India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

I M Ok WID D NEW TWIST

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
ppl relax...ya i know that all u guys love this show n want arjun n aarohi 2gether n thats y its difficult to accept d fact that aarohi is getting married to chiku ,when i read abt it i was also shocked n disappointed but now i m ok bcoz :-
1. i m watching this show 4 karan n kritika so no matter what d story is i will continue watchin...g it .
2. twist n turns r d part of all stories n as karan said in e24 intrvw that a lovely twist is coming up so i m ready .
3. dont compare it wid kmh 1 ..usme nahi hua to isme kyun ho raha hai, plz dont say this .THIS kMH IS DIFFERENT FROM kMH 1. ACCEPT D FACT .
4. zara socho agar aarohi n chiku ki shaadi nahi hogi to phir kya hoga ? arjun n aarohi ki shaadi n show is over in 3 months ..simple...so obvsly twist is needed now.
5. n dont go by d article only ..wait 4 karan , kritika n kmh team's point on this n most imp wait 4 d upcoming episodes.

N RASHI'S PREGNANCY THING WAS VERY MUCH EXPECTED 4M D BEGINNING SO NOTHING IS SHOCkING THERE.
N HE IS A DON N NOW BACk TO IT ...SO WHAT'S D PROB ?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43-anzaeram-gemini1217angelina285kavyasamaksh4IFwida

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
shikha the problem is with arohi and cheeku's marriage which is untolerable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroramazzaySHIKHA19--priyal--kavyasamwidashibz

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
bt leme ask u shikha di ......
where s d love track in kmh??
was dat d jungle track?????
no !! it was abt hw dey fell fr ach other !! n deir realization we have nt watched deir love story yet !! b4 dat everythng went vain !!
so i CANT ACCEP IT !! 
its ma pov n am sry if i hurt anyone here

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorakritzkundraishikaek43SHIKHA19nikita_786mazzaykavyasamshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
cant it be tht arjun becomes a double agent ..seeing as how kartar wants to give him a chance.. and arjun says he has started loving life since arohi came into his life.. he could be an undercover cop.. as far as rashi's pregnancy is concerned.. the miscarriage is expected.. somehow atleast i always knew tht would come.. especially since rashi made arjun swear on the child.. tht promise had to break.. and arohi's marriage to chiku.. now tht i think abt it.. the story is all about "kitni mohabbat hai" .. no matter wht happens in arohi's life.. she will always love arjun.. and thts the pt. and arjun will always love her.. even if she marries chiku for the sake of her family.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19kavyasamshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
shika even I will watch,  I am not going to stop.
but shika  how can we tolerate Arohi with chiku yaar DisapproveCryDead.   She and Arjun are a pair  I cant even stand her sitting next to that clown.  Raashi's miscarraige was expected yes ,  but u know they showed him to be so happy abt the baby that time I thot she is dfntly going to loose it but later they showed him promising on the baby and leaving the crime world ,  so the baby was so important for the story  now  I am not able to digest the fact that  the baby will be gone Broken Heart.  the  multiple marraige track  is  so  overused by balaji,  did not we all want balaji to do something different now why are we accepting this marraige track they can show the separation  due to some other reason.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43SHIKHA19ObodroKargoshshibz

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna4karanika

bt leme ask u shikha di ......
where s d love track in kmh??
was dat d jungle track?????
no !! it was abt hw dey fell fr ach other !! n deir realization we have nt watched deir love story yet !! b4 dat everythng went vain !!
so i CANT ACCEP IT !!
its ma pov n am sry if i hurt anyone here

Though i love the positive attitude of the shika (topicmaker), i personelly feel that gone are the days where viewers have accepted leads marrying different people.

Agree with aparna.. We are back here in kmh2 to watch the love story of arjuhi, but where did we get to see the proper love track between them excet those 5 days they spent together half the time realising their love and finally when they did they got seperated and since then we have seen what ... Arohi always hurting Arjun ... Sad sadder saddest scenes.
Now when we saw a light of hope they are planning to completely black out.
I am watching this series for arjuhi and i dont want any of them to be hurt - just my pov   Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19shibz

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
hey there are thousandss f ways to creating turnsss....zaroori nhi k shadii hi kerwa do......cheeku ho ya jo b.....can t bear it.....show ko light b rakha ja sakta hai without creating such twists jo hme itna tense ker dain....they knw dat we lov karan n kritixx togather.....sooooo hatteee dis TWISTTTTTT......infact a MISERYYYY

mazzayshibz

mazzay Goldie
mazzay
mazzay

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
No way, im watching this crap. I want them together. Ekta is one brainless woman. I didnt expect her to do the same with kitni. It's untolerable. She'd rather ends this season right here, than bringing about these stupid twists. That's all.

--priyal--shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index