Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Vote for Ankita as much as possible- NO bottom 3

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If you want Anki to stay then please vote for her this week as she got the bottom total score 25+4= 29  lowest of all
we as Anki fans don't wnat her out so soon so please vote for her as much as possible more then usual by filling out this http://jdj.setindia.com/vote.php?c=707 or texting  JDJ 07  to 52525
Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mints05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i request all her fans to seriously start voting for her!!
and that too in heavy numbers...

if ankita doesnt get the marks she deserves....its the fans duty to vote for her....

so guys plz vote for her bcoz she deserves to be in jdj!!⭐️ 
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For sure!
Pls all Ankita supporters, VOTE for her! Low scores are not because of Ankita (as said by the judges themselves), all blame entirely goes to Nishant! 🤢
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
online voting not working!
priya185 thumbnail
how come??
then text using your phone if you can
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
priya i am voting .. ugghhh .. i want to kill nishant .. can someone tape this guys mouth .. or rinse it with phenyl ?
priya185 thumbnail
do vote otherwise next week i dotn want this TB title for anki
no ways
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa loses a dancing sensation..
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dont worry PRiya😊 Mahi,Yana and Daya got a total less than Anki😳 Yes,its gonna be voting that is going to count though...Salman has a sympathy wave,poor guy,I do think he is fantastix..

And savio is a superb choreo,wud'nt like to see him eliminated early on eitherAnd I personally like Daya😕
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

Dont worry PRiya😊 Mahi,Yana and Daya got a total less than Anki😳 Yes,its gonna be voting that is going to count though...Salman has a sympathy wave,poor guy,I do think he is fantastix..

And savio is a superb choreo,wud'nt like to see him eliminated early on eitherAnd I personally like Daya😕

according to todays she was bottom Ouch plus she i.e. anki not team 7 deserved more then 4 for the last round nishant just spoils all her efforts 🥱Ouch
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya,even I felt the 4 was jus too low😕I mean,at least give her something for dancing ,her dancing seems perfectly fine...at least a 6