AbhIya- They deserve a hug (Page 6)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Princess-- Aww Thank you soo much for the kind words! Hug

Total-Romantic-- Thanks a bunch hon! Im glad you liked it! Big smileHug

Sia-- Thanks sweety for reading and liking! Big smileBig smile

Sdoll-- Dont we all wish that we could have been there with Abhay? :P but true it was a very sad moment. And thank youu! Big smileBig smile

Reepi-- I know i too was wishing that Pia would just go and give him a tight hug but....anywhos hopefully we will get more hugs in the future!Thanks for reading! Big smileBig smile

Sanchi-- Good idea! chalo lets go and give him a big jadoo ki jhaapi! hehe

Mari-- Thank you soo much! Big smileBig smile

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 247happy2bme

Anu Anu Anu!!!!!! awesome post!! Hugs for AbhIya Hug Hug
n tightest hugs to u too.. Hug for describing that wonderful scene so well.. Clap
Yeah!! for me that was da best scene from yest ep. Abhay is sitting all alone n Piya feels for him.. It was only Piya who could see his loneliness.  must say da scene was beautifully shot.. AbhIya's expressions were as usual superb.. we could definitely see their pain.. Cry
U r rite!!! me also happy to see Piya caring for him.. otherwise i was literally losing it after seeing her detectivegiri again n again.. i know she is not gonna stop that soon but atleast we could see da emotional, caring, beautiful soul Piya...  Approve

Thank you sooo much Charu! Embarrassed Hug

Exactly Charu only Pia could sense and understand Abhay's lonliness. So many poeple are around them but only Pia could see it.
And yeah happppy to have our adorable Pia back! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
aawh ./.such a sweet post Anu Embarrassed
& yes totally ..they were adorable in yesterdays epi!!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
I think abhay deserve a hug . If i would have been in piya place and seen sitting alone  i would have given him a hug .............
i dont like him sitting alone and it all because of piya ............. 
she should stop her detective agency !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
@aromal, hmmm.... abhay is a loner on his own demand, was even before he met Piya nd thats what exactly bothers Piya and makes her feel bad for him, i agree, would love to see piya just hug him right then but then again that would be to early for the kind of relation they have right now,
and honestly i am not against her detective mission anymore, not after yesterdays episode... she has been toooo involved with abhay to not ask questions, they are connected and need eachother badly to both be safe. if abhay wont open up i'm fine whit piya doing it her way to get to the goal faster.... it would actually be weird of she would just back off right now.

Edited by Melissa2 - 12 January 2011 at 2:45pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index