Request to channels

Poll

Which show you want at 10 pm

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello guys if you think uttaran show doesnot deserve to be at 10 pm, which show you would like to watch at that time. Please vote your favorite show and tell us the reason.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mkdeepaa thumbnail
I have voted naana is desh as I am  unable to waste time after 10:30. I like that show it is made up of quality creativity with combination of thriller and emotions towards daughter
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
uttaran is utter crap now!!!! with current veer and tapasya track.. no way!!!
and with actors trying to get more space here and influencing teh story track its just YUCKK!!!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it never deserved 10pm prime slot ........

New show Vidwa

Hmm may be mati ki banno, i want to see it but i didnot see a single episode of it ...........

Laddo watching it only for Janavi since this leap as i love her in CID
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

finally I have got rid of my addiction to this stupid serial Uttaran... today the minute the doc announced taps pregnancy...for the first time I just changed the channel and did not switch back...thank you CVs for the crap u showed.... atleast I got over UT...

yes I like the the show after the leap in na aana iss desh laado... but I wud prefer to watch the crime thrillers on star world at 10pm ...which are so good.... at least they show the good winning at the end of it...
hermione8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

finally I have got rid of my addiction to this stupid serial Uttaran... today the minute the doc announced taps pregnancy...for the first time I just changed the channel and did not switch back...thank you CVs for the crap u showed.... atleast I got over UT...

yes I like the the show after the leap in na aana iss desh laado... but I wud prefer to watch the crime thrillers on star world at 10pm ...which are so good.... at least they show the good winning at the end of it...

Way to go👏👍🏼, Keep it up😃. The CVs are making it easier for us to quit this serial😃. 

Now that the show has become sheer rubbish, we need not waste time watching it and then analysing it so much, trying to find meanings where there are none😕😡. I feel ashamed of myself that I wasted so much time dissecting this stupid serial and hoping for some positivity😳😡. Good riddance and some quality time at 10 pm hereafter for me and best of luck to all others who are also quitting😃👍🏼
Palashi thumbnail
I want to see Balika Vadhu at 10 pm. as I have discovered Uttaaaran as the most un real drama for this decade specially after taps fake pregnancy track. Its really should be replaced by some other serial
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maybe NAIDL......I'm watching it for Tasha Oops Jhanvi.......At least the evil ain't winning there......They can swap the timings.....
ruchira23 thumbnail
i wish mukti bandhan should be on 10'o clock slot b'coz its story is very interesting and at the same time i have to manage watching geet.both are interesting shows.