Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-MAANEET hue jawaan aur hum sab.. (Page 9)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
bye  crazies have a gud time dear .... gud night

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

bye  crazies have a gud time dear .... gud night
good night...........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
@aash

...geet nahi yaar.....msk needs lessons from dadi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arre yaar MSK ko kitna bhi koi sikae kuch nahi hone wala hai isliye sherni ko hi expert bana do....kisme u know in what?!WinkLOL

...not me not me.................hum to kab ke ghayal ho chuke hai......in katil nigaaho se.........bas ab intezaar hai..........nigaho ke wade ka pura hone ka.............

(rem me talli so me typing bakwaas!!!)

Nice lines dearWink.....no bakwas......when u in MAANEET land everything makes senseWinkSmile

...agar ye baat hai to mai pura ke pura bar hi gift karto hu!!!!!!1

Gud oneThumbs Up 

...are yaar samajh na........chad gayi hai.......warna aisa to sapnne me bhi nahi!!!!!!!!!!11

Lagtha hai pehli baar ek ladki ko ladke ko peelana padega uski him**t bada ne ke liyeWinkEmbarrassedLOL

...this was my fav too...........geet sharing her dreams with maan......and maan just happy to ghooro at her............abe yaar ghoorna band kar!!!!!!!! aur kya sapne hai pooch.shayad hum crazies ka kuch bhala ho jaye!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha Geet ke sapne kya hai sunkar bechara Maan ko heartattak ho jaayegaLOLLOLLOLROFL

...hum sab shayar ban gaye hai yaar.............

I know dear.......hum sab shayar badna*m MAANEET ke liyeROFLROFL

seriously janu.................

me a luvvvvvvvvvvv doctor.........

mai bas maan ki photo dikha deti hu.mere sare pts acche ho jate hai.............

i think BC is bachelors party.......dont kho why C???????

tere saare patients then lucky hai yaar aur tum bhi kyunki tumhe jyaada kaam bhi nahi karna padega sirf photo dikhado aur kaam hogayaLOLLOL 

may be she meant Bachelor's party only

my replies in black

@all crazies......gn sweet MAANEET dreamsWinkSmile

Edited by sptrno - 11 January 2011 at 1:27pm

Loquacious_Aash

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
nahii me came and everyone is going to sleep. Cry

Today's episode was a wow, especially SKJ dance. It will take me weeks before I recover from it.LOLLOLLOLLOL Great acting by DD, GC and dadi.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

lool even pandeji liked the hall. lool its maan's bachelor party but everyone else is dancing while he goes to the bar to get a drink. LOLLOLLOLLOL It only when arjun told them that they realised that maan was sitting by himself.  LOLLOL My god he mixed his drink, lets hope maan does not find out.LOLLOL

Awww maan looked so lost and bored without Geet.  Embarrassed Wait that soon changed once he saw sayantani and then we see a new version of maanEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL

nahii how could the girls forget to invite dadi to the party. Cry Dadi is the bestSmile ufff maan has ordered some movies. He definately did not want to corrupt his geet.LOL love dadi for saying that we will do what we want to do and not what maan has planned. Geet kuch sikhoo dadi seLOLLOL

Great geet truth and dare, Geet i think you should try this on Maan one day. LOLLOL so sweet when dadi and others danced. Hug

Love maan for his security, good the guard did not let Brij in with the food.ClapClapClapClap Aww maan is so caring, that he keeps calling security.ClapClapClapDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming lool all geet is worried about is maan dancing with hot womenLOLLOLLOLLOL A big hug to dadi for her idea to gate crash the partyHugHug

oh geet don't be so good, just go the party. Loved the way dadi made geet think about leaving maan alone all night with dancers. Geet if I was you I would be at the party by now.LOLLOLLOL aww dance is dressing all the girls. Geet you better take some lessons from dadi, she is a great teacherLOLLOLLOL

The minute maan saw sheila he was interested EmbarrassedEmbarrassed, Geet come quick and take him awayLOLLOL

lool bechari girls had to carry maan,LOLLOL At first maan was resistance, then i am we all saw his smile.  Lool the dance was hot, lets see what grief geet gives maan the next day when she sees him.LOLLOL Talk of the devil, she arrives just in time when maan had sheila in his arms.LOLLOL 

Geet's expression with folded arms said it all and as maan said ek bakra halal hone wala haiLOLLOL

lool for once maan was scared of geet and was backing away. He was right that the girls came to him, after all who could resist Maan.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

tch tch maan, you took her into your arms not the other way round.Day Dreaming lool maan when he could not win the round, turned round and blamed adi, romeo etc.LOLLOLLOL lool the way maan was struggling to talk to geet was so funny. Bechara was so scaredLOLLOLLOLLOL

Geets expressions were priceless, if looks could kill, maan would be on the floor. lool loved how sayantani kept dragging maan while he wanted to go to geet.LOLLOLLOL

aww finally they all danced together.

love maan's memory, the minute Geet talked about brij and daarji he remembered how brij raises his arms. ClapClapClap Good that maan told adi and other not to leave geet alone until he returns. What a hero he is Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by divareena - 11 January 2011 at 2:16pm

drdee142sptrno

neeraj268 Senior Member
neeraj268
neeraj268

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

hello fellow craziesHug

missed yesterday's episode....just saw the episode n read the update. conratz to u spandana for doing an excellent jobThumbs Up . i cdnt hv agreed wid u more. tomorrow is uncertain for sure so lets enjoy the present.Big smileBig smileBig smile..........very well said .............loved ur jaadu hai nasha hai.........still singingDancing

dadi is ubercool yaarClap.Star.......geet needs 1 lesson a day from daadi...........ROFL

touched when geet said mere babaji ne ussi waqt meri sun le aur aapko bhej diya.Big smile..........

i would like to go wid dew's version that it is maan's dreamSleepy..........want wedding to be a hassle free affair.............

Edited by neeraj268 - 11 January 2011 at 7:12pm

drdee142sptrno

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
morning my dear krazies HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

great epi... cant stay long now.. so will comment later...
missed u all last night.. while i was still downloading Geet, i fell asleep Cry these days so tired... work pressure and all is driving me crazy...
i woke up around 2.30 last night, and couldnt go back to sleep without watching Embarrassed

drdee142sptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

Reserve....not well today will write tomorrow....

spandana....hima nandita great analysis guys...

Oh get well soon Samata.....take care.......Smile

sptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

dadi dialogue to pinky was awesome (me wondering who belongs to that zamana dadi or pinky ... unnis sau assi ... did dadi say tht ....LOLLOLLOL)

dadi mast hain yaar gate crashing ka idea diya ...

geet's reaction was mind blowing ... she wanted to go ... but was having second thoughts ....ROFL

aur geet kitni bholi hain .... she wanted maan to enjoy his day .... but as soon as dadi said wht kind of a wife are u ... who is allowing her husband to stay whole night out .... she decides to go  ROFL

maan realised tht it's brij ....whom he saw in the mansion ... on geet's recollecting of darji & brij's name & on his mannerisms ...maan once again proved that he is higly intellectual ....Clapluv u maannuu ....

Hima that was my prediction, in your yesterday's post of Mahi Ve

now i am 1000000000 % sure .... the promo is maan's dream ......

Lets hope so

now that brij is hanging like a sword ... maan will not enjoy his remaining marriage customsCry ..... but he will make it sure that geet enjoys all the customs properly ....

marjanie will be cought by maan instead of brij & arjun will be yelled by maan ... as he is responsible for ranbir / brij ....

will continue .....

My comments in purple....just a few.....will come back tomorrow.......going to sleep now and dream of you know whoLOL

congracts dee ur prediction came true

Teri hawa lag gayi Hima........Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnomisty85dewdropred

Go to top