Comic Relief: Doctor & Dostana - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
hey hey Jaz...πŸ˜›...look who's bk n finally posting on a CR after sooooooooo long...πŸ˜†...man i'v missed these so freaking much...😭...kher jaane de...im back now n i aint missin another CR in...er a while...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...

nhow in rep 2 ur xtra awesum hillarious CR...πŸ˜†πŸ€£...
i swear the people they find 2 b doctors n police officers on LTL are a joke..
no wonder MR was edgy about the guy being given a needle...🀣...
i'd b the same...scratch that i'd b far worse...i'd b the kind of patient that wud b givin out the mini heart attacks Jaz...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

awww Baji...😭...c'in Dutta in pain n baji so sad n lyk his whole world has ended...is far more than i can handle......i was lyk...ab b roh doongi...ab b roh doongi...the whole way thru...😭...

MR lyk u said was fanfreakintastic...πŸ‘πŸ˜‰...

luved the CR...
catch up soon...
mwah...

Loved reading your comic relief.  I have no doubt it is probably more entertaining than seeing the episodes.
loved your cr ..

you cracked me up with the doc thingy..
should be sent to medical school ..
n i agree no woner why MR was edgy with him.. teaching him around..
πŸ˜†
@ Jani: there you are...i was wondering where you went...and what about our new project πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...yaar...i thought the funny was over thats why i posted before the show ended...and what do i get...more jokers via the "police"..they SUCK! 🀒🀒🀒...how they talked to Naku before...and now...aagaya naa utt pahar ke neeche...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now they are all gung-ho about helping Naku 😑😑😑...useless!! ...oh and i updated my ff (both! 😲) im waiting for your comments πŸ˜›...yours and Fivr's! πŸ˜›

@ divan: thank you

@ fatima: i know....bechara MR...must have been so scared cuz of that doc

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by jnawaz

@ Jani: there you are...i was wondering where you went...and what about our new project πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...yaar...i thought the funny was over thats why i posted before the show ended...and what do i get...more jokers via the "police"..they SUCK! 🀒🀒🀒...how they talked to Naku before...and now...aagaya naa utt pahar ke neeche...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now they are all gung-ho about helping Naku 😑😑😑...useless!! ...oh and i updated my ff (both! 😲) im waiting for your comments πŸ˜›...yours and Fivr's! πŸ˜›

JAZ

hey hey...here i am...*waves her hand in the air*...πŸ˜†...
our new project...*rubs hands 2gether*...its on its on...πŸ˜‰...let me knw wen ur fee 2 talk it ova...omg u posted CR b4 the ep was finished n still i laughed so much...πŸ˜†...the police are 🀒...thats 4 sure...😑...
but more than them i cnt help thinking thats theres jus not enuff MR...
(lyk there eva is...πŸ˜³πŸ˜† )...but god damn it...if his leaving is final...the least the cv's can do is b a lil more generous...😑...

omg u upd8d both FF's...how did i miss that...😲😲😲...i mean really...😲... *is about 2 throw a huge tantrum about not recieving a upd8 pm...wen she remembers...that her inbox was full* 😳...am so guna read n comment b4 the nyt is up...*claps hands in xcitment*...dying 2 see wats guna happen next in both FF's...πŸ˜›...

mwah...

πŸ˜†
🀣🀣🀣🀣the doc was too funny dutta was up yet he called him behosh.....

baji was so cute awww he was so heart broken.....but loved the dialogue by nakku "baji main pagal nai hoon"   the way baji was looking at her for saying she heard her saab made her think baaji is doubting her as a gone case🀣🀣

oh i felt like giving that ACP thappads left right and centre......

suds and kala lost in crowd that too unnoticed...loved that part...🀣
Lovely CR as usual! πŸ˜Š and congrats on completing your internship! πŸ‘
coming back to CR ....the chicken spoke!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£... that was really too much!!! 

hoping for Dutta to come back soon with Nakku😳 and baaji πŸ˜†