India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

If it was you......

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
We all watch these serials, which have the same basic story.......he/she loves someone else.......gets married to someone else.......that someone else is a wonderful person usually.......and is the hero/heroine of the serial.......we all want the two to fall in love  and the jilted lover becomes the villain in our eyes......

Ahem loved Anita......We all love Gopi.......So Anita is the villain and must never come back.......

But in real life......would you want it like that? If you loved someone and he/she left you for whatever reason to get married to a really wonderful person......would you WANT him/her to fall in love with his/her spouse then????

I am sure I wouldn't..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Verity.

durgeshwari Senior Member
durgeshwari
durgeshwari

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
yeah but you know one should move on... the one you have loved and lost if he comes back to you,he would come with excess baggage of his wedding and things will somehow will never be the same again!

Edited by PujaThapar - 11 January 2011 at 10:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diyaevad

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
If it was me I would definitely want him to fall in love with his wife and live happily.. If he has moved on then I should move on as well.. love is not about our happiness it's about making the one we love happy.. If his wife is a wonderful person and will give him all the happiness in the world then I would pray for him to fall in love with his wife so that they can both be happy..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diyaevad

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Yes , I think that would happen. even in real life
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
if i were either Ahem or Anita or Umang... i will move forward with my life rather than hold grudges..

yaar apna khoon jalake kya hoga (what would it matter if we burn our own blood)... we have ample tension in our lifes as it is without adding to it...

and if something is meant to be... then it would have happened... thats why they are serials and not real life....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saina01

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index