India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya- They deserve a hug

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Im so happy to have a Abhiya scene today and to see Pia finally getting some sense ! Though it wont last long but still happy happy! Big smile 

It was a pleasent surprise to watch Pia doubt herself and feeling bad for always suspecting Abhay! Pia is still confused in which direction to move. At one hand she cant stop herself from opening a new detective agency but at the same time the budding love in her stops her from putting Abhay in further distress. She feels bad upon seeing him like that- lonely, glum and angry at the world. But she does care for him alot and it shows. She just needs to be more careful because she doesnt know what she's dealing with. But but she looked super cute today with those sowwie expression so here's a Hug baby! Hug

And Abhay. He deserves a BIG Hug today! Hug
Dont care whether its his birthday or not but nobody deserves to sit all alone like that. It just breaks your heart to see him sitting like that alone in the corner with no friend to turn to, no one to talk to, to hold onto...simply alone in this big bad world. Ouch The sight of lonesome Abhay today was just heart rending. Ouch
I wish one day he will find all the happiness and the love he deserves. :)

Edited by sugaryanu - 11 January 2011 at 10:32am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

abhayluvpriyakinkideargitika.jDoris..dazzleme.princess329..Mari..meawmi-neepearlzehra-piscesJaeeDevRathoreniru273ka7eelareepicheepnatashuluvkasuSweetRozie123Roark--sumana13--.Nabi.nyctophilia.:.MONA.:.shyamsJulybaby22TOTAL-ROMANTICSia889Ms.GoodyCharu21BefikreTheBlackJaguarragzz..Jane..

iqralovespkyek Senior Member
iqralovespkyek
iqralovespkyek

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
yeeaah abhay looked so sad alone...i feel sad for him Thumbs DownCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

zehra-pisces Goldie
zehra-pisces
zehra-pisces

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
loved ur post. me too totally in love wid abhay n pia it was a cute scene! poor abhay sitting alone all the time but no worries once pia gets to know he's a vampire n realizes that she's in love with him she will support him always.

Ameres

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
awwwww.....even u deserve a hug for making such a touching postHugHugHugHug
yup finally atleast for a day we got our piya backHug........nd i was literally about to cry seeing abhay sitting all alone like datCry
but still when piya will enter his dark nd lonely world she will light it nd complete it.......Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmeresSia889

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I felt like crying, when I saw him sitting alone.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmeresSia889

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Poor Abhay. I feel very sad by looking him like that - sitting alone, no friends. I wish soon Piya will bring all the happiness to his life.(ofcourse after the end of her detective giri)

Ameres

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
i felt terrible for abhay today!!!! Cry
he has been living in this hell for many years...
lots of hugs from me for abhay..Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug 

Ameres

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I'm so glad that Pia has finally realised what she was doing and how annoying she was being. Though, she had ever right to question Abhay regarding why he's questioning her research so much if he doesn't believe in vampires under normal circumstances but she knows that Abhay knows what she's up to so she should've let it go. But man, I'm so happy to have the Pia I love back! Welcome back, PiaHug As of now, I'll not want to think about what she'll do tomorrowOuch Abhay is one intelligent fellow! Aaj bhi Pia ka katta kar diyaROFL ROFL ROFL And Pia's face was hilarious!!ROFL ROFL ROFL 
You know birthday or no birthday, I hate to see people sitting alone. I don't know why but I can't stand loneliness. I hate seeing people who have no one to fall back  on and Abhay is one of them. He's lost his love, his parents don't care two hoots about what he does and what he feels and Pia is so right. He trusted her and she only became a pain in his neckOuch Ouch So ya, I was thinking if I'd misinterpreted Pia's character but obviously not. She is indeed the cute, lovable, warm girl I'd believed her to be. I'm sure after she pretends to be Maithili and see how hurt he is, she'll definitely try to sort things out just like she sorted this one outEmbarrassed Embarrassed

Also, I hope that people don't mistake Pia's curiousness regarding Haseena forgetting Abhay's birthday and not knowing about his historic novel as her 'typical detectivegiri'. That is called good observation and any sane person would've been curious about this weirdnessErmm

And yes, for AbhIya, truckloads of hugs!

Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug  Hug Hug Hug  Hug Hug Hug  Hug Hug Hug 

Edited by Chill_Out - 11 January 2011 at 10:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

reepicheepTOTAL-ROMANTIC.:.MONA.:.AmeresTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index