Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya- They deserve a hug (Page 3)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Im so happy to have a Abhiya scene today and to see Pia finally getting some sense ! Though it wont last long but still happy happy! Big smile 

It was a pleasent surprise to watch Pia doubt herself and feeling bad for always suspecting Abhay! Pia is still confused in which direction to move. At one hand she cant stop herself from opening a new detective agency but at the same time the budding love in her stops her from putting Abhay in further distress. She feels bad upon seeing him like that- lonely, glum and angry at the world. But she does care for him alot and it shows. She just needs to be more careful because she doesnt know what she's dealing with. But but she looked super cute today with those sowwie expression so here's a Hug baby! Hug

And Abhay. He deserves a BIG Hug today! Hug
Dont care whether its his birthday or not but nobody deserves to sit all alone like that. It just breaks your heart to see him sitting like that alone in the corner with no friend to turn to, no one to talk to, to hold onto...simply alone in this big bad world. Ouch The sight of lonesome Abhay today was just heart rending. Ouch
I wish one day he will find all the happiness and the love he deserves. :)

Anu, aww what a topicDay Dreaming..yeah Abhay today just break my heart, sitting lonely with no friends and no one to talk to :( poor guy! and Piya was cute but for a  moment only!

@bold, seems she was torn between her heart and mind 

about her being so skeptical maybe she is just adat sai majboor, ever since she behaved like  a secret agent during Danish case!LOL

but piya didnt stop her jasoosi or being nosy, now she is suspectiong something fishy about Haseena & Abhay relationship, as she was surprised how Haseena forgot his birthday! 

also she told Hassena about Abhay's  allegedly research regarding Maithli! now Abhay will get pissed off even more

this girl will never learn!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

double postTongue

Edited by Melissa2 - 11 January 2011 at 11:06am
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

but piya didnt stop her jasoosi or being nosy, now she is suspectiong something fishy about Haseena & Abhay relationship, as she was surprised how Haseena forgot his birthday! 

Ummm....any sane person would've suspected thatErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.dazzleme.

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

also she told Hassena about Abhay's  allegedly research regarding Maithli! now Abhay will get pissed off even more

well,  Piya actually didnt know his 'parents' are unaware of the 'book' he is writing.......even she was surprised over the fact that haseena didnt know.
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

just because she forgot that doesn't mean anything, even real parents sometimes get so busy and tend to forget, people sometimes forget to remember important occasions dates  too especially  when they don't  have the habit of celebrating them every year! 

Edited by ka7eela - 11 January 2011 at 11:15am
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chill_Out

just because she forgot that doesn't mean anything, even real parents sometimes get so busy and tend to forget, people sometimes forget to remember important occasions dates  too especially  when they don't  have the habit of celebrating them every year! 

Really? That's news to me. I've never seen or heard of such a thing and if it does happen then, it it would arise my suspicions too! Anyhow, you've formed that image of Pia being an annoying and interfering freak in your mind and I can't really blame you and you're not willing to change that so fine, let's agree to disagree on this point.

Edited by Chill_Out - 11 January 2011 at 11:19am
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

awwwww.....even u deserve a hug for making such a touching postHugHugHugHug
yup finally atleast for a day we got our piya backHug........nd i was literally about to cry seeing abhay sitting all alone like datCry
but still when piya will enter his dark nd lonely world she will light it nd complete it.......Embarrassed

Hehe Thanks Chakku! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yes. Hopefully Abhiya's future will be bright and full of happiness. :)
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa2

well,  Piya actually didnt know his 'parents' are unaware of the 'book' he is writing.......even she was surprised over the fact that haseena didnt know.

even so! i think she has a big mouth and she keeps on blubbering any thing without thinking and that what caused her trouble the first time with Danish, i mean she went on and confronted him without any solid proves and  he turned the table against her and now she is doing the same!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index