India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

I M Ok WID D NEW TWIST (Page 2)

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
ya agree wid u guys that d main problem is "CHIkU" ...... THIS IS DIFFICULT TO DIGEST THAT AAROHI IS GETTING MARRIED TO SOME JOkER TYPE GUY. 
but this is not a new problem .....i was against this marriage 4m very beginning , that how can any parents marry her daughter wid this kind of man.
n i think if there would have been sm other decent guy in d show than it would have been easy 4 us to accept this so called love triangle.

BUT ACCORDING TO MY VIEW..CREATIVES DONT WANT ANY LOVE TRIANGLE SO THEY JUST kEEP IT SIMPLE BY PLACING CHIkU INTO IT RATHER THEN ADDING SOME EMOTIONAL DRAMA THEY R kEEPING IT HUMOUROS.....SO THAT ARJUHI WILL STILL REMAIN D COUPLE OF D SHOW.

N YA I kNOW THAT LOVE STORY IS RUNNING VERY FAST BUT D POINT IS WHO SAID WE WILL NOT GET THEIR SCENES AFTER MARRIAGE Wink LOVE CAN BLOSSOM AFTER MARRIAGE ALSO.

ANYTHING IS POSBL. SO JUST SIT BACk AN RELAX.

P.S. - YES THERE IS  A PROBLEM ON D STORY SIDE BUT CANT HELP IT .

hydangel Newbie
hydangel
hydangel

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
i am happy with the twist but we don't need another show where the girl is mis understood n marries someone else then divorces the man she's with n gets the love of her life..really same old.. hope they turn it into something else

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
hi shikha

no there can be a stop of wedding itself -
Arohi is not desparate to get married.

Story can show the separation like they are going away from each other in a more realistic way.

there is no use in kitani mohabbat hai to hav the wedding and miscarruage track.

its a fairy tale
promos show it to be comedy
understand it to be a passionate story
wats the use of the way it is going Shikha - there is only one end of the story - and is the one of romeo and juliet

if the track is in then whts the diff of KMH and other shows.

we love KMH and this is y we are giving them a chance to change the script

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

hi shikha

no there can be a stop of wedding itself -
Arohi is not desparate to get married.

Story can show the separation like they are going away from each other in a more realistic way.

there is no use in kitani mohabbat hai to hav the wedding and miscarruage track.

its a fairy tale
promos show it to be comedy
understand it to be a passionate story
wats the use of the way it is going Shikha - there is only one end of the story - and is the one of romeo and juliet

if the track is in then whts the diff of KMH and other shows.

we love KMH and this is y we are giving them a chance to change the script

see i cant tell u much in this case but TRP is d word at times..so may b that can b a reason.
n i thin
k cvs need 1 big reason so that arjun can turn back into don...n these 2 reasons r big enough .
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
shika  when  gauri  turned to be a typical   vamp  we all gave thumbs down to it na,  now how can we  accept another typical twist .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
see M also going to watch it...though I dnt feel like digesting the fact she is getting married

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Anjalii...xXxshibz

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

shika  when  gauri  turned to be a typical   vamp  we all gave thumbs down to it na,  now how can we  accept another typical twist .

ok so tell me hona kya chaiye tha ?
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
shika  just now read shibz's post in lounge.   Arjun ko don banne ke liye  rashi losing the baby was enough ,   he can blame the ahluwalia's  and since it was his most happiest moment and he also promised on the baby his actions would have been justified.   But why should arohi marry chiku,   she can leave both chiku and arjun.   Later when she realises that arjun is not wrong  she can  love  the Bad boy unconditionally ,   wouldnt that be intense,   and  shibz has valid point what about the bhavishyavani of pandit ji. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maheen_AhmedDu_NishAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index