India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Comic Relief: Doctor & Dostana (Page 2)

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Jaz...........you have mirrored my thoughts...could'nt stop laughing watching the doc's part.......Aise aise docs hone lage to patient toh paar hi nikal le ga.....

I swear ...did anyone notice the doc's assistant....it was like ......instead of giving me baashan..please continue with your work...I do not understand anything you are saying anyways...

And the doc's face, when he took the fees...as if he wsa not expecting to be paid for....LOL....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
^^ so true!! ha ha...like he does all this work pro-bono!! ha ah

JAZ

shish15

jani-yeh IF-Sizzlerz
jani-yeh
jani-yeh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
hey hey Jaz...Tongue...look who's bk n finally posting on a CR after sooooooooo long...LOL...man i'v missed these so freaking much...Cry...kher jaane de...im back now n i aint missin another CR in...er a while...EmbarrassedLOL...

nhow in rep 2 ur xtra awesum hillarious CR...LOLROFL...
i swear the people they find 2 b doctors n police officers on LTL are a joke..
no wonder MR was edgy about the guy being given a needle...WackoROFL...
i'd b the same...scratch that i'd b far worse...i'd b the kind of patient that wud b givin out the mini heart attacks Jaz...LOLLOLLOL...

awww Baji...OuchCry...c'in Dutta in pain n baji so sad n lyk his whole world has ended...is far more than i can handle...Ouch...i was lyk...ab b roh doongi...ab b roh doongi...the whole way thru...Cry...

MR lyk u said was fanfreakintastic...ClapWink...

luved the CR...
catch up soon...
mwah...

jnawaz

divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Loved reading your comic relief.  I have no doubt it is probably more entertaining than seeing the episodes.

jnawaz

Fatima82 Groupbie
Fatima82
Fatima82

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
loved your cr ..

you cracked me up with the doc thingy..
should be sent to medical school ..
n i agree no woner why MR was edgy with him.. teaching him around..
LOL

jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
@ Jani: there you are...i was wondering where you went...and what about our new project WinkWink...yaar...i thought the funny was over thats why i posted before the show ended...and what do i get...more jokers via the "police"..they SUCK! DeadDeadDead...how they talked to Naku before...and now...aagaya naa utt pahar ke neeche...LOLLOLLOL now they are all gung-ho about helping Naku AngryAngryAngry...useless!! ...oh and i updated my ff (both! Shocked) im waiting for your comments Tongue...yours and Fivr's! Tongue

@ divan: thank you

@ fatima: i know....bechara MR...must have been so scared cuz of that doc Ouch

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 11 January 2011 at 1:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82Gooddjani-yeh

jani-yeh IF-Sizzlerz
jani-yeh
jani-yeh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

@ Jani: there you are...i was wondering where you went...and what about our new project WinkWink...yaar...i thought the funny was over thats why i posted before the show ended...and what do i get...more jokers via the "police"..they SUCK! DeadDeadDead...how they talked to Naku before...and now...aagaya naa utt pahar ke neeche...LOLLOLLOL now they are all gung-ho about helping Naku AngryAngryAngry...useless!! ...oh and i updated my ff (both! Shocked) im waiting for your comments Tongue...yours and Fivr's! Tongue

JAZ

hey hey...here i am...*waves her hand in the air*...LOL...
our new project...*rubs hands 2gether*...its on its on...Wink...let me knw wen ur fee 2 talk it ova...omg u posted CR b4 the ep was finished n still i laughed so much...LOL...the police are Dead...thats 4 sure...Angry...
but more than them i cnt help thinking thats theres jus not enuff MR...
(lyk there eva is...EmbarrassedLOL )...but god damn it...if his leaving is final...the least the cv's can do is b a lil more generous...Angry...

omg u upd8d both FF's...how did i miss that...ShockedShockedShocked...i mean really...Shocked... *is about 2 throw a huge tantrum about not recieving a upd8 pm...wen she remembers...that her inbox was full* EmbarrassedOuch...am so guna read n comment b4 the nyt is up...*claps hands in xcitment*...dying 2 see wats guna happen next in both FF's...Tongue...

mwah...

LOL
skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLthe doc was too funny dutta was up yet he called him behosh.....

baji was so cute awww he was so heart broken.....but loved the dialogue by nakku "baji main pagal nai hoon"   the way baji was looking at her for saying she heard her saab made her think baaji is doubting her as a gone caseROFLROFL

oh i felt like giving that ACP thappads left right and centre......

suds and kala lost in crowd that too unnoticed...loved that part...ROFL

Go to top