nothing can cheer us untill we see arohi not getting married to cheeku.....i always wanted something in the story to which we can relate..but after the marriage it becomes very unreal..and wat arjuhi scenes? i dun want them ..i dun want extra-marital affairs..NO NO NO....i have always been against it and i am still now..i still oubt whether kmh 1 was wholly ekta's concept!Ermm.......coz  kmh 1 was such a show so beautiful that uptill now no show has been so beautiful like that..that was like 8th wonder.....

then wats the prob now..there r so many ideas ..why this marriage?

Du_NishPraniiAnjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index