Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ka7eela

just because she forgot that doesn't mean anything, even real parents sometimes get so busy and tend to forget, people sometimes forget to remember important occasions dates  too especially  when they don't  have the habit of celebrating them every year! 

Really? That's news to me. I've never seen or heard of such a thing and if it does happen then, it it would arise my suspicions too! Anyhow, you've formed that image of Pia being an annoying and interfering freak in your mind and I can't really blame you and you're not willing to change that so fine, let's agree to disagree on this point.
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

awwwww.....even u deserve a hug for making such a touching postπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

yup finally atleast for a day we got our piya backπŸ€—........nd i was literally about to cry seeing abhay sitting all alone like dat😭
but still when piya will enter his dark nd lonely world she will light it nd complete it.......😳

Hehe Thanks Chakku! 😳😳

Yes. Hopefully Abhiya's future will be bright and full of happiness. :)
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Melissa2

well,  Piya actually didnt know his 'parents' are unaware of the 'book' he is writing.......even she was surprised over the fact that haseena didnt know.

even so! i think she has a big mouth and she keeps on blubbering any thing without thinking and that what caused her trouble the first time with Danish, i mean she went on and confronted him without any solid proves and  he turned the table against her and now she is doing the same!

Ameres thumbnail
Zehra-- Thanks. Yes Pia is and will be the one bringing light back into Abhay's life.

Sanchitaroy-- the mere sight of seeing Abhay like taht was heart breaking.

Kiranni-- Yes he deserves all the love and hugs for coping with so mcuch pain alone.
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Anuuuu, mere dillll ke baat bol diii

πŸ₯Ί

πŸ₯Ί

πŸ₯Ί

Seriously, poor Abhay.... but he chooses to be lonely

I hope too that he finds the lost love n smiles n white-shirt of old times 😭

Till then one bigggg jaaduu ki jappi for him from us πŸ€—

and Piya, thank heavens she left suspectin abhay to be a criminal and looked at him with compassion n love..... 😳 

Edited by ritu1618 - 13 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I'm so glad that Pia has finally realised what she was doing and how annoying she was being. Though, she had ever right to question Abhay regarding why he's questioning her research so much if he doesn't believe in vampires under normal circumstances but she knows that Abhay knows what she's up to so she should've let it go. But man, I'm so happy to have the Pia I love back! Welcome back, PiaπŸ€— As of now, I'll not want to think about what she'll do tomorrow Abhay is one intelligent fellow! Aaj bhi Pia ka katta kar diya🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ And Pia's face was hilarious!!🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
You know birthday or no birthday, I hate to see people sitting alone. I don't know why but I can't stand loneliness. I hate seeing people who have no one to fall back  on and Abhay is one of them. He's lost his love, his parents don't care two hoots about what he does and what he feels and Pia is so right. He trusted her and she only became a pain in his neck  So ya, I was thinking if I'd misinterpreted Pia's character but obviously not. She is indeed the cute, lovable, warm girl I'd believed her to be. I'm sure after she pretends to be Maithili and see how hurt he is, she'll definitely try to sort things out just like she sorted this one out😳 πŸ˜³

Also, I hope that people don't mistake Pia's curiousness regarding Haseena forgetting Abhay's birthday and not knowing about his historic novel as her 'typical detectivegiri'. That is called good observation and any sane person would've been curious about this weirdnessπŸ€”

And yes, for AbhIya, truckloads of hugs!

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Neethi yes i too am really happy to have our adorable Pia back!
And lol yeah Abhay is way smarter than Pia! After all he has centuries experience with him. πŸ˜†

Same here cant stand seeing some one sitting alone like that. And Abhay seems like has been alone for a long time. Ouch

What will Pia do and how....well i guess its to early to comment. So lets just wait and watch and enjoy the cute Abhiya moments of the day. Embarrassed
Ameres thumbnail
Kiaraviavan-- Thanks for commenting. :)

Vinuchand-- Yes he is in the crowd but not with them. Sad.

Mel-- Thank youuu! :D
I really want to see Pia hugging Abhay! hehe
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Well-said, Anu. It was terrible to see Abhay like that. No , it doesn't hurt him because he has chosen this solitude and keeps him safe. But it hurts Piya to see him like this. She wants to see him smile, bright and happy. That is why we call her Abhay's promise of light.

As for being lonely, well, it is said that when someone tells you that they want to be left alone , it is not because they like solitude. It is just that everytime they tried to open their hearts, people have continued to disappoint them.

Thanks Poco. πŸ˜ƒ

True. Some times people have gone through so much in their lives that they feel its better to be left alone than to face disappointment and heartache again.
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: ka7eela

Anu, aww what a topic😍..yeah Abhay today just break my heart, sitting lonely with no friends and no one to talk to :( poor guy! and Piya was cute but for a  moment only!

@bold, seems she was torn between her heart and mind 

about her being so skeptical maybe she is just adat sai majboor, ever since she behaved like  a secret agent during Danish case!πŸ˜†

but piya didnt stop her jasoosi or being nosy, now she is suspectiong something fishy about Haseena & Abhay relationship, as she was surprised how Haseena forgot his birthday! 

also she told Hassena about Abhay's  allegedly research regarding Maithli! now Abhay will get pissed off even more

this girl will never learn!

Thanks Kaheelo! πŸ˜ƒ

True Abhay is a picture of heartbreak. :(
And about Pia well, i beg to differ. I know she is always suspecting and kind of get on your nerves but well than again Abhay and family have given her enough reasons to do so. I just dont like it when she goes to the point of hurting Abhay's feelings.

Lets see what she does in the upcoming track. Right now im just happy about today's epi. 😳 Kind of taking one day at a time. πŸ˜†
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritu1618

Anuuuu, mere dillll ke baat bol diii

πŸ₯Ί

πŸ₯Ί

πŸ₯Ί

Seriously, poor Abhay.... but he chooses to be lonely

I hope too that he finds the lost love n smiles n white-shirt of old times 😭

Till then one bigggg jaaduu ki jappi for him from us πŸ€—

and Piya, thank heavens she left suspectin abhay to be a criminal and looked at him with compassion n love..... 😳 

Thanks for commenting hon! 😳

Yup we all hope and pray that one day he finds his lost happiness.
And glad to have our adorable Pia back! :)