India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

W*H (Page 2)

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

I dont think Veer can ever fall for Taps... thats just not possible atleast not in the way he loves Ichcha... even if because of the kid he may keep things cordial between them but nothing more than that ...

But the real life is definitely hampering the reel life pairing ...thats why most probably we are getting to see Vee..Ya scenes all the time... and poor Ichcha is left to do solo acts with a pic frame or having scenes with other characters like chanda n all...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akruztiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I've vowed to myself that once this crap gets over never to watch any drama serials..
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

I've vowed to myself that once this crap gets over never to watch any drama serials..

Vijayam dont be so harsh on urself ...because UT creatives are delivering trash...
there are many family dramas which are good too... like we had Baa bahu baby, now there is Sasural Genda Phool... etc

FunLyfetiny15

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
i never watched indian serials. started with geet and now uttaran thats it.. but seeing teh current track and how this off screen stuff affceting the storyline dont feel like watching any other drama after this but had good experience with Geet.

atleast i am glad that GEET ended on a good note for me. i never got agitated with this serial unlike uttaran. just got bored but it always had this positive aspect associated with it. 

the vamp and villains got punished and the truth always won!

cjs369tiny15

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Palashi

I use to see Uttarn almost regularly  and I am a regular reader of this forum, But I hardly write a line in it. But after seeing yeterdays episode, I really cant stop writting.I just want to request you people very humbly that we should actually stop watching Uttaran totally. I am very depressed by yesterdays' episode.CryCryCryCryCrywhatever we may feel ,the CV is not going to change Nandish- Reshmi chemistry.So, I think better we should give them a chance to show their chemistry ,where they will have no viewer actually. At this time slot,you can see Sngini also. This is also a good serial these days.

Welcome to this forum Palashi....but what to do ....at the saddest time...but u know what...vent ur frustration here...that was the main reason i joined and now i feel better writing down ur frustration rather than feeling bad watching the drama alone....

If Veer falls for Tapasya, dont worry most of the Veecha fans would boycott the serial...i might still come to the forum for written updates...but no more promotion or watching this stuff....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

newkqfarah007tiny15

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

I dont think Veer can ever fall for Taps... thats just not possible atleast not in the way he loves Ichcha... even if because of the kid he may keep things cordial between them but nothing more than that ...

But the real life is definitely hampering the reel life pairing ...thats why most probably we are getting to see Vee..Ya scenes all the time... and poor Ichcha is left to do solo acts with a pic frame or having scenes with other characters like chanda n all...

That is pathetic situation for an actress...I hope Tina plunges into some other project...EVen i feel the same thing Charu..that Nandmi is affecting Veecha and the serial....Ouch...just imagine how foolish we fans are...the last thing we expect from them is a pinch of professionalism....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Now I feel how foolish I was to have watched this show for such a long timeAngryThe CVs knew Veecha fans would disappear if they didn't marry They just married them off to make them happy so that they retain their fan-base....Just for the sake of it.......They needn't have done it at all since they run this serial only for two people who are sponsoring them .... And now again they are separating them All this was not needed at all......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23farah007tiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index