India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Comic Relief: Doctor & Dostana

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
hola party people...im back! Wink...lets see what the show has in store for us today shall we...and just a note...i completely agree with ksh about the besharam factor being lost on the forum...so...it will be my mission to restore all of our besharm-ness like it was back in the day...who's with me? TongueTongueTongue

Doctor & Dostana
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...ok...so...i dont know about you guys...but...if i was a doctor/nurse working on an unconscious patient...and as i was working on them...if they suddenly sat bolt up and yelled something...i'd have a mini heart attack OuchOuchOuchOuch...you can barely see it...but reaction from the doctor and his helper ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...so effing fake!! they were like...haw ShockedShockedShocked...you're up...well good morning sunshine ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....and whats hilarious even more is that Dutta literally sat up...and talked to these people...and the doctor still said he was behosh ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused aabe dotor...if a person is moving and baath karing...they are not UNCONSCIOUS!! someone send him back to med school AngryAngryAngryAngry...pata nahin kahaan se pakad ke laya iss doctor ko...woh bhi humare bhao ke liyeh AngryAngry...but the dude...he he...his expressions...ROFLROFLROFLROFL...when the doctor said that if it was anyone else maybe they'd be bhagwan ke pyaare....the dude was like...ok, and...?ROFLROFLROFL i think he's Suds ka long lost bhai WinkWinkWink...and then that other dude came...in the green outfit...woh bhi kya character hai...ROFLROFLROFLROFL he kept blabbering...even the doctor looked annoyed!!

on a side note...hats off to Mishal for his portrayal of Dutta in pain...dude...had me in pain CryCryCryCryCry....

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL DOSTANA!!! ha ha...when Naku comes running and says ke uska dil kehta hai Dutta is alive...who else saw the look on Baji's face? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL he was like..haila...Shocked tera dil kehta hai...phir...mere dil kyun nahin kehta...mera dil kyun chup baita hai? CryCryCryCryCry...poor guy looked so upset....and when she asked...tere dil nahin kehta...Baji looked like he was gonna die! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

and haw!? ShockedShockedShocked the chickens sopke? *thud*...that was me passing out Tongue

and this ACP...police official hai ya phir school ki teacher...ill count til 5...are you for real!?  thats that jiju tells my nephew when he isnt doing what he's supposed to be doing...he says..i count til 5 for you to start cleaning your room or else no more psp...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLv and here ACP tried to use that tactic with an angry mob!? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL can you say LOSER!?

on a side note...hats off to our Sherni!! kya kamal kardiya!!! ClapClapClapClap...Kaala aur Suds ki toh baj gayi! LOLLOLLOL

JAZ

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82dramagonotsorryrayjstpinks86AbhiAniCrystal29sparikhkadduuswati2008sub_rosaskavitha08bfunofbb123rama_2010-Carrie---SONEE---bharti--Azy-Sophia21*dewdrop~pearl*suhana19meghapartisana786ajani-yeh--Sia--Prinsesse.Suvi-Huma-Dew-dropMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
The doc telling Dutta was behosh despite him sitting up and talking was seriously shocking. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Jaz...we seriously need some scenes like Naku falling into Dutta's arms and Dutta making a face as if a lizard fell on him to get this forum going.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstswati2008sub_rosaskavitha08bfunofbb123jnawaz

swati2008 IF-Dazzler
swati2008
swati2008

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
jaz........the doctor thing was really funny........n the man in green.......kept blabbering bappa ne bachaya bappa ne bachaya........even doc was thinking........kahan phas gaya mein in paaglon ke beech..........Suds n Kala ki band baji.......bohut maza aaya.........btw i m with u.......u both know how besharam i m........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstbfunofbb123jnawazMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
We are all the original besharams...btw besharmon ki baat nikli hain toh Madhia kahan hain? We need her HHKs back too!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstbfunofbb123jnawaz

notsorry Senior Member
notsorry
notsorry

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

@Jaz - Just wanted to say what a wonderful way to keep this forum going.  There are many others who have started to write again to keep this forum happy and alive until D returns.  Have read some of the responses on the daily discussion thread as well, hilarious comments.  Keep it up friends, you are doing such a beautiful job of keeping the rest of us in stitches to uplift us from depressing days.

Fatima82rayjstbfunofbb123jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
@ ksh: i was gonna comment about something along the lines that despite being married...the first person to take of Dutta's clothes post shaadi was the doc LOLLOLLOL but the the doc didnt cut off the kurta like i was hoping..he just made a small hole....W*F? Confused

@ swati: aare yaar...soocho...what can we do to bring the besharam back?! we need this forum alive and kicking again! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@ nizam: thank you

JAZ

rayjstbfunofbb123*dewdrop~pearl*.scorpio10

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
tussi toh wapas agaye hoon lekhin forum waley gayabOuchLOLbtw welcum bkTongue and as usual ur comic relief cracks me and everyone else upLOLTongue

nt bin watching da show recently nt due 2 mr exiting nt had time really but reading ur cr seems like it was a great epi espec da way u wrote about da odd doctorLOL btw da way u wrote it seems like da mad doctor is my doctors brother since my doctor is a bit u knw  LOLpoor baaji key dil ne nahin kaha jo nakusha key dil ne nahin kaha awwww baaji LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstbfunofbb123jnawaz

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

@ ksh: i was gonna comment about something along the lines that despite being married...the first person to take of Dutta's clothes post shaadi was the doc LOLLOLLOL but the the doc didnt cut off the kurta like i was hoping..he just made a small hole....W*F? Confused

@ swati: aare yaar...soocho...what can we do to bring the besharam back?! we need this forum alive and kicking again! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@ nizam: thank you

JAZ

1) lots of Food ( after all he is a foodie )
2) Tears  as he say its our trump card ( lets put to effective use )
3) Puppy faces ... then where can he go

Edited by scorpio10 - 11 January 2011 at 4:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82bfunofbb123*dewdrop~pearl*-Azy-jnawaz

Go to top