India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya- They deserve a hug (Page 4)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Zehra-- Thanks. Yes Pia is and will be the one bringing light back into Abhay's life.

Sanchitaroy-- the mere sight of seeing Abhay like taht was heart breaking.

Kiranni-- Yes he deserves all the love and hugs for coping with so mcuch pain alone.

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Anuuuu, mere dillll ke baat bol diii

Broken Heart

Broken Heart

Broken Heart

Seriously, poor Abhay.... but he chooses to be lonely Ouch

I hope too that he finds the lost love n smiles n white-shirt of old times Cry

Till then one bigggg jaaduu ki jappi for him from us Hug

and Piya, thank heavens she left suspectin abhay to be a criminal and looked at him with compassion n love..... Embarrassed 

Edited by ritu1618 - 11 January 2011 at 11:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I'm so glad that Pia has finally realised what she was doing and how annoying she was being. Though, she had ever right to question Abhay regarding why he's questioning her research so much if he doesn't believe in vampires under normal circumstances but she knows that Abhay knows what she's up to so she should've let it go. But man, I'm so happy to have the Pia I love back! Welcome back, PiaHug As of now, I'll not want to think about what she'll do tomorrowOuch Abhay is one intelligent fellow! Aaj bhi Pia ka katta kar diyaROFL ROFL ROFL And Pia's face was hilarious!!ROFL ROFL ROFL 
You know birthday or no birthday, I hate to see people sitting alone. I don't know why but I can't stand loneliness. I hate seeing people who have no one to fall back  on and Abhay is one of them. He's lost his love, his parents don't care two hoots about what he does and what he feels and Pia is so right. He trusted her and she only became a pain in his neckOuch Ouch So ya, I was thinking if I'd misinterpreted Pia's character but obviously not. She is indeed the cute, lovable, warm girl I'd believed her to be. I'm sure after she pretends to be Maithili and see how hurt he is, she'll definitely try to sort things out just like she sorted this one outEmbarrassed Embarrassed

Also, I hope that people don't mistake Pia's curiousness regarding Haseena forgetting Abhay's birthday and not knowing about his historic novel as her 'typical detectivegiri'. That is called good observation and any sane person would've been curious about this weirdnessErmm

And yes, for AbhIya, truckloads of hugs!

Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug  Hug Hug Hug  Hug Hug Hug  Hug Hug Hug 

Neethi yes i too am really happy to have our adorable Pia back!
And lol yeah Abhay is way smarter than Pia! After all he has centuries experience with him. LOL

Same here cant stand seeing some one sitting alone like that. And Abhay seems like has been alone for a long time. Ouch

What will Pia do and how....well i guess its to early to comment. So lets just wait and watch and enjoy the cute Abhiya moments of the day. Embarrassed

.Jane..

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Kiaraviavan-- Thanks for commenting. :)

Vinuchand-- Yes he is in the crowd but not with them. Sad.

Mel-- Thank youuu! :D
I really want to see Pia hugging Abhay! hehe
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Well-said, Anu. It was terrible to see Abhay like that. No , it doesn't hurt him because he has chosen this solitude and keeps him safe. But it hurts Piya to see him like this. She wants to see him smile, bright and happy. That is why we call her Abhay's promise of light.

As for being lonely, well, it is said that when someone tells you that they want to be left alone , it is not because they like solitude. It is just that everytime they tried to open their hearts, people have continued to disappoint them.

Thanks Poco. Big smile

True. Some times people have gone through so much in their lives that they feel its better to be left alone than to face disappointment and heartache again.

TheBlackJaguar

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Anu, aww what a topicDay Dreaming..yeah Abhay today just break my heart, sitting lonely with no friends and no one to talk to :( poor guy! and Piya was cute but for a  moment only!

@bold, seems she was torn between her heart and mind 

about her being so skeptical maybe she is just adat sai majboor, ever since she behaved like  a secret agent during Danish case!LOL

but piya didnt stop her jasoosi or being nosy, now she is suspectiong something fishy about Haseena & Abhay relationship, as she was surprised how Haseena forgot his birthday! 

also she told Hassena about Abhay's  allegedly research regarding Maithli! now Abhay will get pissed off even more

this girl will never learn!

Thanks Kaheelo! Big smile

True Abhay is a picture of heartbreak. :(
And about Pia well, i beg to differ. I know she is always suspecting and kind of get on your nerves but well than again Abhay and family have given her enough reasons to do so. I just dont like it when she goes to the point of hurting Abhay's feelings.

Lets see what she does in the upcoming track. Right now im just happy about today's epi. Embarrassed Kind of taking one day at a time. LOL

ka7eela

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu1618

Anuuuu, mere dillll ke baat bol diii

Broken Heart

Broken Heart

Broken Heart

Seriously, poor Abhay.... but he chooses to be lonely Ouch

I hope too that he finds the lost love n smiles n white-shirt of old times Cry

Till then one bigggg jaaduu ki jappi for him from us Hug

and Piya, thank heavens she left suspectin abhay to be a criminal and looked at him with compassion n love..... Embarrassed 

Thanks for commenting hon! Embarrassed

Yup we all hope and pray that one day he finds his lost happiness.
And glad to have our adorable Pia back! :)

Ms.Goody

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahidlover

adorable post:)

yes they were both huglicious today....well as far as Piya goes...what we clearly saw today is that....all she does is cause she wants to get closer to this strong connection between the two..sometimes choosing the wrong path, but well, they say everything is fair in love and war,lol....and now with reasons that 'universe' itself put infront of her even though she wanted to let go of her 'detective missions' she will with valid reasons contiune.....and yes those sorry expressions were just pricelss!

And Abhay....oh Abhay!....he needs a big hug.....Piya is there body....go for it!....its not like she will be safe without you eaither so best is to just give in:)...break this silence and walls u keep around you for her and let her fix ur broken heart...ahhh.....my baby:(....

Thank you. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@bold-- so agree. Abhay and family have given her enough reason to make her suspect again.

And Abhay....it will take Pia some more time and lots of effort to break those walls. But one day they will. :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index